Are Whites Ashamed...

Youre white. You have no clue what a good government, school, health care is. Youre the race responsible for polluting the planet.

Whites actually fare the best in general on the Human Development Index, or HDI.

How do you think that came to be?
Probably like the IQ test. Whites were feeling insecure so they made up some measurement to pacify themselves.
Funny.

Whites and Jews wanted some way to figure out how bright their children were in comparison to each other.

And after all the testing it turns out that black chilluns just aint as bright as the Jews or the whites.

Get over it.

You guys rule the NBA and NFL.
Stupid boy! Most Jewish people are "white,,," Eurodean, with others sharing the same faith as do those coming out of Ethiopia. It's a religious thing, not a racial thing. Don't bring religion into this. There has been no testing of peoples of various backgrounds. in terms of intelligence.

So, White people have Armenoid noses now?

What does fucked-up nazi terminology have to do with this? The "armenoid" thing came out of the nazi gunther. Don't you have any pride at all?

Whites actually fare the best in general on the Human Development Index, or HDI.

Probably like the IQ test. Whites were feeling insecure so they made up some measurement to pacify themselves.
Funny.

Whites and Jews wanted some way to figure out how bright their children were in comparison to each other.

And after all the testing it turns out that black chilluns just aint as bright as the Jews or the whites.

Get over it.

Stupid boy! Most Jewish people are "white,,," Eurodean, with others sharing the same faith as do those coming out of Ethiopia. It's a religious thing, not a racial thing. Don't bring religion into this. There has been no testing of peoples of various backgrounds. in terms of intelligence.

What does fucked-up nazi terminology have to do with this? The "armenoid" thing came out of the nazi gunther. Don't you have any pride at all?

Jews often really do have Armenoid noses, so sorry that the truth hurts your feelings.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Thi is not proper race relations, yo.

The US has done more for the black man than all of Africa put together.

Funny.

Get over it.

Jews often really do have Armenoid noses, so sorry that the truth hurts your feelings.

Why are you using spurious nazi racial theories? This has absolutely nothing to do with hurting my feelings. Exactly what does the shape of a person's nose or a person's religion have to do with anything under the sun? You are just trying to sell a perfectly ridiculous ideology. I asked you whether you had any pride, but I take it that you don't.

BTW: one of the most attractive men I have ever seen is a reddish-brown haired man of Ashkenazi Jewish background. I'd jump his bones in a New York second. Perfect!

Funny.

Get over it.

Why are you using spurious nazi racial theories? This has absolutely nothing to do with hurting my feelings. Exactly what does the shape of a person's nose or a person's religion have to do with anything under the sun? You are just trying to sell a perfectly ridiculous ideology. I asked you whether you had any pride, but I take it that you don't.

BTW: one of the most attractive men I have ever seen is a reddish-brown haired man of Ashkenazi Jewish background. I'd jump his bones in a New York second. Perfect!

Ashkenazi Jews by phenotype, and genotype are at least partially Mid-Eastern.

How do you figure that racial pride, is not taking pride, exactly?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Hello, Asclepias. I recognize your writing discusses the evolution of the human species.

wuqqfd.jpg

Asclepias, s an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Asclepias, respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Asclepias, unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Asclepias, am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___
Asclepias, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Not really.

On a global scale, Blacks tend to be more socially Conservative than all other races, except Middle-Easterners perhaps, who are close.

As for government, they don't have good Democracies, but they also don't have good public schools, public roads, or public healthcare.

So, really Blacks are globally far to the Right of Whites.
Youre white. You have no clue what a good government, school, health care is. Youre the race responsible for polluting the planet.

Funny.

Get over it.

oh yes there has ! according to you the test is white supremacy ! and the domination of blacks by whites !

Some of my grandparents were born in Europe, in what form do we have a "Head-start" exactly?

If anything, you Jack-Arses have been here a lot longer than "US"
Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

So, which Whites are as violent of a threat as "Blacks"?

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.
Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?

Are you as a man ashamed your type has had at least a 100,000 year head start on women? who have been kept under a mans thumb pretty much from the begining of time actually? how in the fuck are they ever going to catch up? Whats with the whole "head start" concept anyway? Are we running a race against each other? or should we simply be trying to live together as human beings? seems to me the point of this thread is like many on USMB. simply finding another way to be divisive. thats about it. I dont tell any man he needs to be ashamed simply for the color that he is born. Thats obviously your job around here though isnt it?. glad you have an important role to fill.

