Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
How many is "many times" and do you have video of it?
at this point if you didnt know it there is no use showing you,,,
Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.
theres a video right above my post,,,you ignoring it proves my point,,,
Thats just one video and they guy wasnt even killed by a Black cop.
so youre a racist,,,
WTF!! What makes you say that? :lol:
because you only care if a white cop shoots a black guy,,,the rest you dismiss,,,

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.
so youre a racist,,,

Or perhaps much more likely, you're a partisan moron.
I hate democrats and republicans equally,,,

so youre a racist,,,
because you only care if a white cop shoots a black guy,,,the rest you dismiss,,,
How does that make me racist? I dont have time to worry about white people shooting each other. I got white cops and gang bangers killing my people.

so youre a racist,,,
How does that make me racist?
if you dont know I cant help you,,,

so youre a racist,,,
Did I miss something? What made you think you could help me?

so youre a racist,,,

Awesome. Me too! Maybe stop using the term 'racist' so willy-nilly.

so youre a racist,,,

Awesome. Me too! Maybe stop using the term 'racist' so willy-nilly.
only when it fits,,,

so youre a racist,,,
never thought I could,,,youre a lost cause,,,

Blacks have legal noble status in the US.

so youre a racist,,,
Then why did you say you could?

so youre a racist,,,
could what???

so youre a racist,,,
could what???
help me if I knew I was racist. That means you thought you could help me due to that conditional clause.

so youre a racist,,,
could what???
help me if I knew I was racist. That means you thought you could help me due to that conditional clause.

youre confusing trying to educate you with helping you,,,

. I got white cops and gang bangers killing my people.

White cops are killing white people more than black people so it is sort of racist to say you don't care about the white deaths, but do care about the proportionately fewer black deaths.

so youre a racist,,,
could what???

You didnt say anything about education. You said help. Evidently youre the one thats confused.

White cops are killing white people more than black people so it is sort of racist to say you don't care about the white deaths, but do care about the proportionately fewer black deaths.
Thats some dumb ass logic. The whites being killed are largely dangerous criminals that are doing something deadly enough to get killed. The majority of Black people being killed are being killed because they are Black.

so youre a racist,,,
could what???

You didnt say anything about education. You said help. Evidently youre the one thats confused.
you not knowing that getting information you asked for that you didnt have is called educating explains a lot,,,

Thats some dumb ass logic. The whites being killed are largely dangerous criminals that are doing something deadly enough to get killed. The majority of Black people being killed are being killed because they are Black.
if you have evidence of that I will pay you $10,000. Bet?

Seems odd since blacks commit a hugely disproportionate number of dangerous crimes like murder!! Isn't learning to think fun?

PROVE IT,,,

Forum List

Back