Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

If you ask any of these dummies why they believe that Trump is honest and trustworthy they just don't seem to have a cogent answer. I wonder why they don't know? Is Donald Trump a mysterious enigma? Or are they just slow and unquestioning?
Hmm..............and Hillary.................she's so Trustworthy...................Hypocrite much........
Perhaps you can point to the post where I ever say anything good about Hilary.........stupid much?
You will vote for her..............you know it................so spare me.
Another dumb one.
Opinions are like assholes.............everybody has one and they all stink..............You are a parrot............don't like my point..........don't smell...............
When are you planning on making your alleged point? It seems to be taking a really long time.

If you ask any of these dummies why they believe that Trump is honest and trustworthy they just don't seem to have a cogent answer. I wonder why they don't know? Is Donald Trump a mysterious enigma? Or are they just slow and unquestioning?
Hmm..............and Hillary.................she's so Trustworthy...................Hypocrite much........
Perhaps you can point to the post where I ever say anything good about Hilary.........stupid much?
You will vote for her..............you know it................so spare me.
Another dumb one.
Opinions are like assholes.............everybody has one and they all stink..............You are a parrot............don't like my point..........don't smell...............

This is the best example I can find of how it feels like when talking to trump supporters

I'm an intelligent follower. If he wins I'll be bidding on the steel needed for his wall.....that Mejico(or Kannaduhh) will be paying for.

Who are you trying to convince with your Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion?

Yourself?
You provide the proof every day.

Do you ever ask yourself why you have to lie so much?

The fact that the Truth is not on your side, doesn't that raise any Red Flags inside of your little head?
You've displayed no evidence of anything beyond very mediocre, incredibly unimpressive, average intelligence.

This thread was not my best. YOu gave me nothing to work with.

Predfan totally kicked your ass. There is no doubt about that.

My question stands.

If you have to lie so much, it means you need to reassess your positions as they are likely wrong.
Feel free to explain how Donald Trump has earned your trust.

He has not.

The other candidates have earned my active DISTRUST.

And then there are those that have positions on issues that are IMO, contrary to the interests of the US.

Trump is by far the best.

The fact that the Truth is not on your side, doesn't that raise any Red Flags inside of your little head?
You've displayed no evidence of anything beyond very mediocre, incredibly unimpressive, average intelligence.

My question stands.

If you have to lie so much, it means you need to reassess your positions as they are likely wrong.

He has not.

And then there are those that have positions on issues that are IMO, contrary to the interests of the US.

If he hasn't earned your trust why do you believe he will do anything he claims he will do?

Trump followers are about as classy as they are intelligent.

Trump rally supporters should be wearing brown colored shirts?

And why is that? Do you even know what brown shirts represent? (I know you are going to google it right now) other than knee jerk bull shit name calling, can you actually rationally tie Trump's ideas to the main character in the who brown shirt reference? And actually show how it's different than what so many leaders have done since?
Trump doesn't have any ideas.....just a lot of rhetoric, bombast, and sleazy salesmanship. He sure knows his audience though, he evidently has a real talent for tapping into the mediocre IQ constituency.

Based upon your bigoted post, I will entertain the conclusion that you count yourself among the "intellectuals". I've never met a Liberal who wasn't a rocket scientist. Many of those blue collars own the businesses you call to repair or install your appliances, your heating and cooling units, and replace the brakes on your automobile. You pay them dearly for their labor too. In reality, many of these stupid and ignorant blue collar workers are some of the wealthiest people in your neighborhood. They take your intelligent little ass for a ride every time they hand you a bill for their services.
Well that is certainly all very interesting about working class heros.....but who said anything about blue collar workers? Sounds like your bigoted assumption is that blue collar workers are all ignorant and uninformed. You really should learn to be more tolerant, but tolerance isn't really a Trump brain attribute. So tell me professor: How do you know Trump will do anything he says? Upon what do you followers base your childish reasoning and blind faith?

How do you know he says? You really don't know any more than anyone else what he will do or won't do. Yours, like mine, is only an opinion. We all thought and gambled that Obama would be the unifier. He wasn't. He turned out to be the greatest single divider of the people in modern history. Blind faith didn't work out so good with Obama did it? Faith is all we can have with any politician. To claim otherwise is not intelligent.

My question stands.

He has not.

If he hasn't earned your trust why do you believe he will do anything he claims he will do?

His entire political existence is built on this campaign. If he wants a successful Presidency and to "enhance his brand" he would have to satisfy his supporters.

Otherwise he will be considered a failure. This will hurt his brand.

This gives him motive to follow though.

And I have already explained that that is more than I can say for all the others.

Trump rally supporters should be wearing brown colored shirts?

And why is that? Do you even know what brown shirts represent? (I know you are going to google it right now) other than knee jerk bull shit name calling, can you actually rationally tie Trump's ideas to the main character in the who brown shirt reference? And actually show how it's different than what so many leaders have done since?
Trump doesn't have any ideas.....just a lot of rhetoric, bombast, and sleazy salesmanship. He sure knows his audience though, he evidently has a real talent for tapping into the mediocre IQ constituency.

