Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes I can think of several.

Post 'em up.
Pick any POTUS after the Civil War not named Obama.

What did Jimmy Carter do to help lil ol' white me?
Be a white POTUS for you to look up to.

He was an idiot.
Formerly the worst President in US history.
Most white people are idiots. Why are you surprised?

Recessive genes....kicking your black ass for thousands of years.
We've been absorbing you back into the human race thus eliminating you.

You need to absorb faster, you're still too far to the left side of the curve.
Not really. There are more Blacks on the planet than whites. time and dominant genes are on our side.

More blacks with less GDP...….
GDP doenst have much to do with anything.

LOL!
You sure have the dominant whiney genes on the planet.

Are Whites Ashamed...

Yes...I'm ashamed of the public school system you were forced into...

Just like whites needed help succeeding. I know you believe non whites are superior to you but you did have 300 years of a head start.

So, being of a Polish Catholic background that migrated to the U.S.A about 100 years ago, we have a head-start, how?
You had a white POTUS every 4 years that helped give you a leg up.

So, White POTUS whom supported Affirmative Action, helped Whites????????????????
Yes. It made the lowly of your race realize you couldnt lay on your asses any longer.

LOL!
So, Whites built up wealth in the U.S.A by laying on their asses for generations?
Yes. What do you think slavery was? If not for slavery the US would just be a penal colony.

Post 'em up.

He was an idiot.

Well, considering you folks are more heavily represented on the left-side of the curve...…..

So, being of a Polish Catholic background that migrated to the U.S.A about 100 years ago, we have a head-start, how?

So, White POTUS whom supported Affirmative Action, helped Whites????????????????
Yes. It made the lowly of your race realize you couldnt lay on your asses any longer.

LOL!
So, Whites built up wealth in the U.S.A by laying on their asses for generations?
Yes. What do you think slavery was? If not for slavery the US would just be a penal colony.

Maybe some of the top 1% built up wealth by sitting on their asses, relying on Black slaves.

What about the other 99% of Whites, huh?

He was an idiot.

Well, considering you folks are more heavily represented on the left-side of the curve...…..
Is that some white terminology? Please explain.

LOL!

Maybe some of the top 1% built up wealth by sitting on their asses, relying on Black slaves.

What about the other 99% of Whites, huh?
They were the really stupid ones. They were rubes kinda like Drumpf supporters are now. The 1% of whites lied to them and told them Blacks were their enemy.

He was an idiot.

Not really.

On a global scale, Blacks tend to be more socially Conservative than all other races, except Middle-Easterners perhaps, who are close.

As for government, they don't have good Democracies, but they also don't have good public schools, public roads, or public healthcare.

So, really Blacks are globally far to the Right of Whites.

He was an idiot.

Not really.

On a global scale, Blacks tend to be more socially Conservative than all other races, except Middle-Easterners perhaps, who are close.

As for government, they don't have good Democracies, but they also don't have good public schools, public roads, or public healthcare.

So, really Blacks are globally far to the Right of Whites.
Youre white. You have no clue what a good government, school, health care is. Youre the race responsible for polluting the planet.

smaller genitalia and big heads geared for visual acuity
We will always be on top....better get used to it.....its not our fault its your fault for living a lie and blaming others from centuries ago for your plight.....

Forum List

Back