Are Whites Ashamed...

Which White city in the World has a murder rate as high as heavily Black American cities such as Detroit, Saint Louis, Chicago, etc. etc.???????

Why are you preoccupied with race rather than healing our country? Do you think that running around with a shaved head and a bunch of tattoos is going to change our urban areas? It may come as news to you, but more densely populated areas, including places in these areas that are poor, will always have more crime.

So, the heavily Black fairly wealthy suburbs of Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, why??????

You can't blame poverty on that one.

No, it really is "Racial" I don't know how so many people are so blind. LOL

I again question you as to what your interest in "race" is intended to be? What are you trying to get at. BTW: I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., which naturally includes PG County. There is no more, and no less, crime here than there is in other sections of the country. I reiterate, just what is your interest in the race of people who commit crimes? Are the problems of PG County any more than the problems of the opioid saturated districts of Appalachia?

I am very annoyed at the guys (mostly white) who shoot to death their entire families, who kidnap women of the street and rape and murder them, and men who try to beat their wives and girlfriends into submission.
Most of Prince Georges County is a crime-ridden shithole. I am not surprised you live there.

I do not live there. I lived there when I lived briefly in Laurel, Maryland. I now live in northern Virginia. Where do you live? Harris County, Texas? What a shithole that is.
My residence is no secret for those of superior intellect who have mastered Latin letters and their corresponding sounds in English. I am not surprised you're having problems with that too.

Seriously??? "They," as a group, behave no differently from "whites" or any other race. White male "conservative" politicians who are adulterers caught with their pants down? Vitter? Sanford? Trump? What about these white guys running around in tattoos wearing helmets who go marching around chanting "we will not be replaced by Jews?

Which White city in the World has a murder rate as high as heavily Black American cities such as Detroit, Saint Louis, Chicago, etc. etc.???????

Why are you preoccupied with race rather than healing our country? Do you think that running around with a shaved head and a bunch of tattoos is going to change our urban areas? It may come as news to you, but more densely populated areas, including places in these areas that are poor, will always have more crime.

So, the heavily Black fairly wealthy suburbs of Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, why??????

I again question you as to what your interest in "race" is intended to be? What are you trying to get at. BTW: I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., which naturally includes PG County. There is no more, and no less, crime here than there is in other sections of the country. I reiterate, just what is your interest in the race of people who commit crimes? Are the problems of PG County any more than the problems of the opioid saturated districts of Appalachia?

I am very annoyed at the guys (mostly white) who shoot to death their entire families, who kidnap women of the street and rape and murder them, and men who try to beat their wives and girlfriends into submission.

Do you stop at stop signs after dark in Rock Creek Park? Anyone who does is either brave or very foolish.

Of course I do and always did. You are nuts if you don't. For years I took Rock Creek Parkway home to Montgomery County from my job just outside of Georgetown. I always knew where to make the right turn to cross over to 16th at Carter Barron, past palatial homes and embassies, after parkway turns into Beach Drive and the tunnel along side of the National Zoo.

Rock Creek Park consists of hundreds of acres of beautiful park land and forest. It's like Central Park in NYC. I learned to ride there at the stables when I was in college. My favorite horse was Comanche, RIP.

Where do you get your silly ideas from?

Most of Prince Georges County is a crime-ridden shithole. I am not surprised you live there.

I do not live there. I lived there when I lived briefly in Laurel, Maryland. I now live in northern Virginia. Where do you live? Harris County, Texas? What a shithole that is.
My residence is no secret for those of superior intellect who have mastered Latin letters and their corresponding sounds in English. I am not surprised you're having problems with that too.

I have never even thought about where you live. Just where do you live? Do you actually live in Prague, as I have just read your profile?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

How would African blacks compete with Euro whites, back then?

Your premise is entirely nonsensical.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

How would African blacks compete with Euro whites, back then?

Your premise is entirely nonsensical.
By out working them for starters. By out voting them since their population in some states were greater than whites.

Your opinion is entirely retarded and you didnt answer the question.

Do you stop at stop signs after dark in Rock Creek Park? Anyone who does is either brave or very foolish.

Of course I do and always did. You are nuts if you don't. For years I took Rock Creek Parkway home to Montgomery County from my job just outside of Georgetown. I always knew where to make the right turn to cross over to 16th at Carter Barron, past palatial homes and embassies, after parkway turns into Beach Drive and the tunnel along side of the National Zoo.

Rock Creek Park consists of hundreds of acres of beautiful park land and forest. It's like Central Park in NYC. I learned to ride there at the stables when I was in college. My favorite horse was Comanche, RIP.

My silly ideas come from going to and from the stadium after dark. Stop at a stop sine and 10 dickheads will rush your car.They hide in the woods until you stop, but if you hold up a Glock17 they scatter like cockroaches. This is not near the Parkway but in the isolated dark areas.

My silly ideas come from going to and from the stadium after dark. Stop at a stop sine and 10 dickheads will rush your car.They hide in the woods until you stop, but if you hold up a Glock17 they scatter like cockroaches. This is not near the Parkway but in the isolated dark areas.

Like where? Never happened to me. When I lived in Laurel, I had to drive in the area around the old stadium and cross the bridge over the Anacostia, then wait to make that weird u-turn to go northbound on the B-W Parkway. Sometimes, I had to make the weird turns that run past the old Congressional Cemetery. You bark way, way too much.

