Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

First off it is not been concluded she actually said this but I'm going to play along.

LOL! So now we stoop to such desperation to claim this is racism. Here we have a black person making a cmment anhe black psin. It was most certainly rude and out of place, but racist?. For this to be racist, she has to believe she is superior to this person based only on her race. Judging by the alleged comment both of these people are black. So she is now superior to another black person therefore she's a racist. This is how stupid some whites have gotten about this matter. She was most definitely elitist and arrogant, but not racist.

Last edited:
All native born blacks faced racial discrimination and American Aparthied. A mixed race black was considered black. .I think if you are going to argue, you should know what you are arguing abut instead of seeking ways to discredit an argument based in not knowing any of the facts. I am quite sure we are capable of determining eligibility for reparations and the majority opinion seems to be that the money be put in funds for specific types of programs instead of paying individuals. If you thought about this with some common sense instead of race baited thinking, you would see this is the perfect solution. If blacks are awarded reparations and we piss it away with no improvements, we have nothing more to complain about as whites would have done all they could do to make up for the wrongs done..

Unless angry whites decide to burn down prosperous black communities and projects again.
Stop being a racist. It is very unbecoming.

LOL! Show an example of racism in that last post.
Everything you post is racist.

Do you even know that you are a racist?

.I know that what you think is racist is not.

Therefore I know I am not a racist.
Right back at you...

Now...just call me a honky. You know you want to.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun noun: racism

• 1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:
You are a racist by definition.

Stop being a racist. It is very unbecoming.

Right back at you...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

• 1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

WRONG.

Your definition of racism: ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

What do you think that makes you?

Your Honky Friend...

Reality. Not the ramblings of morons on the internet. Have you ever bothered to look at how americans view race? In 1960 4% of americans approved of interracial marriage, in 2010 that number was 87%. My god the horrors of racism rearing it's ugly head.

On a personal level, I grew up in a predominantly white suburb. I went and watched the 4th of July fireworks last year in the same park I watched as a child. White kids, black kids, chinese kids, arab kids, indian kids, korean kids, hispanic kids and a whole boatload that I'd have to guess what mix. None of them segregated, just like the parents. Oh No, racism everywhere.
The political left in this country MUST keep race alive as an issue, otherwise they have nothing.

Rumblings of "morons" on the Internet are more reflective of true feelings than face to face dialogue. Trump rules by texting and he galvanizes his base by that means. That reality in and of itself denotes the seriousness of the vile racism that permeates the Internet. Russia has discovered that medium to be useful too. Some of the hate is generated by Russians posing as Black Lives Matter bloggers or or Trump supporters. And the naive Trump bots suck it up and become emboldened by it. Putin is, in the meantime grinning from ear to ear.

serveimage

This whole topic is probably a Russian bot contrivance constructed to inflame and divide on an impossible to prove and meaningless point. Who is more racist? What a totally useless subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Russians need do nothing. Without screaming "racism" there would be no democratic party.

Your an idiot. In what none dictatorial political construct does there not exist an opposition party? If you think that liberalism is based upon race, the world over, you are an idiot.

In conclusion: You are an idiot.

You're either a liar or a fool....you can choose.

This is the reason why Liberals keep the racism farrago going:

But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes.

The Democrats and the Black Vote | HuffPost

Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.
The black vote has become important enough to the Democratic party that a small drop in support could make a big difference.

in the 1992 election, 13 percent of the Democratic vote came from black voters. In 2014, it was 23 percent.

That's the overall trend. On a state-by-state basis -- which is much more important in presidential politics -- it's more complex.

If there'd been a one-point swing from Obama to McCain in North Carolina in 2008, McCain would have won the state. And if the black vote in Florida and Ohio in 2012 had been as strong for the Republicans as it was in 2004 -- in the pre-Obama era -- Romney would have won both." Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.

Now post the numbers on how much the GOP depends on the white supremacist/nationalist/evangelist vote....you know, "middle 'murica".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Right back at you...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

WRONG.

Your Honky Friend...

I've never said anything about all white people.

I have specifically referred to white racists. So unless you think all whites are racists.....

I have stated numerous times that not all whites are racists and have used studies and videos by whites in making my arguments and in staring threads.

That's what YOU have decided for me, which again is a show of your racism,

Right back at you...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

WRONG.

Your Honky Friend...

I have specifically referred to white racists. So unless you think all whites are racists.....

I have stated numerous times that not all whites are racists and have used studies and videos by whites in making my arguments and in staring threads.

