Antifa Burns US Flag

And that's not emotionally-based idolatry?

SMH

I get it Hoss. You have a dry sense of humor and you're proving my point with satire.

Listen to what John Wayne has to say about the country the flag represents.

You just don't get it do you. :eusa_doh:

All this unbridled emotion for an inanimate object fuels its burners, its tramplers etc. Were that emotion not invested in the first place they would have no payoff for it. In other words it enables them. Without that blind idolatry they'd have --- nothing to do.

Now if that's your intention to bait them by leading them into it, that's your thing, but don't sit here and complain about something you set up yourself.

Zen lesson maybe but that's how it works.

Try walking into a bar full of G.I.'s or veterans and expound your theory. I dare ya .Oh, and leave your zen lessons at home or you'll get 'em rammed up your booty.

Once again you're just confirming everything I've said.
All emotion, no cattle. QED.

As an analogy, the fact that a Klan posse can go lynch a black person doesn't mean "blacks are inferior". It just means they're carried away by emotions they can't handle.

And that's where emotionally-driven mob mentality leads, and that's why it's never constructive.

You are daft. And not an iota of patriotism in your body and soul. You will eventually wind up in hell.

Haha, you spelled fetishism wrong. Doesn't have a P.

Typical....

The flag is a symbol of the freedoms that make this country great... including the right to voice dissent and criticism. If you truly believe in these rights, then burning a flag may be overkill or distasteful... but it's very American.

Typical....

fascism_when_fafascism_comes_to_america_it_will_be_wrapped_in_the_flag_and_carrying_a_cross_sinclair_lewis.jpg

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious"

Typical....

The flag is a symbol of the freedoms that make this country great... including the right to voice dissent and criticism. If you truly believe in these rights, then burning a flag may be overkill or distasteful... but it's very American.

It's going against the foundation and you are inciting viloence and it will be met with viloence..

Typical....

It's going against the foundation and you are inciting viloence and it will be met with viloence..

Ant therein lies the irony --- your "viloence" here is directed against your own country's principles. The ones that founded it and made it what it is.

Sounds damn anti-American, this here viloence.

Typical....

Not so. Unless a flag is damaged or soiled beyond use, and burned by Boy Scouts in a ceremony at an American Legion, VFW post or at a military base, burning a flag is desecration. Assholes who burn a flag, walk on or shit on it does so at the peril of an ass kicking by a veteran or a member of Rolling Thunder.

Typical....

Ant therein lies the irony --- your "viloence" here is directed against your own country's principles. The ones that founded it and made it what it is.

Who is inciting the viloence ? Did we pull this bullshit when bill or Obama was in office?

The tea party was peaceful, OWS was not.

You seen the videos, who is harrasing whom.

If you must resort to burning the American flag and assaulting the sensibilities of people you disagree with....then you must feel you are not being heard and are on the losing end of the debate.....so carry on snowflakes...it will bring on more losing for you in the arena of ideas.....

I watched that game on WGN I was like 7 years old or something, these little punks come out on Wrigley Field and tried to burn it. ( I wonder if that's a picture of rderp when he was young?)

Once again the great Chicago Cubs Rick Monday

View attachment 202540

I appogize I was 12 years old and happened at the old dodger stadium

Remembering baseball's greatest play 42 years ago today

At his next plate appearance, Dodgers fans gave the Cubs left fielder, who would go 3-for-5 that day, a standing ovation. The electronic scoreboard in center field read out: “RICK MONDAY … YOU MADE A GREAT PLAY.” It defined his career.

The Baseball Hall of Fame would later vote the play that happened between innings as one of the 100 classic moments in the history of the game. All these years later, it’s worth watching the video.

Once again the great Chicago Cubs Rick Monday

View attachment 202540
That was on the Game of The Week and I saw it I became a Cub fan.(After the Pirates).

He still has that flag, you probably already know this chuck Conners the rifle man played on the Chicago Cubs

Rick Monday celebrates flag-saving moment 40 years ago in Dodger Stadium outfield

Monday, 70, said he has declined a $1-million offer for the flag, as well as a request from the Baseball Hall of Fame to display it there.

For nearly a decade after he rescued the flag, Monday said the only evidence he had was the radio call by Vin Scully

Typical....

Who is inciting the viloence ? Did we pull this bullshit when bill or Obama was in office?

Apparently you are. You just threatened it.

No I haven't seen "the videos" whatever that means. I simply read your words. But speaking of those words, who the fuck is "we"?

Last edited:
Typical....

Not so. Unless a flag is damaged or soiled beyond use, and burned by Boy Scouts in a ceremony at an American Legion, VFW post or at a military base, burning a flag is desecration. Assholes who burn a flag, walk on or shit on it does so at the peril of an ass kicking by a veteran or a member of Rolling Thunder.

See what I mean? "Desecration". Another word for "blasphemy". Worship of an inanimate object. Also known as fetishism or idolatry.

You just keep demonstrating my point over and over.

Typical....

No I haven't seen "the videos" whatever that means. I simply read your words.

Whatever that means? Hmmm...it means moving the mouse so the cursor is over the arrow in the picture, then click the mouse. First day on a computer? It can be daunting to some.

No I haven't seen "the videos" whatever that means. I simply read your words. But speaking of those words, who the fuck is "we"?

Whatever that means? Hmmm...it means moving the mouse so the cursor is over the arrow in the picture, then click the mouse. First day on a computer? It can be daunting to some.

If he posted a video it doesn't show up on this end. Doesn't matter anyway; I answered his words, not his video.

Get hung up on shiny objects all you like, doesn't affect the point.

Typical....

See what I mean? "Desecration". Another word for "blasphemy". Worship of an inanimate object. Also known as fetishism or idolatry.

You just keep demonstrating my point over and over.

You really have a problem with national pride and forgets the people who died for this country and the world.

If he posted a video it doesn't show up on this end. Doesn't matter anyway; I answered his words, not his video.

Hey, wasn't me that posted: No I haven't seen "the videos" whatever that means

So you going to play the three monkey game?

Forum List

Back