Are Libertarians kind of like the Amish and Mennonites?

I mean, can we really grant indecent, immoral human beings the personal liberties and freedoms that we could grant the citizenry centuries ago without putting the freedom and liberty of others in jeopardy?

How is your freedom and liberty "in jeopardy" when others smoke weed? A: It isn't

You are the big government freak here. You want to micromanage everyone. You are a classic example of a post 1998 "Republican," for BIG GOVERNMENT, getting your WELFARE senior drugs paid for by the taxpayer, supporting ISRAEL over the US, and totally unconcerned with the Debt and Deficit issue.

You are a WHORE who knows NOTHING except how to PARROT and accept a HANDOUT.

We would be much better off forcing you to pay for your own PILLS and stop LEECHING off those of us who are productive citizens...

The greatness of America is from libertarianism. Capitalism and private sector wealth creation are only possible if the government doesn't interfere.

Tho post 1998 GOP doesn't see it that way. The post 1998 GOP is filled with sub humans with under 20 IQs who know nothing except Da BiBULL and how to PARROT and ignore anyone and anything that contradicts the parroting....

When W socialized senior drugs, Broke Loser cheered.

Broke Loser would have been much better off if Broke Loser had taken care of himself instead of letting it go like a MORON and becoming DEPENDENT on a government HANDOUT courtesy of W....

Hahaha...that’s s shit-ton of foolish projecting their old man. Happy to see you got some applause from other fools for your ignorant effort...haha.
You don’t know me...clearly you know nothing about me. You will never hear me request a “handout”...further you dumbmotherfucker, those meds for old folks you speak of can’t hardly be considered a handout...See, if your worthless ass had ever worked a job you’d know that employers withhold a FICA and Medicare tax so those meds needed as folks age were paid for in advance through years of employment.

Let me ask you this...if Libertarianism is such a badass no-brainer why can’t you smartest motherfuckers in the room, you megalomaniacs sell your bullshit to more than 13 people across the nation?
The bullshit duopoly wants to continue giving us an either/or choice. They want us to always be forced to pick the lesser of evils. They love it when we hold our noses and pick them. They can be barely competent because we have no other choice.

At the same time, the L party lives to lose. The "L" is fitting.

We desperately need a third party...we kind of got that in Trump as he’s broke the mold big time...but we need third party principles from the executive down to the most local politician.

I mean, can we really grant indecent, immoral human beings the personal liberties and freedoms that we could grant the citizenry centuries ago without putting the freedom and liberty of others in jeopardy?

How is your freedom and liberty "in jeopardy" when others smoke weed? A: It isn't

You are the big government freak here. You want to micromanage everyone. You are a classic example of a post 1998 "Republican," for BIG GOVERNMENT, getting your WELFARE senior drugs paid for by the taxpayer, supporting ISRAEL over the US, and totally unconcerned with the Debt and Deficit issue.

We would be much better off forcing you to pay for your own PILLS and stop LEECHING off those of us who are productive citizens...

The greatness of America is from libertarianism. Capitalism and private sector wealth creation are only possible if the government doesn't interfere.

Tho post 1998 GOP doesn't see it that way. The post 1998 GOP is filled with sub humans with under 20 IQs who know nothing except Da BiBULL and how to PARROT and ignore anyone and anything that contradicts the parroting....

Broke Loser would have been much better off if Broke Loser had taken care of himself instead of letting it go like a MORON and becoming DEPENDENT on a government HANDOUT courtesy of W....

Hahaha...that’s s shit-ton of foolish projecting their old man. Happy to see you got some applause from other fools for your ignorant effort...haha.
You don’t know me...clearly you know nothing about me. You will never hear me request a “handout”...further you dumbmotherfucker, those meds for old folks you speak of can’t hardly be considered a handout...See, if your worthless ass had ever worked a job you’d know that employers withhold a FICA and Medicare tax so those meds needed as folks age were paid for in advance through years of employment.

Let me ask you this...if Libertarianism is such a badass no-brainer why can’t you smartest motherfuckers in the room, you megalomaniacs sell your bullshit to more than 13 people across the nation?
Way more than 13 people understand it....Fact is that most of those people have dropped out completely, and overbearing kncukleheads like you do absolutely nothing to make them want to join your side.

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?
I understand many of the principles were awesome and probably very applicable in the Quaker era when the majority of the American citizenry was white, high quality and likeminded. Before the push for multiculturalism, before any welfare mandates were imposed on the best most productive citizens...back when most were vigilant and would self police.
I really have no interest in recruiting a few washed up hasbeens on a message board in cyberspace...Sorry bud.
Man, them grapes are hella-sour, ain't they?

You accept the Wilson/FDR progressive hell and claim you can try to make it better (though you never ever actually do), while people like myself and other libertarian/anarchist types drop out and mock you for your foolhardiness.

You're far more like the progressive moonbat twirps whom you claim to oppose than unlike them.

Way more than 13 people understand it....Fact is that most of those people have dropped out completely, and overbearing kncukleheads like you do absolutely nothing to make them want to join your side.

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?
I understand many of the principles were awesome and probably very applicable in the Quaker era when the majority of the American citizenry was white, high quality and likeminded. Before the push for multiculturalism, before any welfare mandates were imposed on the best most productive citizens...back when most were vigilant and would self police.
I really have no interest in recruiting a few washed up hasbeens on a message board in cyberspace...Sorry bud.

