Attention all Catholic haters

Gawd, another frikken nutter who speaks in tongues to avoid the real issue.

Why not just admit you can't answer?

You don't "prescribe" to a belief, idjit. Rack up some IQ points, then come and see me.

Okay. My mistake.

So, you gonna answer the question? or nit pick?

Do you advocate taking children to catholic churches?

Knowing what we do about the catholic church, the real question is, why would anyone attend a catholic church, take their children to a catholic church, leave their children alone with priests?

Please be specific.

What? Do you think every priest is a child molester? Using that logic I can say every woman teacher is a child molester.

Want to see some?

These are exciting times, though. Anybody with an opinion can think that his opinion outweighs 2000 years of history.

Do all other denominations have it wrong? Are they not practicing their Christian faith correctly?

This is what people who think that "catholic" is a denomination and that the church is a building believe.

The answer is that "catholic" is not a denomination.

Wrap your narrow mind around that one.

These are exciting times, though. Anybody with an opinion can think that his opinion outweighs 2000 years of history.

Do all other denominations have it wrong? Are they not practicing their Christian faith correctly?

This is what people who think that "catholic" is a denomination and that the church is a building believe.

The answer is that "catholic" is not a denomination.

Wrap your narrow mind around that one.

Then what is it Clement?

What is "Lutheran" or "Protestant" in comparison to "Catholic"? And why am I narrow minded? That seems a bit rude to say.

Last edited:
Because he thinks Catholicism is the only true belief.

You don't "prescribe" to a belief, idjit. Rack up some IQ points, then come and see me.

You should look up what Jesus preached, because it was certainly not the schoolyard insults you spout. You sound like a hater.

Ah, yes, the cowardly "you don't sound like a Christian" defense. I noticed you conveniently missed the insults and hatred I have been putting up with.

I sound like someone who has been trying to confront ignorance and hatred for several days, that's what I sound like.

A real man of the cloth would have turned the other cheek, as it were. You're a faker.

You should look up what Jesus preached, because it was certainly not the schoolyard insults you spout. You sound like a hater.

Ah, yes, the cowardly "you don't sound like a Christian" defense. I noticed you conveniently missed the insults and hatred I have been putting up with.

I sound like someone who has been trying to confront ignorance and hatred for several days, that's what I sound like.

A real man of the cloth would have turned the other cheek, as it were. You're a faker.

No true Scotsman fallacy. I am a man of the cloth and I say the replies to this thread fairly reek of ignorance, hatred, and prejudice, and I denounce you for it and call on you to repent from it.

Last edited:

No true Scotsman fallacy. I am a man of the cloth and I say the replies to this thread fairly reek of ignorance, hatred, and prejudice, and I denounce you for it and call on you to repent from it.
What did I say that was ignorant, hateful or prejudicial? Or you just looking to hate someone? Maybe YOU should repent.

What's your beef?

Please be specific. No "pedophile priest" answers, there are no more pedophile priests than there are pedophile scoutmasters. Or schoolteachers.

Give me your theological reasons. REAL theological reasons, not made up theology.

Start with Ste. Mother Theresa

Her "theological" refusal to allow Catholics access to birth control has probably cost at least 10's of thousands of lives in India. Should we move on to Africa and try to add up the horrific toll this same theological ban has reaked continent-wide?

NHS;

When used correctly, condoms are the best way to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV. They have a very low failure rate and are effective for all forms of sex, including oral and anal sex.

What's your beef?

Please be specific. No "pedophile priest" answers, there are no more pedophile priests than there are pedophile scoutmasters. Or schoolteachers.

Give me your theological reasons. REAL theological reasons, not made up theology.

Start with Ste. Mother Theresa

Her "theological" refusal to allow Catholics access to birth control has probably cost at least 10's of thousands of lives in India. Should we move on to Africa and try to add up the horrific toll this same theological ban has reaked continent-wide?

NHS;

When used correctly, condoms are the best way to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV. They have a very low failure rate and are effective for all forms of sex, including oral and anal sex.

Mother Teresa?????

The world truly has turned upside down.

Last edited:

What did I say that was ignorant, hateful or prejudicial? Or you just looking to hate someone? Maybe YOU should repent.

The "you" is collective. My problem with you personally is that you singled me out for your criticism after 13 pages of anti-Catholic vitriol. I don't see how li'l ol' me could hurt your tender feelings after all that.

What I am trying to say is, how about a little consistency?

Last edited:

The "you" is collective. My problem with you personally is that you singled me out for your criticism after 13 pages of anti-Catholic vitriol. I don't see how li'l ol' me could hurt your tender feelings after all that.

Really? The vast majority of vitriol, snarky comments, snide attitude and overall troll is coming from you...

Really? The vast majority of vitriol, snarky comments, snide attitude and overall troll is coming from you...

My but you know it alls hate being disagreed with.

I just joined this thread and saw you insulting someone else, not very consistent for a man of the cloth, even a pretend one.

I just joined this thread and saw you insulting someone else, not very consistent for a man of the cloth, even a pretend one.

If you only knew...

I don't have any problem with calling a spade a spade, friend. When you're factually incorrect, don't expect me to agree with you. To do otherwise would be the height of hypocrisy. Then you'd cry about that.

The reality is that I won't be able to do anything right as far as you Pharisees are concerned (my apologies to the Pharisees). And I'm okay with that.

If you only knew...

I don't have any problem with calling a spade a spade, friend. When you're factually incorrect, don't expect me to agree with you. To do otherwise would be the height of hypocrisy. Then you'd cry about that.

The reality is that I won't be able to do anything right as far as you Pharisees are concerned (my apologies to the Pharisees). And I'm okay with that.

So you're not going to repent for all the name calling? See you in hell, and remember, don't pass Adolf the salt.

Forum List

Back