Hey I'm just a honky...right? So what do I know? I can't know anything about the plight of blacks today....right?

Being white makes me an automatic racist and I should pay reparations. right?

Be honest....

.love your honky friend.

Right back at you...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

WRONG.

Your Honky Friend...

Hey I'm just a honky...right? So what do I know? I can't know anything about the plight of blacks today....right?

Being white makes me an automatic racist and I should pay reparations. right?

Be honest....

.love your honky friend.

Your opinion on the so called plight of blacks day is racist.

I see no similar opinions about whites coming out of your racist mouth.

Your racist belief makes you racist, not the fact you are white.

The government is who we ask to pay reparations you fucked up idiot.

Well, let's take a look at usmessageboard. If you look at the white posters, there are a few racists, but you need to look hard to find them.

If you look at the black posters, you can look all you want, but you won't find too many who aren't.
OMG I can't believe you said that!! Unbelieveable. There are more white racists on this board than anywhere I have ever been or experienced in my entire very long life. This board is riddled with them. You bump into them every day, many all day long. You don't have to look for them here, that's for sure!!!

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links
"This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't."

Normally I would say I can't believe how stupid this is, but then it's you, so I can believe it. The reason blacks think about race and racism every day is because they face it every day: it is a part of their lives, every day. Whites don't think about it because they don't have to deal with it. My god you are dense, and a dyed in the wool racist.

It's conservatitis.

So now just thinking about race makes you a racist. Not that you think you are superior because of your race, thinking about race makes you a racist.

This thread actually has some good discussion so lets get back on topic. If your purpose here is just to flame and call each other racist take it elsewhere.

This thread actually has some good discussion so lets get back on topic. If your purpose here is just to flame and call each other racist take it elsewhere.
Wouldn't this be exactly the kind of thread where we "call each other racist"? Isn't that the category and topic?

This is a ridiculous thread that needs to close. In what ways are blacks more racist than whites? Do we call them more names? Is this the indicator of racism now?

The question should be: Is IM2 more racist than your average black person?

The answer would be: HELL YEAH!!!! :highfive:

Blacks today are owed nothing. How do you know who is or who is not a decendent of slaves? How do you pay those mixed people who's parents were blacks who willingly had children with whites? How about everyone work for what they get and not expect handouts, that is what that is. I can't control whether or not the Native Americans get reparations. This does not mean everyone who had oppressed ancestors are due something.
The matter has been addressed by a UN commitee with results favoring reparations for the black collective domiciled in America.
Proposals for dissemination of the judgement agreed upon were narrowed to one that is most practical:

"full implementation of special programs based on education, socioeconomic, and environmental rights."

UN committee urges US government to pay reparations for slavery
How do you suppose they figure out who gets what?
I would personally propose that every native born black citizen be eligible for sponsorship in the special programs suggested by the UN.
Not all native born black people came from slavery. A lot of native born black people are mixed races. Again, how do you determine how much and who gets what?

All native born blacks faced racial discrimination and American Aparthied. A mixed race black was considered black. .I think if you are going to argue, you should know what you are arguing abut instead of seeking ways to discredit an argument based in not knowing any of the facts. I am quite sure we are capable of determining eligibility for reparations and the majority opinion seems to be that the money be put in funds for specific types of programs instead of paying individuals. If you thought about this with some common sense instead of race baited thinking, you would see this is the perfect solution. If blacks are awarded reparations and we piss it away with no improvements, we have nothing more to complain about as whites would have done all they could do to make up for the wrongs done..

Unless angry whites decide to burn down prosperous black communities and projects again.
You just want hand outs instead of working and earning your way. If you are successful, why do you need charity?

I've given you the source of my premise so what prompted YOUR conclusions?
Reality. Not the ramblings of morons on the internet. Have you ever bothered to look at how americans view race? In 1960 4% of americans approved of interracial marriage, in 2010 that number was 87%. My god the horrors of racism rearing it's ugly head.

On a personal level, I grew up in a predominantly white suburb. I went and watched the 4th of July fireworks last year in the same park I watched as a child. White kids, black kids, chinese kids, arab kids, indian kids, korean kids, hispanic kids and a whole boatload that I'd have to guess what mix. None of them segregated, just like the parents. Oh No, racism everywhere.
The political left in this country MUST keep race alive as an issue, otherwise they have nothing.