You accept the Wilson/FDR progressive hell and claim you can try to make it better (though you never ever actually do), while people like myself and other libertarian/anarchist types drop out and mock you for your foolhardiness.

You're far more like the progressive moonbat twirps whom you claim to oppose than unlike them.

I accepted the Wilson/FDR progressive hell? WTF
Is this one of those smartest guy in the room things where you get to tell others what the accept? That’s awfully authoritarian of you..no?

“Drop out”....WTF does that even mean?
Is that that typical Libertarian nonsense...that nobody even half sane can make sense of?
”We’ll sit out this election to show our opposition of the duopoly while others take part in deciding how politicians will shape certain aspects of my life.”

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?

I don't think BrokeLoser intentionally accepts progressive hell. He has no choice. The GOP does nothing but give lip service to reform. We only need to point to "repeal and replace" for proof.

Neither Mush-Mouth McConnell nor his House counterpart, Paul Ryan had any intention of repealing Obamination Care. They wanted Hillary to win so they could keep coming up with excuses. Trump's election is forcing the dog-shit useless GOP to do their fucking jobs, even if they are all a bunch of statist hogs.

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?

Is this one of those smartest guy in the room things where you get to tell others what the accept? That’s awfully authoritarian of you..no?
I make my evaluation on what you post...Based upon that, you're a classic republican turd polisher....You accept progressive shit, but claim that you can fix it.....I didn't impose that folishness upon you, you accepted it for yourself.

Is that that typical Libertarian nonsense...that nobody even half sane can make sense of?
”We’ll sit out this election to show our opposition of the duopoly while others take part in deciding how politicians will shape certain aspects of my life.”
Your inability to comprehend the English language isn't my problem.

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?

I make my evaluation on what you post...Based upon that, you're a classic republican turd polisher....You accept progressive shit, but claim that you can fix it.....I didn't impose that folishness upon you, you accepted it for yourself.

Got it...because you say so.
What “progressive shit” do I accept?
Is there anything else I accept that I should know about?

I don't think you willingly accept it. You are forced to keep voting for the ass wipes who are your only hope to "fix" it and the alternative is the people promising to expand it. Like I said:

"Vote for me and I will do jack shit and collect a paycheck. You have no choice. You must accept me as your representation because if you don't, the guy promising to fuck up your entire way of living will win and do just that. Vote for me to do nothing, you helpless peasant."

Do-Nothing v. Commie is not a real choice. It is only delay, at best.

I don't think you willingly accept it. You are forced to keep voting for the ass wipes who are your only hope to "fix" it and the alternative is the people promising to expand it. Like I said:

"Vote for me and I will do jack shit and collect a paycheck. You have no choice. You must accept me as your representation because if you don't, the guy promising to fuck up your entire way of living will win and do just that. Vote for me to do nothing, you helpless peasant."

Our citizenry has become very dependent, very needy and government loves that shit...the fucked up thing is; there's no going back..That's the premise of this thread.

Our citizenry has become very dependent, very needy and government loves that shit...the fucked up thing is; there's no going back..That's the premise of this thread.
The premise of this thread is one of your many misconceptions.

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?

I'd call that a takedown, but when the post starts at rock bottom....

Cool...because you said so..I'm certain you can enlighten me with ease?

You're asking for the impossible. Nobody can enlighten you.

Yeah there is.

Fight like hell to keep these:
Ruger-AR-556-Pistol-8570-736676085705.jpg.jpg

Then get these:
https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F05%2Fmk48-2-top.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

Then, we can threaten this:
514_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

and do this:
keep-calm-and-kill-a-commie-for-mommy.png

“Understand it”?
What’s to understand?

Yeah, you did. You don't just accept it, you continue to get down and lick their boots. You don't even understand what voting is. The entire concept of voting and being ruled just makes no sense, but you give it zero critical thought.

These KNOWN lying sociopaths infringe on your rights with everything they do, then you and all of your collectivist party voters pretend that they represent you and millions of others despite the fact that they have never met you, let alone know what your interests are. Then, as they infringe on your rights, have no idea what your interests are, and quite frankly don't care, you defend them and claim that they're protecting your interests when they haven't done a single thing for you.

It's utterly baffling that someone can think that a person who rules over them and can control them with force actually somehow works for them. Even worse, you statists think that you have freedom just because you can cast a vote, which doesn't matter and is begging besides, for which master rules over you.

Not only that, the fact that, even if it wasn't a red herring that you can vote, all of the people you're voting for have the same hegemonic interests. If you bothered to look at the Federal Register a single solitary time, you'd notice that every single one of the rulers have been doing the same thing. Yet, you still support the existence of Government.

So, yeah, you absolutely accept the Progressive Hell your masters have made, you accept it with open arms, you fall right in line in their system, and you feel proud of yourself for it. Meanwhile, you sneer at the people who are actually doing something about the millions of dismembered babies that metaphorically lay at your collectivist feet. We Agorists trade in a decentralized currency that they can't tax, in black and gray markets, starving them of funding, while you cucks pay your taxes like good little cattle.

I bet you weren't even aware that regardless of public opinion, all legislation has the same percentage chance of being passed, because you don't even do BARE MINIMUM research. At least REAL Libertarians have consistent principles, while you party voters just give your arbitrary opinions on the ideal Government that will never exist.

Nope, you’ve proven yourself too much the hard headed, authoritarian, state worshiping drone for any sensible ideas to take root in that tiny little noggin.

The Amish and Mennonites smell better than Libertarians

Forum List

Back