Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

1591957135788.png

Yes, a big welcome to the Republic of Chaz.

If the November election is reasonably honest, then the Republic of Chaz will convince more sane Americans to vote for President Trump.
I don't think the Republic of Chad will allow people to vote for Trump. Voting laws will be ignored by the anarchists and the Democrat leaders that gave them control. Nobody can have confidence in what is coming out of this occupation. It should scare the hell out of every freedom loving American. Democracy has been overthrown by anarchy.

I don't think the Republic of Chad will allow people to vote for Trump. Voting laws will be ignored by the anarchists and the Democrat leaders that gave them control. Nobody can have confidence in what is coming out of this occupation. It should scare the hell out of every freedom loving American. Democracy has been overthrown by anarchy.
The citizens of the Republic of CHAZ dont get to vote in AMERICAN elections, they have forfeited their citizenship in our nation.

Comparing peaceful militias to Antifa wack-jobs that have seceded from the USA is a classic apples v oranges fallacy, but you probably dont know what that is and I dont have time to explain it to you.

Well, it seems that the mayor of Seattle, Mayor Fu Kingre Tardo, has recognized the New People Republic of CHAZ on what used to be sovereign USA territory, and her own Capital Hill District of her own city.

Meanwhile the Governor of the state, Governor Imsleep, has by default recognized the new nation as well through his lack of outrage or intent to quell the rebellion in his own state.

So what are the things Chaz has that one would expect of a duly recognized nation (And it wont take long for USA enemies to recognise it as such, lol)

They have a sympathetic US Libtard media

They have sovereign territory that used to be part of the USA

View attachment 349185

They have their own police force

They have their own tax revenue and funding

They have their own logistics via 'voluntary' donations

They have border checkpoints

Wow isnt this wonderful?

How much more US territory do Libtards plan to hand over to Marxist wackjobs in the future?

Can you just imagine Sleepy Joe Biden running things, when awake?
wait till they demand 2 senators and a representative
and of course the democrats will back it.

I don't know why we wouldn't want CHAZ to be permitted to operate freely and indefinitely...

...it would provide entertainment, ridicule, meme fodder, and warnings for the wise, for years to come.

Well, it seems that the mayor of Seattle, Mayor Fu Kingre Tardo, has recognized the New People Republic of CHAZ on what used to be sovereign USA territory, and her own Capital Hill District of her own city.

Meanwhile the Governor of the state, Governor Imsleep, has by default recognized the new nation as well through his lack of outrage or intent to quell the rebellion in his own state.

So what are the things Chaz has that one would expect of a duly recognized nation (And it wont take long for USA enemies to recognise it as such, lol)

They have a sympathetic US Libtard media

They have sovereign territory that used to be part of the USA

View attachment 349185

They have their own police force

They have their own tax revenue and funding

They have their own logistics via 'voluntary' donations

They have border checkpoints

Wow isnt this wonderful?

How much more US territory do Libtards plan to hand over to Marxist wackjobs in the future?

Can you just imagine Sleepy Joe Biden running things, when awake?

The days, hours, minutes—whatever—of "CHAZ" are numbered. Maybe the commie-lite kid revolutionaries who "formed" it will erect a monument to their fallen comrades when it's all over. And then we can all protest together out there and tear it down. Irony's such a metallic tasting bitch.

Last edited:
how about the residents
and the business owners, their bubble has burst, some probably won't recover, and the residents no doubt are losing big time
with their property.
CHAZ has been declared for three days. You're getting a little hysterical, aren't you? Shall I get the smelling salts for you?
Hysterical you say?

Shall we dig up your posts where you were shitting chickens, over some protesters carrying ammo-less rifles with open breeches in Michigan about a month ago?
Show me where I said we should send in the storm troopers to stop them.
The subject is hysterics, a state which you were clearly in during the Michigan lockdown protest....A protest, BTW, which left all property as it was when it began, and left no bodily injuries in its wake.

Be all of that is it may, CHAZ is an armed insurrection, not a truly peaceful protest like Michigan.....The Pantifa pussies are at least criminal gangsters, if not an internal military enemy.
And hopefully Chaz will turn out the same. But an overwhelming military type response to their "threat" is not the way to win this. If it turns violent, yeah, violent back. But what this requires is some smart folks with brains to open a dialogue. They either want attention or they want more trouble. Figure out which, but don't play into their hand here.
There are businesses forced to pay these thugs for "security." Disagreement is not allowed. THEY have called themselves an occupying ARMY. They need to be treated as such.

And you want to deal with these animals with "diplomacy"? They are CRIMINALS and need to be treated as such! Leftists never get anything right, and when you've been proven wrong EVERY DAMN TIME, you still never figure things out.

Yes, a big welcome to the Republic of Chaz.

If the November election is reasonably honest, then the Republic of Chaz will convince more sane Americans to vote for President Trump.
Why would Chazians be allowed to vote in a US election? They gave that right up.

Forum List

Back