Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

Did he go run and hide? Doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he didn't know what the situation was in the school, because one man for a whole school simply is not going to be enough.

Trump goes around insulting people all the time, he invites insults to himself by talking complete crap all the time too.

You want safe schools but you're not willing to do what is necessary to get safe schools. That's the situation right now.

Its not all about schools. A Mall shooting could occur next week. What is the common factor? Yaaas.....that would be Guns....

Yes, that's the problem isn't it?

They're not willing to part with their guns and they're scrambling to find ways to stop their guns being taken from them. They'll say anything.

I know, right? That damn US Constitution! If only we could get rid of it.

It's actually good to see some Communists/Democrats admitting their ultimate goal is total ban and confiscation. It's not the 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' many Useful Idiots like to claim it is. It's just fact. Disarming the populace is a major part of the Communist Agenda.

Folks are gonna have to fight them if they wanna preserve their Constitution. Because they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for total ban and confiscation. Gun Owners better understand what's going on.

you nailed it.this is the first step in their agenda of total disarnment they have been planning for years.with all these staged false flag operations that have been increasing year after year,cant believe the sheep are still in denial mode on this when it has never been anything like this before.

Oh yeah, it goes beyond just the Communist Agenda. It's the NWO Globalist Agenda. Disarming the populace is a very important aspect of the Agenda.

Stick labels (wrong labels) on people, and start shouting loudly, and you think you're making an argument.

What's the point of having a police officer permanently stationed at a school if they'll run and hide when the children need them most? Our Government School System is in shambles. And y'all insulting Trump ain't gonna change that. Parents really should seriously consider all education alternatives.

Did he go run and hide? Doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he didn't know what the situation was in the school, because one man for a whole school simply is not going to be enough.

Trump goes around insulting people all the time, he invites insults to himself by talking complete crap all the time too.

You want safe schools but you're not willing to do what is necessary to get safe schools. That's the situation right now.

Its not all about schools. A Mall shooting could occur next week. What is the common factor? Yaaas.....that would be Guns....

They're not willing to part with their guns and they're scrambling to find ways to stop their guns being taken from them. They'll say anything.

It's actually good to see some Communists/Democrats admitting their ultimate goal is total ban and confiscation. It's not the 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' many Useful Idiots like to claim it is. It's just fact. Disarming the populace is a major part of the Communist Agenda.

Folks are gonna have to fight them if they wanna preserve their Constitution. Because they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for total ban and confiscation. Gun Owners better understand what's going on.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

:thup:

Has he lost his mind?

28279660_1261663490632403_5907819845994256605_n.jpg

Second of All...You have no facts. NONE...that would even hint that The Donald wouldn't run into a school being shot up. Those remarks are just an opinion from a lib whose brain is not fully functional.
You may have missed my prior post. This shows that Trump is a coward when it comes to blood. Even if he ran in the school, he would certainly run out at the sight of the first kid he saw on the floor.
This is from Trump himself in a 2008 interview about an emergency situation. An old guy fell off the stage, and Trump was more concerned about the "disgusting" blood all over his Mar-a-Lago marble floor than the guy.

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn't like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.
“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

None of that is factual in regard to what he would do in an actual moment.

Lots of people don't like blood. But that doesn't mean when they are
confronted by some real event, they don't do something. They might
get sick to their stomach, puke, gag, whatever...but they still do the right
thing. It's hard to explain, but it's like you're in a different zone or world.
When the emotion dies down, you get the shakes and get sick.

I don't know what he would have done...but neither do you.
Don’t try to reason with Idiots

Second of All...You have no facts. NONE...that would even hint that The Donald wouldn't run into a school being shot up. Those remarks are just an opinion from a lib whose brain is not fully functional.
You may have missed my prior post. This shows that Trump is a coward when it comes to blood. Even if he ran in the school, he would certainly run out at the sight of the first kid he saw on the floor.
This is from Trump himself in a 2008 interview about an emergency situation. An old guy fell off the stage, and Trump was more concerned about the "disgusting" blood all over his Mar-a-Lago marble floor than the guy.

