are the dems that doubt barrs summary

I know what he said. I just doubt he will do as he said and release the report in a form that can answer all the questions. He is Trump's Roy Cohn, and he was given the job only after his unsolicited letter claiming Mueller's investigation was flawed. Barr's credibility doesn't allow taking him at his word. After the report is released we'll see.

The only part that will not be released is that which cannot be released by law.

If you wait, why not STFU and stop lying?

Really? Barr said he would exclude anything that might tend to embarrass anybody. What legal restriction prevents the release of that?

The law, dumbass!

Which law?

It is against the law to release grand jury testimony for one. Then, to a much lesser extent, there are libel laws.

It's easy enough to get an exemption from that.It's happened many times before.when the information was important.

The only part that will not be released is that which cannot be released by law.

If you wait, why not STFU and stop lying?

Really? Barr said he would exclude anything that might tend to embarrass anybody. What legal restriction prevents the release of that?

The law, dumbass!

Which law?

It is against the law to release grand jury testimony for one. Then, to a much lesser extent, there are libel laws.

It's easy enough to get an exemption from that.It's happened many times before.when the information was important.

Yeah, like we would believe you after all of the bullshit you post and cannot back up in the slightest.

No, what he said there was no legitimate predicate for the investigation, so the investigation itself was illegitimate, and therefore obstruction of justice was impossible since the investigation had no legitimate predicate. Perhaps in Stalin's Russia or in Hitler's Germany it was legitimate to hold investigations that were not based on legitimate grounds, but not the in US.

Got it. He ignored the fact that every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered with the intention of helping Trump. Barr is trying to shield Trump. I don't think he will be successful.

No, they said Russia interfered with the election. Why would they help Trump? They already had Clinton in their back pocket!

I'm sure Mueller's report covered that. Now, if we could just see that report.

Bullshit! Mueller never really touched on it. If he had, Hillary would be wearing an orange coverall.

If you haven't seen the report, you can't say that. I'm sure he found lots of reasons why they would help Trump.

Prove it.

Yet he was aware that Barr said the investigation was flawed, and Trump was innocent, long before the investigation was complete.

Everyone except dishonest partisan hacks knew he was innocent

Got it. You don't want the investigation results made public. Trump and Barr agree with you.

That's not what was said. Can you even read, dumbass?

If he intends to redact anything that might tend to embarrass anyone, that's exactly what he said.

This is what you quoted:
"Everyone except dishonest partisan hacks knew he was innocent"

This what you claimed:
"Got it. You don't want the investigation results made public. Trump and Barr agree with you"

Now, explain how those are in the same universe, much less the same thing.

You are calling Mueller a dishonest partisan hack. With that silly claim, of course you wouldn't want it released.

Conspiring to promote a rumor? Kinda like all that birth certificate crap? You know that was Trump's main campaign point, right?
In other words you approve of the CIA director conspiring with a political campaign to influence an election through fraud. Then you should have no objection to a special counselor being appointed to investigate these allegations of conspiracy and fraud by the Obama administration.

That's not what happened no matter what Hannity told you.
Maybe it did and maybe it didn't and that's why a special counsel should be appointed to find out. If you are so sure it never happened, why would you object?

Because there is no credible reason to believe that happened. The facts about what actually happened are well known. I understand you probably didn't hear about any of that from Fox or Hannity, but that doesn't mean the sane world is unaware of it.
You apparently have no idea what the facts are. The rumors about collusion began when Wikileaks published materials from the DNC server and Obama and Clinton tried to distract voters from the material by falsely claiming that Trump had conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC server in order to boost his campaign and Brennan jumped right in to give credibility to the false claims by Obama and Clinton. Right there is a sufficient basis for investigating if there was any collusion between the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign to smear Trump with false claims in order to influence the campaign.

Yes, I know the Alex Jones Narrative. Now I would like to see what Mueller actually found..

The law, dumbass!

Which law?

Yeah, like we would believe you after all of the bullshit you post and cannot back up in the slightest.

I back up what I say. If you are too dumb to understand it, that's not my fault.

Got it. He ignored the fact that every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered with the intention of helping Trump. Barr is trying to shield Trump. I don't think he will be successful.

No, they said Russia interfered with the election. Why would they help Trump? They already had Clinton in their back pocket!

Bullshit! Mueller never really touched on it. If he had, Hillary would be wearing an orange coverall.

If you haven't seen the report, you can't say that. I'm sure he found lots of reasons why they would help Trump.

Prove it.

I'm the unquestioned expert on what I'm sure about just like you are the expert on your beliefs.

Prove it.

I'm the unquestioned expert on what I'm sure about just like you are the expert on your beliefs.

Sorry, I'm smart enough to know that a belief is not "proof". You aren't.

Everyone except dishonest partisan hacks knew he was innocent

Got it. You don't want the investigation results made public. Trump and Barr agree with you.

If he intends to redact anything that might tend to embarrass anyone, that's exactly what he said.

This is what you quoted:

This what you claimed:
"Got it. You don't want the investigation results made public. Trump and Barr agree with you"

You are calling Mueller a dishonest partisan hack. With that silly claim, of course you wouldn't want it released.

Are you on fucking drugs? I never said anything of the sort!

What seems to be your difficulty? Brain damage? Poor upbringing? Drugs? Alcohol?

This is what you quoted:

This what you claimed:

What seems to be your difficulty? Brain damage? Poor upbringing? Drugs? Alcohol?

BULLDOG

Admiral I think he's a product of inbreeding.

I back up what I say. If you are too dumb to understand it, that's not my fault.

Yeah, right! Your propensity to answer with anecdotal evidence and lack of links supporting your wild-assed opinions are noted. You can't even locate the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution.

Prove it.

I DIDN'T SAY I HAD PROOF DUMB ASS. I SAID I WAS SURE OF IT. Proof will require seeing the report.

Prove it.

I DIDN'T SAY I HAD PROOF DUMB ASS. I SAID I WAS SURE OF IT. Proof will require seeing the report.

So your god is mueller and you still pray to him. How very intelligent of you.

This is what you quoted:

This what you claimed:

Make up your mind. you said
That would have to include Muller during the whole of his investigation, right?

Prove it.

How can you be sure of something that you have no evidence? There is why you can't figure it out! You are simply a dumbass!

Prove it.

So your god is mueller and you still pray to him. How very intelligent of you.

What a childish/Trumpian thing to say.

This is what you quoted:

This what you claimed:

Newsflash: I didn't say that dumbass! Try reading, or get a child to do it for you!

Prove it.

How can you be sure of something that you have no evidence? There is why you can't figure it out! You are simply a dumbass!

Plenty of evidence that Mueller is thorough. A thorough investigation would show reasons why Russia might want to help Trump.

This is what you quoted:

This what you claimed:

Newsflash: I didn't say that dumbass! Try reading, or get a child to do it for you!

Forgive me. All you trumpbots are the same to me. Someone from your hive mind said it. so you'll be saying it soon, if you haven't all ready.

Forum List

Back