Antifa Burns US Flag

When did illegal immigrants get rights?
Due process applies to everyone.
You come here illegally, you should get sent back to your country of origin, period.
Cool story. They still have a right to due process.

Tissue?
No they don't. They are foreign invaders, shoot them or send them back!
So, not so much a supporter of the Constitution.
Right troll. did we offer Germans due process when we captured them in WW2? lol troll. They are foreign invaders and have NO right to shit!

Typical....

Dylan Root...noted conservative hero:

View attachment 202063

Since when?

About the same time every Muslim mass murderer became supposed left wing heroes.

If those blacks that got killed were republicans, you would careless that they got murdered. That's how liberals roll.

Amazingly, conservatives only seem to care about murders when illegal aliens commit it.
That’s how conservatives roll.

I can do this all day.

Typical....

View attachment 202063

Since when?

About the same time every Muslim mass murderer became supposed left wing heroes.

If those blacks that got killed were republicans, you would careless that they got murdered. That's how liberals roll.

Amazingly, conservatives only seem to care about murders when illegal aliens commit it.

I can do this all day.

No I think all murders are wrong, even the thousands of black on black murders you couldn't care about. Well maybe show a little concern around election time.

You come here illegally, you should get sent back to your country of origin, period.

Tissue?
Right troll. did we offer Germans due process when we captured them in WW2? lol troll. They are foreign invaders and have NO right to shit!
Lol, do you actually think the Germans invaded the US in WWII?

Let me guess, you are another home schooled conservative.

View attachment 202063
Since when?

I can do this all day.
No I think all murders are wrong, even the thousands of black on black murders you couldn't care about. Well maybe show a little concern around election time.

Nah, you only care about items you can make political hay out of….it’s how conservatives roll. If you can mischaracterize me, I can mischaracterize you and your hero Dylan Root.

Tissue?
The constitution disagrees with you. Dipshit.

:fu:

Since when?

I can do this all day.

Nah, you only care about items you can make political hay out of….it’s how conservatives roll. If you can mischaracterize me, I can mischaracterize you and your hero Dylan Root.
I'm for the death penalty, are you?

Tissue?
Lol, do you actually think the Germans invaded the US in WWII?

Let me guess, you are another home schooled conservative.

Nutley, some German spies on a U-Boat came ashore during WWII and were captured. They got their due process and some were put before a firing squad. This was only one of many invasions by German spies.

In June 1942, German submarine U-202 carried a small group of would-be saboteurs to a position off the coast of Long Island, New York. The four spies, led by George John Dasch, were expected to perform acts of violence including blowing up bridges, railways, and factories in New York City and the East Coast over a planned two year period. Dasch and his men comprised half of the assignment known as “Operation Pastorius” (see #4 for the other half), Hitler’s pet project which his intelligence advisors told him didn’t have a chance of success. The chosen men were inexperienced, and had very little training in intelligence operations.

The mission didn’t get off to a great start. The U-boat became stuck on a sandbar off Amagansett. Heavy swells made getting to shore in an inflatable raft an extremely hair-raising prospect. The men barely had enough time to bury their supplies—explosives, blasting caps, and timers—and strip out of their uniforms, when a Coast Guard patrolman, John Cullen, almost literally stumbled over them. A nervous Dasch lost his cool, threatened Cullen, and forced a significant cash bribe on him to keep his mouth shut.

Cullen did no such thing. He reported the suspicious incident. A little digging on the beach turned up four crates of explosives and equipment, German uniforms, and the stubs of German cigarettes. The FBI was brought into the case, and a search of Amagansett and Long Island began, but Dasch and his group had already made their way to New York City.

While the other three Nazi spies hid out in a hotel, Dasch went to Washington, DC, where he turned himself in and rolled over on his fellow saboteurs. He got a sentence of thirty years in prison, instead of being executed like six other members of the ill-fated Operation Pastorius. He received clemency in 1948, and was deported to West Germany.

listverse.com

This is for the shameful f*****s here on USMB who think it's OK to desecrate the flag. I wonder what this black man would say to you creeps.This man was a patriotic soldier who would have given his life so you slime could shit on the flag and laugh. For shame.

the-first-african-american-to-receive-the-medal-of-honor-in-34487864.png

This is for the shameful f*****s here on USMB who think it's OK to desecrate the flag. I wonder what this black man would say to you creeps.This man was a patriotic soldier who would have given his life so you slime could shit on the flag and laugh. For shame.

And that's not emotionally-based idolatry?

SMH

I get it Hoss. You have a dry sense of humor and you're proving my point with satire.

SMH

I get it Hoss. You have a dry sense of humor and you're proving my point with satire.

Listen to what John Wayne has to say about the country the flag represents.

SMH

You just don't get it do you. :eusa_doh:

All this unbridled emotion for an inanimate object fuels its burners, its tramplers etc. Were that emotion not invested in the first place they would have no payoff for it. In other words it enables them. Without that blind idolatry they'd have --- nothing to do.

Now if that's your intention to bait them by leading them into it, that's your thing, but don't sit here and complain about something you set up yourself.

Zen lesson maybe but that's how it works.

SMH

All this unbridled emotion for an inanimate object fuels its burners, its tramplers etc. Were that emotion not invested in the first place they would have no payoff for it. In other words it enables them. Without that blind idolatry they'd have --- nothing to do.

Now if that's your intention to bait them by leading them into it, that's your thing, but don't sit here and complain about something you set up yourself.

Try walking into a bar full of G.I.'s or veterans and expound your theory. I dare ya .Oh, and leave your zen lessons at home or you'll get 'em rammed up your booty.

SMH

Try walking into a bar full of G.I.'s or veterans and expound your theory. I dare ya .Oh, and leave your zen lessons at home or you'll get 'em rammed up your booty.

Once again you're just confirming everything I've said.
All emotion, no cattle. QED.

As an analogy, the fact that a Klan posse can go lynch a black person doesn't mean "blacks are inferior". It just means they're carried away by emotions they can't handle.

And that's where emotionally-driven mob mentality leads, and that's why it's never constructive.

SMH

Once again you're just confirming everything I've said.
All emotion, no cattle. QED.

As an analogy, the fact that a Klan posse can go lynch a black person doesn't mean "blacks are inferior". It just means they're carried away by emotions they can't handle.

And that's where emotionally-driven mob mentality leads, and that's why it's never constructive.

You are daft. And not an iota of patriotism in your body and soul. You will eventually wind up in hell.

Forum List

Back