Arrest the judge

Executive Privilege...and the protections of the 4th Amendment from illegal searches from political opponents.
The ruling thus seems to reserve for another day the question of whether a former president can assert the privilege—and Justice Kavanaugh actually wrote a short opinion explaining why he disagrees with the D.C. Circuit on the point.

But the justices also seized on the D.C. Circuit’s alternative basis for resolving the case—which is actually far broader than the mere proposition that a former president can’t assert the privilege in the face of the current president’s objections. Eight justices of the Supreme Court, declined publicly to note that they would disturb the D.C. Circuit’s finding that Trump’s executive privilege claim would fail even if he were the incumbent president. In the past, the court observes, Presidents have “waived privilege in times of pressing national need.” The D.C. Circuit ruled, and the Supreme Court left undisturbed, that the Jan. 6 insurrection was a “clear and apparent effort to subvert the Constitution.” In such an “extraordinary” situation, any President’s claim of executive privilege will fail to stand up to Congress’s need for investigation and, in turn, disclosure of the former president's communications.

Extrapolating from this, the DoJ's interest, representing the people's interest, in pursuing criminal charges supersedes any claim of EP.

Give it a fucking rest! There was nothing illegal about it
Everything about it was illegal.
The only reason it hasn't resulted in criminal charges is because the AG is a criminal himself.
The warrant was invalid for the following reasons:
  • The warrant was signed by a self-admittedly biased judge
  • The items to be searched for weren't specifically identified which makes the search illegal
  • The basis for the warrant was fabricated making the entire raid illegal
  • The true purpose of the warrant was hidden from the judge who signed the warrant
  • Items that they had no right to take were taken and had to be returned thus tainting the entire process

Enemy democrats are not willing to accept any election
What election?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of federal judges face the same task every day: review an affidavit submitted by federal agents and approve requests for a search warrant. But for U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, the fallout from his decision to approve a search warrant has been far from routine.

He has faced a storm of death threats since his signature earlier this month cleared the way for the FBI to search former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate as part of a probe into whether he inappropriately removed sensitive materials from the White House. Reinhart’s home address was posted on right-wing sites, along with antisemitic slurs. The South Florida synagogue he attends canceled its Friday night Shabbat services in the wake of the uproar.

You knew this was coming... This judge stopped the drip, drip, drip, leaking in favor of the dim wits to hurt Trump politically. It also stopped the use of information they were gleaning about Trumps personal affairs that they had no propagable cause to take or use against him. This Judge put the brakes on their corrupt game. Now they are pissed about it. That is why they are screaming like the little bitches that they are.

They had no problem using a judge who just six weeks prior recused himself from anything Trump related because in his own words "I cannot be impartial where Trump is concerned". That was ok because it fit their plan and dogma, never mind it violates Judicial Cannon and Ethical conduct... Not to mention he green lighted a warrant that violates the Fourth Amendment. Criminal acts are OK if they give democrats the edge.. The ends Justify the means.. That is why bloodshed is the only way to stop these radicals.

Democrats see laws as impediments to their power and that is why they ignore them. We must play by their rules and that will end in blood shed. Its way past time to take the gloves off and fight fire with fire.
You sound as if you're recommending violence Billy Boy. That's a really, really, really stupid thing to do.

The probable cause to search Trump's residence has not been fully revealed due to the heavy redaction in the warrant affidavit. But given that agents found over 300 classified documents and thousands of other government documents that were all illegally removed from the White House precisely as the warrant described, I'd take a big guess here that the warrant was FULLY justified. And judicial canon is not capitalized and only has one "n". The warrant did not violate the Fourth Amendment.

This search and the legal investigation of Trump for his attempted coup and now for violating the Espionage Act and the Presidential Records Act are ENTIRELY due to the rat bastard stupid Donald J Trump thinking he could just walk out of there with that stuff. The man, like you, is a paragon of terminal stupidity. He's entirely responsible for ALL of this because he is a royal, grade AAAA fuckup from the instant he opens his eyes in the morning till the moment he closes them at night.

Everything about it was illegal.
The only reason it hasn't resulted in criminal charges is because the AG is a criminal himself.
The warrant was invalid for the following reasons:
  • The warrant was signed by a self-admittedly biased judge
  • The items to be searched for weren't specifically identified which makes the search illegal
  • The basis for the warrant was fabricated making the entire raid illegal
  • The true purpose of the warrant was hidden from the judge who signed the warrant
  • Items that they had no right to take were taken and had to be returned thus tainting the entire process
Keep letting the voices in your head tell you all of that bullshit if it make you feel better

Hey Lush, Executive Privilege is not Biden's to give or take away. God knows he already has too much power then to now decide the rights of his own political opponent!
Well actually..yes he can, ( I think, I'm no lawyer) but it's bad decorum to do so against your main potential political rival and sets up a deplorable precedent.
Especially with what's going on now. I just read something where Ty Cobb said maybe Biden can't revoke Trump's Executive Privilege. :dunno:

Last edited:
Looks like I rattled your cage with that one. Now wipe the spit off of your chin and explain just what you are bloviating about. The fact that you have to call me a faggot shows that you have the emotional intellegence of a 10 year old special ed student
Nah, I was just pointing out what an absolute dipshit you must be, posting cookie disclaimers in a quoted post like an idiot. People see enough of those dude, really. :rolleyes-41:

I can’t find the post. But somebody here at USMB in some related thread said that Magistrate Judges aren’t Constitutionally authorized to approve search warrant applications.