Why are you so preoccupied with what a person looks like or what their DNA characteristics are? Why are you so into crazy nazi theories? Why does any of this matter?

Our Aristocrat FF's were never concerned about a 'level playing field' , albeit they foisted a well written document propagating such beliefs.

Our history as a nation, as well as the entire human experience has always been a leg up

We have always been, and will always be conquerors ,and there have always been and will always be the conquered and conscripts

~S~

Our Aristocrat FF's were never concerned about a 'level playing field' , albeit they foisted a well written document propagating such beliefs.

Our history as a nation, as well as the entire human experience has always been a leg up

We have always been, and will always be conquerors ,and there have always been and will always be the conquered and conscripts

~S~
Preordained??

Why are you so preoccupied with what a person looks like or what their DNA characteristics are? Why are you so into crazy nazi theories? Why does any of this matter?

If there was any evidence of racial equality race wouldn't matter.

The problem is no studies ever show any kind of racial equality.

If you simply want to make a better society, you limit certain types from it, this goes beyond just race, but is also largely racially motivated as well.

If you simply want to make a better society, you limit certain types from it, this goes beyond just race, but is also largely racially motivated as well.

There is no need for any "evidence" of anything. No one would be qualified to evaluate such evidence, anyway, so what's the point? Besides, the notion of "race" is merely a social construct. It doesn't actually mean anything.

There is no need for any "evidence" of anything. No one would be qualified to evaluate such evidence, anyway, so what's the point? Besides, the notion of "race" is merely a social construct. It doesn't actually mean anything.

I agree that race is largely a social construct but even if it's true, the very premise of this thread - shame over the acts of my white ancestors and forebears - is meaningless.

The head start came long before slavery. Europeans were culturally superior to Africans, which is why it was so easy to make them slaves. Had Africans invented ships that could travel the world, they would have been the ones enslaving people, but they were still trying to invent the wheel at that point. Africans have always been primitive and way behind the rest of the world.

The founding fathers werent thinking about 300 years in the future; they were thinking about the present, and for them, it was more efficient and profitable to use slaves for hard labor. The inferiority of Africans was too enticing for them to pass up. Some cultures just take to the chains better than others.

Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.
Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?

Are you as a man ashamed your type has had at least a 100,000 year head start on women? who have been kept under a mans thumb pretty much from the begining of time actually? how in the fuck are they ever going to catch up? Whats with the whole "head start" concept anyway? Are we running a race against each other? or should we simply be trying to live together as human beings? seems to me the point of this thread is like many on USMB. simply finding another way to be divisive. thats about it. I dont tell any man he needs to be ashamed simply for the color that he is born. Thats obviously your job around here though isnt it?. glad you have an important role to fill.
That may be true of the white race but its definitely not true of the Black race. The Black race has had woman leaders, all women armies, queens, teachers etc etc. We understand instinctively that we are equal parts in a circle. Very similar to my avatar.

Thats exactly what I want to know. Whats with the need for your founders and subsequent leaders to create a headstart for members of your race? What were they afraid of? Why didnt they feel that whites could succeed without holding back Blacks and other races? If whites wanted to simply live together in harmony they would not be such a bellicose race. If you think asking a question is being divisive then you must be caught up in your feelings. I simply wanted to know if white people were embarrassed by the legislated head start they were granted. If you have a problem with that then dont read the thread. If you chose to read it anyway then thats your issue. There was no part of my OP that told people how to feel. I simply asked a question.

Oh really?

That may be true of the white race but its definitely not true of the Black race. The Black race has had woman leaders, all women armies, queens, teachers etc etc. We understand instinctively that we are equal parts in a circle. Very similar to my avatar.

Thats exactly what I want to know. Whats with the need for your founders and subsequent leaders to create a headstart for members of your race? What were they afraid of? Why didnt they feel that whites could succeed without holding back Blacks and other races? If whites wanted to simply live together in harmony they would not be such a bellicose race. If you think asking a question is being divisive then you must be caught up in your feelings. I simply wanted to know if white people were embarrassed by the legislated head start they were granted. If you have a problem with that then dont read the thread. If you chose to read it anyway then thats your issue. There was no part of my OP that told people how to feel. I simply asked a question.
Head starts are earned by being superior to others.

Forum List

Back