Are Whites Ashamed...

There is no endgame. I want to see what whites think.

No we cant agree that is true in the system currently in place. You didnt earn it. It was gifted to you by the founders and the subsequent leaders of this country to the detriment of other races just like I mentioned. If the wealthier man was gifted his wealth then the people that gifted him that wealth are the ones accountable. Self responsibility has nothing to do with gifted or legislated opportunity. Self responsibility is what those that have not been gifted or legislated a head start possess. The best vengeance is to surpass those that were gifted. I asked my question because it appears whites get very angry when they see a person like myself that have surpassed in one generation what they could not do in multiple generations. I ask because historically whites have burned to the ground every example of self responsiblity exhibited by Blacks. I can only attribute this type of behavior to bewilderment, jealousy, rage, and a deep seated insecurity complex hinging on the belief that they are indeed inferior if a race of people subjected to slavery and held back at every opportunity can surpass them so easily.
I would be ashamed if my ancestors were slaves in recorded history. I would also be ashamed if my race committed violent crime at astonishing rates.

But that's just me. You are obviously very different.

OK, now regale us with some jungle-bunny civilization stories.
Your ancestors were slaves. Thats were the word slave comes from. Europe.

Me I feel no shame. I understand an inferior person (whites) with a gun can kill or injury a a superior person (Blacks) without a gun.
Almost all our words come from Europe and almost all ex-slaves and more than half our murderers come from black Africa.
No all your murderers are whites.

How do you figure "All" murderers are White, that's beyond retarded, you know that, right?
Yes I understand Meathead is retarded.

Why are you preoccupied with race rather than healing our country? Do you think that running around with a shaved head and a bunch of tattoos is going to change our urban areas? It may come as news to you, but more densely populated areas, including places in these areas that are poor, will always have more crime.

So, the heavily Black fairly wealthy suburbs of Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, why??????

You can't blame poverty on that one.

No, it really is "Racial" I don't know how so many people are so blind. LOL

I again question you as to what your interest in "race" is intended to be? What are you trying to get at. BTW: I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., which naturally includes PG County. There is no more, and no less, crime here than there is in other sections of the country. I reiterate, just what is your interest in the race of people who commit crimes? Are the problems of PG County any more than the problems of the opioid saturated districts of Appalachia?

I am very annoyed at the guys (mostly white) who shoot to death their entire families, who kidnap women of the street and rape and murder them, and men who try to beat their wives and girlfriends into submission.
Most of Prince Georges County is a crime-ridden shithole. I am not surprised you live there.

I do not live there. I lived there when I lived briefly in Laurel, Maryland. I now live in northern Virginia. Where do you live? Harris County, Texas? What a shithole that is.

Laurel MD has a high crime rate.

According to neighborhood scout only 8% of U.S.A towns / cities are criminally less safe than Laurel, MD, in steep contrast my Pawling NY has 92% of towns being less safe.

Laurel, MD Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Pawling, 12564 Crime Rates and Crime Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Now, income wise there isn't much of a difference, in fact according to neighborhood scout Laurel, MD was richer, but there's a steep disparity in racial make-up.

Pawling, NY - 12564 - Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Laurel, MD Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

I can't really understand why we're mirror opposites in crime, and racial diversity, but not in income.

Please explain why Laurel, MD is so much less safe than Pawling, NY, if it's richer???????? Could the large Black population of Laurel, MD have something to do with it?

why does race play a part in this? There is no indication that it does.

So, the heavily Black fairly wealthy suburbs of Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, why??????

I again question you as to what your interest in "race" is intended to be? What are you trying to get at. BTW: I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., which naturally includes PG County. There is no more, and no less, crime here than there is in other sections of the country. I reiterate, just what is your interest in the race of people who commit crimes? Are the problems of PG County any more than the problems of the opioid saturated districts of Appalachia?

I am very annoyed at the guys (mostly white) who shoot to death their entire families, who kidnap women of the street and rape and murder them, and men who try to beat their wives and girlfriends into submission.
Most of Prince Georges County is a crime-ridden shithole. I am not surprised you live there.

I do not live there. I lived there when I lived briefly in Laurel, Maryland. I now live in northern Virginia. Where do you live? Harris County, Texas? What a shithole that is.

According to neighborhood scout only 8% of U.S.A towns / cities are criminally less safe than Laurel, MD, in steep contrast my Pawling NY has 92% of towns being less safe.

Now, income wise there isn't much of a difference, in fact according to neighborhood scout Laurel, MD was richer, but there's a steep disparity in racial make-up.

Pawling, NY - 12564 - Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

I can't really understand why we're mirror opposites in crime, and racial diversity, but not in income.

Please explain why Laurel, MD is so much less safe than Pawling, NY, if it's richer???????? Could the large Black population of Laurel, MD have something to do with it?

Hes ignoring the fact that whites commit 69% of crimes so it hurts his bottom line.

How do you figure there's racial equality?

The Extreme Warrior gene: a reality check

Hes ignoring the fact that whites commit 69% of crimes so it hurts his bottom line.

Most Latinos, and Arabs get linked as "White" in the U.S.A crime stats, unless they state otherwise, which most don't.

I would be ashamed if my ancestors were slaves in recorded history. I would also be ashamed if my race committed violent crime at astonishing rates.

But that's just me. You are obviously very different.

OK, now regale us with some jungle-bunny civilization stories.

Me I feel no shame. I understand an inferior person (whites) with a gun can kill or injury a a superior person (Blacks) without a gun.
Almost all our words come from Europe and almost all ex-slaves and more than half our murderers come from black Africa.

How do you figure "All" murderers are White, that's beyond retarded, you know that, right?
Why would you think I'm black? My fondness of your jungle-bunny civilization tales? I'm just havin' fun with you.

Why would you think I'm black? My fondness of your jungle-bunny civilization tales? I'm just havin' fun with you.
I dont think youre Black. There is no doubt in my mind you are a genetically recessive white guy.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Republican whites are not ashamed.

DiMUJvmW4AATSyD.jpg

Most Latinos, and Arabs get linked as "White" in the U.S.A crime stats, unless they state otherwise, which most don't.
Nope.

Nope.

alberto.jpg

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Republican whites are not ashamed.

DiMUJvmW4AATSyD.jpg
KKK - Democrats, then and now.

Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes.....of your whining.
Are you ashamed your founders and subsequent leaders had to give you a head start?

Founders? Head start?
My people came here after the Civil War.
They didn't benefit from no slavin'.
There was no government program to give me a head start over people with bad grades and no skills.
Thats why I said subsequent leaders. Stop dodging and give me a yes or no answer.

Nope.

alberto.jpg
Some Hispanics are white. What continent does the term Hispanic come from?

Nope.

alberto.jpg

So, he was "White" to you?

Nope.

alberto.jpg

Looks more white than any other race.

Just more excuses from a typical hood rat loser.

Nope.

alberto.jpg

So, why do Hispanics need Affirmative Action, if so many of them are White?

So, why do Hispanics need Affirmative Action, if so many of them are White?
Probably to cover the non white hispanics.

Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes.....of your whining.
Are you ashamed your founders and subsequent leaders had to give you a head start?

Founders? Head start?
My people came here after the Civil War.
They didn't benefit from no slavin'.
There was no government program to give me a head start over people with bad grades and no skills.
Thats why I said subsequent leaders. Stop dodging and give me a yes or no answer.

I can't think of a leader who gave me a head start. Or a program. Can you?

Forum List

Back