Based upon your bigoted post, I will entertain the conclusion that you count yourself among the "intellectuals". I've never met a Liberal who wasn't a rocket scientist. Many of those blue collars own the businesses you call to repair or install your appliances, your heating and cooling units, and replace the brakes on your automobile. You pay them dearly for their labor too. In reality, many of these stupid and ignorant blue collar workers are some of the wealthiest people in your neighborhood. They take your intelligent little ass for a ride every time they hand you a bill for their services.
Well that is certainly all very interesting about working class heros.....but who said anything about blue collar workers? Sounds like your bigoted assumption is that blue collar workers are all ignorant and uninformed. You really should learn to be more tolerant, but tolerance isn't really a Trump brain attribute. So tell me professor: How do you know Trump will do anything he says? Upon what do you followers base your childish reasoning and blind faith?

How do you know he says? You really don't know any more than anyone else what he will do or won't do. Yours, like mine, is only an opinion. We all thought and gambled that Obama would be the unifier. He wasn't. He turned out to be the greatest single divider of the people in modern history. Blind faith didn't work out so good with Obama did it? Faith is all we can have with any politician. To claim otherwise is not intelligent.
I'm sorry that you have this blind prejudice against blue collar workers, lets hope you can get past it and be less judgemental.

I wonder why there isn't more information available about highly intelligent Trump followers. Looks like there aren't any. Haven't seen any on this thread, that's for sure.
http://thedailybanter.com/2015/09/a...ump-supporters-are-mostly-idiots-and-racists/

More bigotry from the super-intelligent Liminal. Liminal should be working for one of those "think tanks" or seeking a cure for cancer or something. He's a self-proclaimed genius who considers himself superior to everyone else. Pathetic.

My question stands.

He has not.

His entire political existence is built on this campaign. If he wants a successful Presidency and to "enhance his brand" he would have to satisfy his supporters.

And I have already explained that that is more than I can say for all the others.
His brand has failed over and over, I'm pretty sure he's used to that. He just picks up the pieces, seeks legal protection from creditors, and moves on. So your reasoning doesn't really seem well thought out.

I'm sorry that you have this blind prejudice against blue collar workers, lets hope you can get past it and be less judgemental.

More stupidity from the self-gratifying Liminal. I am a super blue-collar worker. I am an electrical engineer. I actually design and build things.

My question stands.

He has not.

May i ask, does the fact that Trump has proven himself and by extention the entire republican field to be seriously petty and dare I say imature as an indication of competence? Or do you feel that when in a debate time is spend over the size of ones dick means nothing? When your electing someone who quite litterraly gonna have the power to destroy the world, is it to much to ask to ask from that person to display a certain amount of gravitas.

Last edited:
I wonder why there isn't more information available about highly intelligent Trump followers. Looks like there aren't any. Haven't seen any on this thread, that's for sure.
http://thedailybanter.com/2015/09/a...ump-supporters-are-mostly-idiots-and-racists/

More bigotry from the super-intelligent Liminal. Liminal should be working for one of those "think tanks" or seeking a cure for cancer or something. He's a self-proclaimed genius who considers himself superior to everyone else. Pathetic.
Being smarter than Trump followers isn't really much to brag about.

My question stands.

He has not.

His brand has failed over and over, I'm pretty sure he's used to that. He just picks up the pieces, seeks legal protection from creditors, and moves on. So your reasoning doesn't really seem well thought out.

Hillary certainly has a lot of great accomplishments though. She's been an abject failure.

More stupidity from the self-gratifying Liminal. I am a super blue-collar worker. I am an electrical engineer. I actually design and build things.
Then why do you think blue collar workers are less intelligent? I'll bet there's plenty of blue collar folks voting for Sanders.

Then why don't you stop with your self-flattery? It's really juvenile and getting old. It really paints you as a bigot.

He has not.

Hillary certainly has a lot of great accomplishments though. She's been an abject failure.
Another candidate I won't vote for under any circumstances. But no doubt you have some point to make. Please feel free to elaborate.

Then why do you think blue collar workers are less intelligent? I'll bet there's plenty of blue collar folks voting for Sanders.

I didn't claim they were you stupid idiot. They're among the ones that are voting for Trump. They're the ones you continuously attempt to call ignorant. You are too stupid to even realize what you are proposing.

Then why don't you stop with your self-flattery? It's really juvenile and getting old. It really paints you as a bigot.
Self flattery? It actually saddens me to see Americans reduced to seeking answers in a sleazy douchebag salesman like Trump.

He has not.

Another candidate I won't vote for under any circumstances. But no doubt you have some point to make. Please feel free to elaborate.
Voting for anybody but the republican nominee puts Pantsuit in office.

Forum List

Back