So, I did a quick search engine loll see. Here is a very interesting piece that factually cites and quotes the Constitution itself. Very revealing:

Since Magistrate Judges are not real judges (they aren’t nominated by a President nor confirmed by the Senate, they have rather limited duties and are appointed by the District Court [actual] judges, their pay can be cut by Congress and they serve for only 8 years, not a lifetime appointment), it follows that they are therefore NOT Constitutionally authorized to approve a search warrant application.

How did a former SCOTUS Justice nominee miss this?

Both can not be true.
Trump can beg Biden for Executive Privilege...and Biden can laugh in his face
True. But Reagan could have asked Papa Bush for Exec Privilege and Bush would have said YES.
If Kamala beats Trump in 2024 and Biden asks for EP, I'm sure Kamala would also say YES.

Both can be true.

You sound as if you're recommending violence Billy Boy. That's a really, really, really stupid thing to do.

The probable cause to search Trump's residence has not been fully revealed due to the heavy redaction in the warrant affidavit. But given that agents found over 300 classified documents and thousands of other government documents that were all illegally removed from the White House precisely as the warrant described, I'd take a big guess here that the warrant was FULLY justified. And judicial canon is not capitalized and only has one "n". The warrant did not violate the Fourth Amendment.

This search and the legal investigation of Trump for his attempted coup and now for violating the Espionage Act and the Presidential Records Act are ENTIRELY due to the rat bastard stupid Donald J Trump thinking he could just walk out of there with that stuff. The man, like you, is a paragon of terminal stupidity. He's entirely responsible for ALL of this because he is a royal, grade AAAA fuckup from the instant he opens his eyes in the morning till the moment he closes them at night.
Your side is not following the law... they ignore it flagrantly... So, I am supposed to get upset and become your victim? When you fail to follow the law, you show us that you have no regard for it, you're using it as a bludgeon while you yourself ignore it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Do you need some KY for your butt hurt? We are playing by the rules you all do.. yawl don't like that, do Ya :smoke: :itsok:

I can’t find the post. But somebody here at USMB in some related thread said that Magistrate Judges aren’t Constitutionally authorized to approve search warrant applications.

So, I did a quick search engine loll see. Here is a very interesting piece that factually cites and quotes the Constitution itself. Very revealing:

Since Magistrate Judges are not real judges (they aren’t nominated by a President nor confirmed by the Senate, they have rather limited duties and are appointed by the District Court [actual] judges, their pay can be cut by Congress and they serve for only 8 years, not a lifetime appointment), it follows that they are therefore NOT Constitutionally authorized to approve a search warrant application.

How did a former SCOTUS Justice nominee miss this?
Thanks... Going to go do some research..

IF this is factual, then the DOJ and FBI didnt have a valid warrant when they searched Mar-a-lago... wow.. that is a major :oops8:..

Keep letting the voices in your head tell you all of that bullshit if it make you feel better
I read the US codes involved in issuing warrants, shitforbrains.
The directives are clear-cut and very straightforward with no room for debate.

The warrant never should have been signed because the judge that signed the warrant was involved in a court case involving Trump earlier this year, and he recused himself from that case because of his bias against Trump.
Never mind that the reason for the warrant were hidden from him....basically a search for evidence that implicates Obama, Biden, and the FBI in Crossfire-Hurricane.
I can name at least 4 different arguments in his defense that will allow Trump to have this case dismissed in any court in the country.

You mad bro? sorry that she stomped on your criminal activity...

The irony Bob is that of the two, we've only HEARD about Trump saying some girls will let you grab them (as if we needed Trump to know this) while having actual PHOTOS and text of Horny Joe Biden sniffing and groping at girls and wives while his own daughter wrote of their SHOWERS together! :auiqs.jpg:

Pretty sad when the demented left have run out of bricks to throw that don't come back to their own glass houses. :smile:

Cannon’s opinion was devoid of legal reasoning and justices itself by vibes and feels. It abandons precedent and ignores law because she wanted to cut Trump a break.

Trump should fire his lawyers and just hire Cannon. She’s way more effective at arguing his case than they are.

Thanks... Going to go do some research..
IF this is factual, then the DOJ and FBI didnt have a valid warrant when they searched Mar-a-lago... wow.. that is a major :oops8:..
Even if the Magistrate could legally approve a search warrant, he was admittedly biased because he recused himself previously.
Plus the other reasons in post 104.

Cannon’s opinion was devoid of legal reasoning and justices itself by vibes and feels. It abandons precedent and ignores law because she wanted to cut Trump a break.
Trump should fire his lawyers and just hire Cannon. She’s way more effective at arguing his case than they are.
LIAR. Prove what you post.

OOPS, you can't because you're obviously a moron.
Do some research before you post. Do you know what the word "essential" means?

LIAR. Prove what you post.

OOPS, you can't because you're obviously a moron.
Do some research before you post. Do you know what the word "essential" means?

DoJ had to be able to do it’s job. A special master simply isn’t warranted when so few documents have any reasonable claim of privilege.

“Not trusting” the DoJ isn’t sufficient reason. Otherwise every case would get a special master which is stupid. To arrive at her decision, Cannon has to ignore precedent and law to arrive at her conclusion. It shows she didn’t really listen to arguments. She had made up her mind first and decided her reasoning second.

Forum List

Back