Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Question asked, questioned answered.. he's free to his opinion and anyway he pleases, it's a free country.

I probably would have answered the same way, one less old guy and many promising young lives protected, who wouldn't, it's the perfect answer regardless of liberalisms obvious natural cowardice and whiny hate mongering tendencies as evidenced in this thread..

Question asked, questioned answered.. he's free to his opinion and anyway he pleases, it's a free country.

Absolutely. He's just as free to say some incredibly dumb shit as we are to mock him and you for it.

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Ahem... what Trump ACTUALLY said was:
"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Which IMHO isn't an unreasonable assertion on his part.:dunno:

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Apparently you didn't get the hint; biased partisan opinions don't enter into the equation when objectively evaluating whether or not what President Twitter said was reasonable.

"Thank you for your visit" -- Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven

Objectively, it was a dumbassed thing to say.

I love how Trump trolls the left daily.

Where are those Nazi death camps and the end of the world that Progs swore would happen when Trump took office?

They weren’t full of shit, were they?

not as much as you are

I probably would have answered the same way, one less old guy and many promising young lives protected, who wouldn't, it's the perfect answer regardless of liberalisms obvious natural cowardice and whiny hate mongering tendencies as evidenced in this thread..

of course you would have answered the same way, lumpy.

you're full of shit too

How would you have answered the question del, just wondering?

i don't know

honesty is the best policy

In this case, Trump answered the question and you weaseled out of it.. This after days, not seconds... :wink_2:

No one weasled out, dope.
You swallowed Trump's bullshit and chose to defend it.
We are simply ridiculing for doing so, loser.

i don't know

honesty is the best policy

In this case, Trump answered the question and you weaseled out of it... :wink_2:

no, in this case, trump lied and i told the truth

the cheeto is afraid of escalators and you think he's going to rush an armed gunman?

:rofl:

i bet you think you're going to get a refund from trump u

Eh, I don't know if he actually would or not... I'd like to think I would but eh, I don't know for sure either...

What's your truth, indecision and inaction with a sour (I can read Trump's mind) delusion?

what part of *i don't know* escapes your understanding?

Bottom Line .. y'all would piss and moan no matter what Trump answered. I do know the lefty parasite media inspires hate, lies, nonsensical crap and division and you suck it up.

It was a stupid statement. Admit it.

Last edited:

Are you dumb enough to think a Broward Co. deputy has would have confronted cruz
No but apparently you are dumb enough to believe a teacher would.
Cops aren't teachers dork

Teachers aren't cops, dope.

He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean.

Your thread fails. It's bullshit, just like all the others.
He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean

Run in to do what then, dope?

Three brave men on a train did exactly that, you dumb fuck.

Yes, trained military. Not teachers and certainly not Trump.

He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean.

:rofl:

what would he do then?

go to the cafeteria for lunch?
It was an off-the-cuff remark, dumbass. You have to be OCD to spend this much time obsessing about what he intended to do.

Trump is a narcissistic attention whore. He likes to troll people like you, Billy, and you fall for it every time.
Why do you accept that behavior from your president without criticism?

He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean

It was an off-the-cuff remark, dumbass. You have to be OCD to spend this much time obsessing about what he intended to do.

Trump is a narcissistic attention whore. He likes to troll people like you, Billy, and you fall for it every time.
Why do turds like you make a federal case out of everything he says?

It was an off-the-cuff remark
IOW, dumb as shit.

Trump is a Bad Ass...

Look at all the liberal ass he has kicked without a gun...

Not to mention the spanking he gave the liberal media...

Trump shits lighting bolts....

Why do turds like you make a federal case out of everything he says?

Because it's dumb as shit.

Why didn't Peterson go in? Maybe he was afraid. What t
has Trump ever done in his life that makes you think he would put his life on the line for other people?

What's the point of having a police officer permanently stationed at a school if they'll run and hide when the children need them most? Our Government School System is in shambles. And y'all insulting Trump ain't gonna change that. Parents really should seriously consider all education alternatives.

Did he go run and hide? Doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he didn't know what the situation was in the school, because one man for a whole school simply is not going to be enough.

Trump goes around insulting people all the time, he invites insults to himself by talking complete crap all the time too.

You want safe schools but you're not willing to do what is necessary to get safe schools. That's the situation right now.

Its not all about schools. A Mall shooting could occur next week. What is the common factor? Yaaas.....that would be Guns....

Yes, that's the problem isn't it?

They're not willing to part with their guns and they're scrambling to find ways to stop their guns being taken from them. They'll say anything.

I know, right? That damn US Constitution! If only we could get rid of it.

It's actually good to see some Communists/Democrats admitting their ultimate goal is total ban and confiscation. It's not the 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' many Useful Idiots like to claim it is. It's just fact. Disarming the populace is a major part of the Communist Agenda.

Folks are gonna have to fight them if they wanna preserve their Constitution. Because they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for total ban and confiscation. Gun Owners better understand what's going on.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

:thup:

Why didn't Peterson go in? Maybe he was afraid. What t
has Trump ever done in his life that makes you think he would put his life on the line for other people?

What's the point of having a police officer permanently stationed at a school if they'll run and hide when the children need them most? Our Government School System is in shambles. And y'all insulting Trump ain't gonna change that. Parents really should seriously consider all education alternatives.

Did he go run and hide? Doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he didn't know what the situation was in the school, because one man for a whole school simply is not going to be enough.

Trump goes around insulting people all the time, he invites insults to himself by talking complete crap all the time too.

You want safe schools but you're not willing to do what is necessary to get safe schools. That's the situation right now.

Its not all about schools. A Mall shooting could occur next week. What is the common factor? Yaaas.....that would be Guns....

Yes, that's the problem isn't it?

They're not willing to part with their guns and they're scrambling to find ways to stop their guns being taken from them. They'll say anything.

I know, right? That damn US Constitution! If only we could get rid of it.

It's actually good to see some Communists/Democrats admitting their ultimate goal is total ban and confiscation. It's not the 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' many Useful Idiots like to claim it is. It's just fact. Disarming the populace is a major part of the Communist Agenda.

Folks are gonna have to fight them if they wanna preserve their Constitution. Because they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for total ban and confiscation. Gun Owners better understand what's going on.

Oh, this is rich.

Yeah, that damn Constitution, you know, the one which the gun fanatics regularly ignore when it's not convenient for them, and when it comes to the 2A they completely ignore the reality of what it means?

Yeah, I know.

Forum List

Back