Another Democrat Move To Disarm America

sure there is.
Let's try again.

Where is it written in the constitution?
so you're saying that all other presidents did something outside the constitution? oh boy that is some fking news there. Trump already fired on Syria. how did he do that? shit obummer did drone strikes all over the world. how did he do that. dude you are just a confused puppy, go find the paper and take a pee.
I assume you didn't find it?

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States

It doesn't say he can call them into service. And it would totally undermine the checks and balances incorporated in our constitution if he could. One person does not have the power to commit this nation to war. You're thinking of Nazi Germany.

OMG ... :lmao:

Please post where I mentioned ANYTHING about commitment to war.
There is no power granted in the constitution that permits the CIC to initiate a first strike against NK. And if he did so, he would further violate the constitution by violating the UN Charter.

Indeed, there is no text referring to "first strike" authorization. :rolleyes:

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
Then there is nothing wrong with the legislation being proffered, Thank you.

Except it's unconstitutional.
Then the war powers resolution is unconstitutional.

sure there is.
Let's try again.

Where is it written in the constitution?
so you're saying that all other presidents did something outside the constitution? oh boy that is some fking news there. Trump already fired on Syria. how did he do that? shit obummer did drone strikes all over the world. how did he do that. dude you are just a confused puppy, go find the paper and take a pee.
I assume you didn't find it?
I don't need to. It's already been done. I have my evidence and that you are a deflector. I don't go down rat holes of others.

OMG ... :lmao:

Please post where I mentioned ANYTHING about commitment to war.
There is no power granted in the constitution that permits the CIC to initiate a first strike against NK. And if he did so, he would further violate the constitution by violating the UN Charter.

Indeed, there is no text referring to "first strike" authorization. :rolleyes:

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
Then there is nothing wrong with the legislation being proffered, Thank you.

Except it's unconstitutional.
Then the war powers resolution is unconstitutional.

Revel in your epiphany.

i think that you are incorrect , President is Commander in Chief of the USA Military and all its men , weapons and nukes . I don't think that the Presidents CiC war powers are going to be over run by a committee of dem , lefty enemies Tehon !!
I am correct, they can make that idiot think twice about what he does. Something he doesn't seem to do often.

Congress cannot legislate itself direct control of the military over the CinC's Constitutional authority, which such legislation would attempt to implement.
He doesn't have the constitutional authority to take us to war.
But N. Korea needs no authority to nuke us like they have said they would.
Am I supposed to be scared?

Forum List

Back