Are you for school choice, or do you want to brain wash other people's children?

When did you make an argument? I didn't notice.
Here it is:
download.jpg

The problem isn`t the schools, it`s the parents or parent who do a piss poor job of raising their kids. Kids grow up in homes where they`ve never seen an adult reading a book or newspaper and they want the teachers to do what they should have been doing all along. Where I live the parents and their kids know all about the Steelers but not much else. It`s not the schools or the teachers that are effed up.
Having both parentd working or a one parent gamily employed does not help the situation. Those great social justice gains from the 1960's with feminism at the lead of the pack started a down trend and many other issues that manifested quickly after and now is worse and worse. The ghettos will now never end, and they will expand as the nation moves to second place in world power.

Actually, I am a product of parochial Schools.

And I think School Choice is an awful idea, because it will end up taking money out of the public schools and subsidizing people who are already sending their kids to private schools.

Here's the thing. Because my parents were paying to have the nuns and priests torture me for 12 years, they were actually committed to me doing my homework and making progress.

You can't give an uncommitted parent a voucher and expect that they will suddenly become involved.
Why shouldn't money come out of the public schools if they have fewer children to teach? Parents who already have their kids in private schools are paying twice to educate their kids. How is that fair or just?

Uncommitted parents aren't the kind who want vouchers. They're the kind who send their kids to those aweful government schools and expect the government to provide their kids with an education.

No, but if a teacher is trying to push their politics in the classroom, regardless of what side they fall on, wouldn't you want to know about it?

Most Christian parents already know that some of the public education goes against their religious values, such as big bang and evolution. You don't really hear too much about it.
Do these parents want to ban the teaching of science? If teaching Evolution is banned we can get rid of all science and biology teachers and their textbooks. There is nothing Christian about idiocy.

What we need to do is to vastly improve the public school system. When you see that the supposed "greatest nation on Earth," stays around 28th in math when compared with other nations, that in and of itself is disturbing and when you see leftists claiming that "math" is racist, you can see that the left is a racist faction. It is important to learn higher mathematics in order to get into high paying occupations that require the ability to perform higher mathematics. So, if parents can get their children into schools of their choice, then they should and for those that can't afford to send their kids to private schools, then the School Boards in each state, must be held accountable to ensuring that the quality of the education be significantly improved. Schools in Democrat run cities tends to, at least in appearance, demonstrate a degree of political pro-Marxist indoctrination, as well as fomenting hatred between the students.

Why shouldn't money come out of the public schools if they have fewer children to teach? Parents who already have their kids in private schools are paying twice to educate their kids. How is that fair or just?

Uncommitted parents aren't the kind who want vouchers. They're the kind who send their kids to those aweful government schools and expect the government to provide their kids with an education.
No one is forcing them to pay for private school. It`s a luxury they chose for themselves just like a person who buys a Corvette. He wanted one, but he didn`t really need one.

What we need to do is to vastly improve the public school system. When you see that the supposed "greatest nation on Earth," stays around 28th in math when compared with other nations, that in and of itself is disturbing and when you see leftists claiming that "math" is racist, you can see that the left is a racist faction. It is important to learn higher mathematics in order to get into high paying occupations that require the ability to perform higher mathematics. So, if parents can get their children into schools of their choice, then they should and for those that can't afford to send their kids to private schools, then the School Boards in each state, must be held accountable to ensuring that the quality of the education be significantly improved. Schools in Democrat run cities tends to, at least in appearance, demonstrate a degree of political pro-Marxist indoctrination, as well as fomenting hatred between the students.
Leftists claiming that math is racist? It`s unlikely that I`ll see anything dumber than that today. You`ve got the whole package going on here kid. Marxist, Democrat run cities, indoctrination, etc. You`re a well trained parrott. Have a cracker, Cracker. :laughing0301:

No one is forcing them to pay for private school. It`s a luxury they chose for themselves just like a person who buys a Corvette. He wanted one, but he didn`t really need one.
They didn't choose pay for government schools, moron. What part of that don't you get? If I buy a Corvette, I don't also have to pay for AMC Pacer.

You argument is total horseshit.

Leftists claiming that math is racist? It`s unlikely that I`ll see anything dumber than that today.
Yes, the certainly do. I agree that what leftists believe is dumb.

You`ve got the whole package going on here kid. Marxist, Democrat run cities, indoctrination, etc. You`re a well trained parrott. Have a cracker, Cracker. :laughing0301:

You're the well trained parrot with your kneejerk responses to justified concerns of parents. There is simply no rational justification for opposing vouchers.

They didn't choose pay for government schools, moron. What part of that don't you get? If I buy a Corvette, I don't also have to pay for AMC Pacer.

You argument is total horseshit.
They need to move to another country. Everyone pays for schools.

Do these parents want to ban the teaching of science? If teaching Evolution is banned we can get rid of all science and biology teachers and their textbooks. There is nothing Christian about idiocy.
No, I was making a point that most Christian parents know that things in school go against their religious beliefs, such as evolution, but they don't male a fuss about it. It was a response to jacks post about having to "litigate" every thing that Christian parents find wrong. They already don't make a fuss about what they already know is being taught.

But, if parents knew that teachers were trying to bring politics into the classroom, or their personal beliefs, as a teaching tool, then I'm sure all parents would disapprove.

Forum List

Back