Rumblings of "morons" on the Internet are more reflective of true feelings than face to face dialogue. Trump rules by texting and he galvanizes his base by that means. That reality in and of itself denotes the seriousness of the vile racism that permeates the Internet. Russia has discovered that medium to be useful too. Some of the hate is generated by Russians posing as Black Lives Matter bloggers or or Trump supporters. And the naive Trump bots suck it up and become emboldened by it. Putin is, in the meantime grinning from ear to ear.

serveimage

This whole topic is probably a Russian bot contrivance constructed to inflame and divide on an impossible to prove and meaningless point. Who is more racist? What a totally useless subject.

The Russians need do nothing. Without screaming "racism" there would be no democratic party.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
No one is denying any of that. Of course racism exists, on all sides. The question becomes what now? Standing around chanting "institutional racism" makes idiots feel better about themselves, otherwise it's useless. That's particularly true when no one will bother to point out which institution and how is it racist.

As far as the rest, if the US is such a racist, sexist, homophobic country, explain to me why asians are the highest earning group in the US, women are now the majority earning degrees and gays earn on average more than straight people. if this is a a white supremacist, homophobic, misogynistic, racist society, it's doing a really bad job of it.

It's political, nothing more. If you wish to look at history for an answer to problems I would be expecting the turkish muslims for reparations, I'm slavic, 400 yrs of rape, slaughter and enslavement. When black americans were enslaved, so were mine. While you're ancestors were suffering under jim crowe mine were dying by the thousands in coal mines. If your entire identity is as a victim you will accomplish nothing.

What a crock. In the US today the overwhelming number of people couldn't give a hoot about the color of peoples skin or their ethnic background. If the ramblings of idiots on the web is "evidence" of anything for you, you need to get out more. The fact is with every passing year race means less and less to pretty much everyone in this country, a fact that drives some people crazy, mostly on the left. The idea that a handful of idiots with tiki torches somehow is the harbinger of the rise of nazis is absurd.

serveimage
"Rumblings of "morons" on the Internet are more reflective of true feelings than face to face dialogue."

You can't really believe that, can you? I know 8 year olds that aren't that stupid.

The vile racism that "permeates" the internet? A bunch of 14 year olds sitting in their parents basement, trying to get a rise out of idiots? And succeeding?

Russians posing as BLM? And the Trump supporters are naive?

Putin is truly grinning. "hey someone put a green frog on the internet, let's watch people freak out about fascism".

You are in denial. Virtually every news media outlet out there has reported on this, yet somehow you missed it.
You need to get your face out of the video games and start watching the world around you. But I I'm amazed to learn that you really didn't know that some of the stuff right-wing conservatives point to as militant BLM rhetoric is really Russians posing as BLM.
Russians were also the impetus behind some of .the Trump rallies. Does it take a rocket scientist to connect the dots?
Connect the dots? Dear lord child, every media outlet has reported on this, and show me the one with any proof to their assertions other than another media outlet reporting on it. This is what's known as a circle jerk. "CNN has reported that the Wash Post has an article citing the BBC who has named anonymous sources...". Repeat nonsense long enough, idiots believe it. How do people on the left get on with their lives? The russians control everything in the media, the nazis are everywhere, patriarchy, misogyny, racism, white supremacy, the phobia olympics (trans, homom, islam....). it must be a miserable way to live.

Blacks today are owed nothing. How do you know who is or who is not a decendent of slaves? How do you pay those mixed people who's parents were blacks who willingly had children with whites? How about everyone work for what they get and not expect handouts, that is what that is. I can't control whether or not the Native Americans get reparations. This does not mean everyone who had oppressed ancestors are due something.
The matter has been addressed by a UN commitee with results favoring reparations for the black collective domiciled in America.
Proposals for dissemination of the judgement agreed upon were narrowed to one that is most practical:

"full implementation of special programs based on education, socioeconomic, and environmental rights."

UN committee urges US government to pay reparations for slavery
How do you suppose they figure out who gets what?
I would personally propose that every native born black citizen be eligible for sponsorship in the special programs suggested by the UN.
Not all native born black people came from slavery. A lot of native born black people are mixed races. Again, how do you determine how much and who gets what?

Care to enlighten us as to when the last time (angry) whites showed up to burn a black business? The black community seems to be doing a fairly good job on their own.

serveimage

Your an idiot. In what none dictatorial political construct does there not exist an opposition party? If you think that liberalism is based upon race, the world over, you are an idiot.

In conclusion: You are an idiot.
Gee good come back. The fact is the democratic party is based solely on pitting people against each other. There is nothing else. Typical marxist crap. Class didn't work, do everything to create racial divides, that didn't work create gender divides, that didn't work create new genders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back