Are Whites Ashamed...

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Just more excuses from a typical hood rat loser.
Just more deflections from a recessive white boy.

alberto.jpg
Some Hispanics are white. What continent does the term Hispanic come from?

So, he was "White" to you?
Looks more white than any other race.

So, why do Hispanics need Affirmative Action, if so many of them are White?
Probably to cover the non white hispanics.

So, non-Whites need extra help succeeding?

Except, Asian Indians are non-Whites whom have the highest median household income levels in the U.S.A, how did that happen, exactly?

Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes.....of your whining.
Are you ashamed your founders and subsequent leaders had to give you a head start?

Founders? Head start?
My people came here after the Civil War.
They didn't benefit from no slavin'.
There was no government program to give me a head start over people with bad grades and no skills.
Thats why I said subsequent leaders. Stop dodging and give me a yes or no answer.

I can't think of a leader who gave me a head start. Or a program. Can you?
Yes I can think of several.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Recessive genes....kicking your black ass for thousands of years.

Some Hispanics are white. What continent does the term Hispanic come from?

Except, Asian Indians are non-Whites whom have the highest median household income levels in the U.S.A, how did that happen, exactly?
Just like whites needed help succeeding. I know you believe non whites are superior to you but you did have 300 years of a head start.

Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes.....of your whining.
Are you ashamed your founders and subsequent leaders had to give you a head start?

Founders? Head start?
There was no government program to give me a head start over people with bad grades and no skills.
Thats why I said subsequent leaders. Stop dodging and give me a yes or no answer.

Post 'em up.

We've been absorbing you back into the human race thus eliminating you.

Just like whites needed help succeeding. I know you believe non whites are superior to you but you did have 300 years of a head start.

So, being of a Polish Catholic background that migrated to the U.S.A about 100 years ago, we have a head-start, how?

Founders? Head start?

Post 'em up.
Pick any POTUS after the Civil War not named Obama.

You need to absorb faster, you're still too far to the left side of the curve.

So, being of a Polish Catholic background that migrated to the U.S.A about 100 years ago, we have a head-start, how?
You had a white POTUS every 4 years that helped give you a leg up.

Founders? Head start?

Post 'em up.

What did Jimmy Carter do to help lil ol' white me?

Not really. There are more Blacks on the planet than whites. time and dominant genes are on our side.

So, White POTUS whom supported Affirmative Action, helped Whites????????????????

Not really. There are more Blacks on the planet than whites. time and dominant genes are on our side.

More blacks with less GDP...….

Post 'em up.

Be a white POTUS for you to look up to.

So, White POTUS whom supported Affirmative Action, helped Whites????????????????
Yes. It made the lowly of your race realize you couldnt lay on your asses any longer.

Post 'em up.

Be a white POTUS for you to look up to.

He was an idiot.
Formerly the worst President in US history.

More blacks with less GDP...….
GDP doenst have much to do with anything.

Yes. It made the lowly of your race realize you couldnt lay on your asses any longer.

LOL!
So, Whites built up wealth in the U.S.A by laying on their asses for generations?

Forum List

Back