So the counter question that must be asked is this:

What is the endgame you seek in perpetual outcry over historical oppression? Can we agree that if birth--or even the concession of adulthood--is the equal starting point in life, should it be legal or even morally justifiable, to take from a fellow man a part of what he has earned in his life, because what he has earned is greater than what you have earned? Should the wealthier man be held accountable for the lesser wealth of the poor man? Where does self responsibility end, and blaming of others for personal shortcomings begin? And what about being happy with what you have, or trying to improve it, rather than seeking vengeance on those with more by removing their perceived advantage?

STFU. That's all that can be said to all your bs.

What is the endgame you seek in perpetual outcry over historical oppression? Can we agree that if birth--or even the concession of adulthood--is the equal starting point in life, should it be legal or even morally justifiable, to take from a fellow man a part of what he has earned in his life, because what he has earned is greater than what you have earned? Should the wealthier man be held accountable for the lesser wealth of the poor man? Where does self responsibility end, and blaming of others for personal shortcomings begin? And what about being happy with what you have, or trying to improve it, rather than seeking vengeance on those with more by removing their perceived advantage?
There is no endgame. I want to see what whites think.

No we cant agree that is true in the system currently in place. You didnt earn it. It was gifted to you by the founders and the subsequent leaders of this country to the detriment of other races just like I mentioned. If the wealthier man was gifted his wealth then the people that gifted him that wealth are the ones accountable. Self responsibility has nothing to do with gifted or legislated opportunity. Self responsibility is what those that have not been gifted or legislated a head start possess. The best vengeance is to surpass those that were gifted. I asked my question because it appears whites get very angry when they see a person like myself that have surpassed in one generation what they could not do in multiple generations. I ask because historically whites have burned to the ground every example of self responsiblity exhibited by Blacks. I can only attribute this type of behavior to bewilderment, jealousy, rage, and a deep seated insecurity complex hinging on the belief that they are indeed inferior if a race of people subjected to slavery and held back at every opportunity can surpass them so easily.

No we cant agree that is true in the system currently in place. You didnt earn it. It was gifted to you by the founders and the subsequent leaders of this country to the detriment of other races just like I mentioned. If the wealthier man was gifted his wealth then the people that gifted him that wealth are the ones accountable. Self responsibility has nothing to do with gifted or legislated opportunity. Self responsibility is what those that have not been gifted or legislated a head start possess. The best vengeance is to surpass those that were gifted. I asked my question because it appears whites get very angry when they see a person like myself that have surpassed in one generation what they could not do in multiple generations. I ask because historically whites have burned to the ground every example of self responsiblity exhibited by Blacks. I can only attribute this type of behavior to bewilderment, jealousy, rage, and a deep seated insecurity complex hinging on the belief that they are indeed inferior if a race of people subjected to slavery and held back at every opportunity can surpass them so easily.
I would be ashamed if my ancestors were slaves in recorded history. I would also be ashamed if my race committed violent crime at astonishing rates.

But that's just me. You are obviously very different.

OK, now regale us with some jungle-bunny civilization stories.

I would be ashamed if my ancestors were slaves in recorded history. I would also be ashamed if my race committed violent crime at astonishing rates.

Your ancestors were slaves. Thats were the word slave comes from. Europe.

Me I feel no shame. I understand an inferior person (whites) with a gun can kill or injury a a superior person (Blacks) without a gun.

Laurel MD has a high crime rate.

According to neighborhood scout only 8% of U.S.A towns / cities are criminally less safe than Laurel, MD, in steep contrast my Pawling NY has 92% of towns being less safe.

Laurel, MD Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Pawling, 12564 Crime Rates and Crime Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Now, income wise there isn't much of a difference, in fact according to neighborhood scout Laurel, MD was richer, but there's a steep disparity in racial make-up.

Pawling, NY - 12564 - Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Laurel, MD Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

I can't really understand why we're mirror opposites in crime, and racial diversity, but not in income.

Please explain why Laurel, MD is so much less safe than Pawling, NY, if it's richer???????? Could the large Black population of Laurel, MD have something to do with it?

Me I feel no shame. I understand an inferior person (whites) with a gun can kill or injury a a superior person (Blacks) without a gun.
Almost all our words come from Europe and almost all ex-slaves and more than half our murderers come from black Africa.

Almost all our words come from Europe and almost all ex-slaves and more than half our murderers come from black Africa.
Glad you agree your ancestors were slaves.

No all your murderers are whites.

According to neighborhood scout only 8% of U.S.A towns / cities are criminally less safe than Laurel, MD, in steep contrast my Pawling NY has 92% of towns being less safe.

Now, income wise there isn't much of a difference, in fact according to neighborhood scout Laurel, MD was richer, but there's a steep disparity in racial make-up.

Pawling, NY - 12564 - Demographics and Population Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

I can't really understand why we're mirror opposites in crime, and racial diversity, but not in income.

Please explain why Laurel, MD is so much less safe than Pawling, NY, if it's richer???????? Could the large Black population of Laurel, MD have something to do with it?
Maybe the crime rate has improved since the lice guy says he moved.

Maybe the crime rate has improved since the lice guy says he moved.

That's a guy? I thought that was a chick?

No all your murderers are whites.

How do you figure "All" murderers are White, that's beyond retarded, you know that, right?

Forum List

Back