Attention all Catholic haters

The Catholic church, like the Mormon church, is an organization with all power at the top, and none at the congregational level. Don't like your priest? Tough luck. You can not fire him. In fact, my daughter in law , who did not like her parish priest went to another parish to get married, but the priest there refused to do it unless the girl's parish priest gave him permission. My x-wife's priest told her that her baby who was born dead had never been baptized, and so would spend the eternity in purgatory and could not be buried in consecrated ground. . She never attended a Catholic church again.This attitude permeates the catholic church, and is the reason that the church is disappearing except in 3rd world countries. Good riddance.

Mid evil kookery

The Catholic church, like the Mormon church, is an organization with all power at the top, and none at the congregational level. Don't like your priest? Tough luck. You can not fire him. In fact, my daughter in law , who did not like her parish priest went to another parish to get married, but the priest there refused to do it unless the girl's parish priest gave him permission. My x-wife's priest told her that her baby who was born dead had never been baptized, and so would spend the eternity in purgatory and could not be buried in consecrated ground. . She never attended a Catholic church again.This attitude permeates the catholic church, and is the reason that the church is disappearing except in 3rd world countries. Good riddance.

Mid evil kookery

Psst Batshit, Medieval...

Ignorant, dishonest,and a bigot - yer the whole package - Batshit... :thup:

Forum List

Back