Zone1 atheists don't have proof of God... because they refuse to look at the proof

I’ll lend an assist. No. There is new information learned about any of the gods over the last 1,000 years.
There are two kinds of knowledge: revelation and discovery. I have the benefit of both, you only one. :biggrin:

There are two kinds of knowledge: revelation and discovery. I have the benefit of both, you only one. :biggrin:
The Book of Revelation states that the stars will someday fall out of the sky like figs from a tree.

I’m glad you have that knowledge.

The Book of Revelation states that the stars will someday fall out of the sky like figs from a tree.

I’m glad you have that knowledge.
Proverbs and Ecclesiastes contain valuable knowledge unknown except through revelation. Other snippets are found throughout the Bible as well, such as,

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

We're not as wonderful as we think we are. ;)

Last edited:
Proverbs and Ecclesiastes contain valuable knowledge unknown except through revelation. Other snippets are found throughout the Bible as well, such as,

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

We're not as wonderful as we think we are. ;)
Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are interesting fables and sometimes sage advice but lots of books contain those elements.

Life, itself, for starters. No atheist has EVER given a good explanation as to how life came about. I've heard a few, very weak possibilities, but even those flimsy explanations can't explain how nothing produced something. The human body and all of its intricate parts and pieces are a work & result of pure design. All designs are produced by a designer.
Sadly, they've redefined 'design' to outward appearance only, whereas design can be observed in the function of the thing.

Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are interesting fables and sometimes sage advice but lots of books contain those elements.
But only discussed in churches when needed to be taught from the earliest grades on through college so they will be forewarned of the dangers of their inherent moral weaknesses.

Man has the propensity to not take sage advice.

Last edited:
But only discussed in churches when needed to be taught from the earliest grades on through college so they will be forewarned of the dangers of their inherent moral weaknesses.

Man has the propensity to not take sage advice.
What’s the best way to coerce someone toward doing what you want? Fear!
Scare the “hell” out of them. Tell them that an eternity of suffering awaits if they don’t follow your proscription and back those coercive demands with human-inflicted torture and suffering.

The Catholic Church did that successfully for 800 years. That time period was known as the Dark Ages.

What’s the best way to coerce someone toward doing what you want? Fear!
Scare the “hell” out of them. Tell them that an eternity of suffering awaits if they don’t follow your proscription and back those coercive demands with human-inflicted torture and suffering.

The Catholic Church did that successfully for 800 years. That time period was known as the Dark Ages.
Those crazy Catholics. :omg:

What separates interesting fables and sometimes sage advice in the Bible from interesting fables and sometimes sage advice in other books?
The point is, why read Agatha Christie mysteries when Sir Arthur Conan Doyle mysteries have the same elements?

The answer is the different perspectives and the different approaches. Yes, the Bible, Aesop's Fables, etc. have some of the same elements, but the perspectives and approaches expand our own minds, perspectives, and thoughts.

Ask yourself: Why the need to select one and be dismissive of it?

Forum List

Back