AOC Flunks Economics 101

For you stupid gullible uneducated Moon Bats that demand that the American economy be destroyed for this silly AGW bullshit here is a little dose of reality.

This is where you get your "science" from?

Peter Temple
Futurist, Market Analyst,
, helping executives and entrepreneurs understand cycles and how they affect the economy, specific businesses, climate, social mood, trends, and a host of other important aspects of the economic landscape.

Marketing/advertising executive, past-president and managing partner in Canada’s largest retail advertising agency. Focus on marketing, presentations, and television-related media.

Accounts: the Bay, Westin Hotels, Zales Jewelers, Petro-Canada, Gulf Oil, Revelstoke.

AOC is young, naive and dumb. She’s the Democrat's village idiot, which is good news for Maxine Waters because she use to have that title.

Kind of like Obama being good news for Jimmy Carter. Once Obama got elected by these stupid Moon Bats Jimmy Carter was no longer the worst President ever. Obama is the undisputed holder of that title.
Looks like you might be the true village idiot if that's your idea of science

The taxpayers weren't netted jackshit you stupid Moon Bat. That worthless asshole Obama put this country $10 trillion in debt. There was no net on anything.

The Solyndra money was given to a failed technology company run by Democrat campaign money bundlers. The executives walked away with nice bonuses given to them by Obama and we taxpayers were screwed.

Did you mistake me for a Republican? When I make a claim I can support it

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

That program NETTED...5 billion for the US taxpayer

The U.S. government expects to earn $5 billion to $6 billion from the renewable-energy loan program that funded flops including Solyndra LLC, supporting President Barack Obama’s decision to back low-carbon technologies.

The Department of Energy has disbursed about half of $32.4 billion allocated to spur innovation, and the expected return will be detailed in a report due to be released as soon as tomorrow, according to an official who helped put together the data.

Expects to earn, moron. They also expected Solyndra to repay their loans. LOL!

When I make a claim I can support it

The only thing you support is your idiocy.

The taxpayers weren't netted jackshit you stupid Moon Bat. That worthless asshole Obama put this country $10 trillion in debt. There was no net on anything.

The Solyndra money was given to a failed technology company run by Democrat campaign money bundlers. The executives walked away with nice bonuses given to them by Obama and we taxpayers were screwed.

The U.S. government expects to earn $5 billion to $6 billion from the renewable-energy loan program that funded flops including Solyndra LLC, supporting President Barack Obama’s decision to back low-carbon technologies.

The Department of Energy has disbursed about half of $32.4 billion allocated to spur innovation, and the expected return will be detailed in a report due to be released as soon as tomorrow, according to an official who helped put together the data.

Moon Bat stupidity is always based upon expectations. Never reality.

Meanwhile that idiot Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, had eight years of dismal economic growth and put our children $10 trillion in debt.

He didn't net jackshit.

The government has been subsidizing technology and infrastructure for decades and decades

...and that is wrong, really wrong. The filthy ass government should never be in the business of picking technology winners and losers.

Just ask that dipshit Obama how that hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer's subsidies for that stupid Solyndra environmental wacko technology worked out.

Infrastructure like building roads is fine if it is paid for through user fees, like the fuel tax. Of course we see the Democrats doing corrupt things like building bridges to nowhere in order to enhance the property value of the politicians.
The program that Solyndra was part of NETTED the US taxpayer 5 billion dollars stupid

You're lying.
It is in the black.

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

They loaned $34.2 billion. $30 million in net interest is less than 0.1%.
If you looked at the interest cost for the government to borrow that $34.2 billion, it's at least 20 times that much.
Annually.

And until the $34.2 billion is repaid, only a stupid asshole would claim it made a profit.

Oh, right, there you are.

The government has been subsidizing technology and infrastructure for decades and decades

...and that is wrong, really wrong. The filthy ass government should never be in the business of picking technology winners and losers.

Just ask that dipshit Obama how that hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer's subsidies for that stupid Solyndra environmental wacko technology worked out.

Infrastructure like building roads is fine if it is paid for through user fees, like the fuel tax. Of course we see the Democrats doing corrupt things like building bridges to nowhere in order to enhance the property value of the politicians.
The program that Solyndra was part of NETTED the US taxpayer 5 billion dollars stupid

You're lying.
It is in the black.