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn't like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.
“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

None of that is factual in regard to what he would do in an actual moment.

Lots of people don't like blood. But that doesn't mean when they are
confronted by some real event, they don't do something. They might
get sick to their stomach, puke, gag, whatever...but they still do the right
thing. It's hard to explain, but it's like you're in a different zone or world.
When the emotion dies down, you get the shakes and get sick.

I don't know what he would have done...but neither do you.
Don’t try to reason with Idiots

You are 100% correct.

However, you cannot let theirs be the only voice heard.

It's not really trying to reason with them, but rather trying to show others
that hey have brains that are not fully functional.

All I know is that Obama wouldn't!

He wouldn't be alone. Take your pistol and take out the shooter with the AR-15. The officer was outgunned.
He didn't know that at the time. He was either ordered to take position outside the building or he was a chickenshit man who should not have been tasked with protecting unarmed children at a school.

Ahem... what Trump ACTUALLY said was:
"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Which IMHO isn't an unreasonable assertion on his part.:dunno:

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Apparently you didn't get the hint; biased partisan opinions don't enter into the equation when objectively evaluating whether or not what President Twitter said was reasonable.

"Thank you for your visit" -- Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven

Objectively, it was a dumbassed thing to say.

Probably but that doesn't make the assertion unreasonable.

Uh, yeah it is.

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Apparently you didn't get the hint; biased partisan opinions don't enter into the equation when objectively evaluating whether or not what President Twitter said was reasonable.

If only we could test the theory out. If only.

It's not relevant to whether or not him saying he believes he'd do XYZ under ABC circumstances is reasonable or not.

Based on my experience what most people believe they'd do when the bullets start flying and what they actually do when the bullets start flying are more often than not very different.

Uh, yeah it is.

No...it just makes it another lie...

It's not relevant to whether or not him saying he believes he'd do XYZ under ABC circumstances is reasonable or not.

Based on my experience what most people believe they'd do when the bullets start flying and what they actually do when the bullets start flying are more often than not very different.

In other words...he would have crapped his pants...

There's that severe reading handicap of yours rearing it's ugly head again. :cool:

There's that severe reading handicap of yours rearing it's ugly head again. :cool:

The man hides behind SS agents when a balloon pops....give me a break.

As usual the point goes sailing right over your empty noggin.:rolleyes:

Run along, you're dismissed.....

He wouldn't be alone. Take your pistol and take out the shooter with the AR-15. The officer was outgunned.
He didn't know that at the time. He was either ordered to take position outside the building or he was a chickenshit man who should not have been tasked with protecting unarmed children at a school.

Of course he knew. An AR-15 sounds a little different than a pistol. Every person who can hear knows the difference between a pistol and a semi-automatic.

What's the point of having a police officer permanently stationed at a school if they'll run and hide when the children need them most? Our Government School System is in shambles. And y'all insulting Trump ain't gonna change that. Parents really should seriously consider all education alternatives.

Oh, this is rich.

Yeah, that damn Constitution, you know, the one which the gun fanatics regularly ignore when it's not convenient for them, and when it comes to the 2A they completely ignore the reality of what it means?

Yeah, I know.

Hey i know you're a Communist Useful Idiot, but at least you're an honest one. I'll give ya some props for that. Total ban and confiscation is your ultimate goal. But hopefully folks will fight y'all to preserve our Constitution.

As usual the point goes sailing right over your empty noggin.:rolleyes:

Run along, you're dismissed.....

So you can't admit he lied a big lie? How many deferments did he get to stay out of the military? Was it five.....or more?

Of course he knew. An AR-15 sounds a little different than a pistol. Every person who can hear knows the difference between a pistol and a semi-automatic.
Boy, you ARE a rookie! Most of my pistols are semi-automatic.

Forum List

Back