You have as much economics knowledge as AOC, don't you?

Needs to stop.

Especially when picking shitty losers to prop up based on Al Gore's religion.
Especially needs to continue to enable us to move forward. Away from fossil fuels use that kills people & is killing our climate. But hey, you are sooooooooo smart.

The govertnmrnt subsidizes the crap out of the fossdil fuel user. Look at oput militsary epenses keping the shipping lsanes oprn & going tyo war

You're lying.
It is in the black.

Eviently more than you. It hit the black back in 2014.

Actually she is much smarter than I.

But even I know that being profitable (as documented above) is different...and BETTER...than losing money. I can tell the difference. Apparently you cannot

Needs to stop.

Especially when picking shitty losers to prop up based on Al Gore's religion.
Especially needs to continue to enable us to move forward. Away from fossil fuels use that kills people & is killing our climate. But hey, you are sooooooooo smart.

The govertnmrnt subsidizes the crap out of the fossdil fuel user. Look at oput militsary epenses keping the shipping lsanes oprn & going tyo war

You're lying.
It is in the black.

Eviently more than you. It hit the black back in 2014.

You've already proven your ignorance, you can stop digging.

For you stupid gullible uneducated Moon Bats that demand that the American economy be destroyed for this silly AGW bullshit here is a little dose of reality.

This is where you get your "science" from?

Peter Temple
Futurist, Market Analyst,
, helping executives and entrepreneurs understand cycles and how they affect the economy, specific businesses, climate, social mood, trends, and a host of other important aspects of the economic landscape.

Marketing/advertising executive, past-president and managing partner in Canada’s largest retail advertising agency. Focus on marketing, presentations, and television-related media.

Accounts: the Bay, Westin Hotels, Zales Jewelers, Petro-Canada, Gulf Oil, Revelstoke.

If you didn't have peanut butter between your ears you would have heard his references.

I swear you Moon Bats are all dumber than door knobs.

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

If you looked at the interest cost for the government to borrow that $34.2 billion, it's at least 20 times that much.
Annually.

And until the $34.2 billion is repaid, only a stupid asshole would claim it made a profit.

So when banks look at their performances, the count all outstanding loans as an expense against their gains?

But even I know that being profitable (as documented above) is different...and BETTER...than losing money. I can tell the difference. Apparently you cannot

That would mean your IQ is that of a fern.

But even I know that being profitable (as documented above)

If your cost of funds is 2% and your return over 4 years is 0.1%, what was your net profit?

Moon Bat stupidity is always based upon expectations. Never reality.

Meanwhile that idiot Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, had eight years of dismal economic growth and put our children $10 trillion in debt.

He didn't net jackshit.

1) He was talking about a particular program.

2) Quit blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

Trump added two trillion in debt in his " Greast, wonderfu;, best economy of all time. How the fuck does that happen?

Annually.

So when banks look at their performances, the count all outstanding loans as an expense against their gains?

What is the annual interest expense to the government on the $34.2 billion?
Has the interest received covered that expense yet?
Then subtract out the defaulted loans.
Then get back to me with the profitability of the program.

AOC is young, naive and dumb. She’s the Democrat's village idiot, which is good news for Maxine Waters because she use to have that title.

Kind of like Obama being good news for Jimmy Carter. Once Obama got elected by these stupid Moon Bats Jimmy Carter was no longer the worst President ever. Obama is the undisputed holder of that title.

Not in any President rankings I have seen. Perhaps you can find one that shows what you are saying.

Annually.

What is the annual interest expense to the government on the $34.2 billion?
Has the interest received covered that expense yet?
Then subtract out the defaulted loans.
Then get back to me with the profitability of the program.

Is all government spending borrowed money??? Is that what you are saying?

Look. some asshole said this: "And until the $34.2 billion is repaid, only a stupid asshole would claim it made a profit."

So do banks count outstanding loans against their income when determining their profit?

You seem to contradicting the asshole that said that stuff I just quoted.

A crock of shit meant to dupe dumbasses like you.

Peter Temple. A BAA degree in radio & TV.

The Rush Limbaugh of climate.

Forum List

Back