Attention all Catholic haters

Yes, you did - moron.

No I didn't you lying piece of shit.

Go back to post 162 and read what Nutz wrote and how I responded.

You cowards will find any excuse to dodge a direct challenge.

Your concession stands and now the entire board can see what a dishonest puke you are.

You kiss your mother with that mouth, you vile little man?

How could anybody refuse a nice chat with you?

Your concession is duly noted....again.

On the news last night, it was reported that another bishop in Atlanta just spent $2.2 million to have a mansion built for his residence. The faithful give their last dime so the "holy fathers" can be comfortable.

Atlanta archbishop apologizes for $2.2 million residence....
Atlanta archbishop apologizes for $2.2 million residence | Fox News

You can't take it with you when you go.

Better get you some, don the collar and get comfortable.

Yes, you did - moron.

No I didn't you lying piece of shit.

Go back to post 162 and read what Nutz wrote and how I responded.

You cowards will find any excuse to dodge a direct challenge.

Your concession stands and now the entire board can see what a dishonest puke you are.

You kiss your mother with that mouth, you vile little man?

How could anybody refuse a nice chat with you?

Beats the fuck out of me? :dunno:

I don't know. It seems to me that the priesthood is a pretty good racket. I mean, guaranteed job for life. Free healthcare. free housing. Fully financed retirement. All the sex you want, without having to marry for it...although I personally prefer the adult heterosexual kind. That's alright, though, because you are not REQUIRED to be a pedophile of little boys to be a priest.

Why is it that secular rile at God's children prospering? And yet look upon with adoration others that prosper:

Jun 20, 2012 - The singer has just dropped a cool $50 million on a luxury jet for her rapper husband, Jay Z.

Just like any good Father, God expects His children to prosper. He set up a system to transfer His wealth to us through tithing, charitable acts and other avenues.

Take a cup and hold it over a bowl in the bath tub under the tap then turn the water on and just stand there and watch. Watch the cup continue to overflow while the water pours into it. Keep pouring even after the bowl starts to overflow. Increase the water pressure. Keep watching. That is how God returns your investment in Him.

Jesus is the beneficiary of the literal universe and beyond. You are His co-heir.
Don't strive to be poor to be Christian. Go in the other direction. God's a giver.

On the news last night, it was reported that another bishop in Atlanta just spent $2.2 million to have a mansion built for his residence. The faithful give their last dime so the "holy fathers" can be comfortable.

Atlanta archbishop apologizes for $2.2 million residence....
Atlanta archbishop apologizes for $2.2 million residence | Fox News

You can't take it with you when you go.

Better get you some, don the collar and get comfortable.

No thanks

Would you like me to post scripture which precludes any possibility that God is a triune entity...Would you like to see where Jesus himself effectively eliminates any possibility that he thought of himself as God or claimed to be God?

Yes.

One thing that you should think about is that if you were truly dedicated to a love of God and truth and devoted to Jesus you would have shut up long ago if there was even a possibility that you were speaking falsely in Gods name. I have given you many reasons to question whether you have been diverted by satanic lies, however any person steeped in sin as you are is already under the condemnation of God, the death consequent to sin, and is incapable of seeing or hearing anything.

My irony meter just exploded off the wall...

I think that statement is both true and untrue. Buddha taught “oneness” and that the entire universe was this giant thing, and that we are all connected to it. That “giant” thing may not be called “God” by Buddhists but that is basically what it is. They also believe in ascension to higher spiritual planes once you become “enlightened”. Is this not unlike the story of Jesus? I think it’s all very similar; just different interpretations of the same thing.

No, it's not very similar at all. Higher spiritual planes? The purpose of Judeo-Christianity is to know God.

Let me re-explain what I mean by silo. None of us know everything (obviously), and I think each of us are constantly evolving spiritually. Sometimes a new “truth” or experience will prompt you to look at the world in a different way, and when you have such strict rules, regulations, and traditions (such as with the Catholic Church), one might be unable or restricted from applying these new “truths” into their daily life.

Do you know that the Pope has said it is possible to enter the Kingdom having not known Jesus, that even atheists who do well can enter into the Kingdom?

You call that "insular"? In my knowledge no religious leader has ever said that - they all think they have "the way" to enlightenment.

For example, what if a Catholic priest reads a really insightful, helpful passage from the Koran, would he be able to freely share this with his parishioners?

Why would he? What does the Koran have that our own Bible doesn't have?

I’m not affiliated with either religion, however who is to say that they’re wrong and you’re right?

Oh, I don't know, I have only spent 20 years and thousands of dollars in education to figure all of this out. Who are they to say I am wrong? For that matter, who are you? Am I wrong just because you think it's unfair?

No, let them present their case and I'll present mine, as Paul did on Mars hill.

But they have to make a case - naked bigotry isn't a case.

Last edited:
And its not as though Jesus told his followers to help the less fortunate, feed children, heal the sick - you know, stuff like that.

And when we do you bitch about that, either because it's not enough for you or it's because we share the Gospel as well as feeding them.

No, it's not very similar at all. Higher spiritual planes? The purpose of Judeo-Christianity is to know God.
Yes, get to know a “God” who exists on a much higher spiritual plane. Thanks for proving my point ;)

Do you know that the Pope has said it is possible to enter the Kingdom having not known Jesus, that even atheists who do well can enter into the Kingdom?
Yes, and this is an exciting new example of your Catholic Church adapting and evolving. That’s a good thing. I doubt a pope would have said that 500 years ago – am I wrong?

Why would he? What does the Koran have that our own Bible doesn't have?
This question could apply to anything (not just Koran). What if you took a trip to Japan and some Buddhist teachings really struck a chord with you; would it be acceptable to present these during a mass?

Maybe it would, I don't know.

Oh, I don't know, I have only spent 20 years and thousands of dollars in education to figure all of this out. Who are they to say I am wrong? For that matter, who are you? Am I wrong just because you think it's unfair?

No, let them present their case and I'll present mine, as Paul did on Mars hill.

But they have to make a case - naked bigotry isn't a case.

I just happened to have known a lot of Mormons in my day and they all seemed like well-rounded, kind, caring people. They must be doing something right.

Yes, get to know a “God” who exists on a much higher spiritual plane. Thanks for proving my point ;)

"Higher spiritual plane"? Who do you think God is, a smart human?

Yes, and this is an exciting new example of your Catholic Church adapting and evolving. That’s a good thing. I doubt a pope would have said that 500 years ago – am I wrong?

Yes, you're wrong, it was St. Paul who said that about 2000 years ago.

This question could apply to anything (not just Koran). What if you took a trip to Japan and some Buddhist teachings really struck a chord with you; would it be acceptable to present these during a mass?

Most people (like the ones on this forum) don't even know their own Bible, how would quoting Buddhism help them?

I just happened to have known a lot of Mormons in my day and they all seemed like well-rounded, kind, caring people. They must be doing something right.

Caring people, yes. Well rounded? No. THAT's an information silo.

Would you like me to post scripture which precludes any possibility that God is a triune entity...Would you like to see where Jesus himself effectively eliminates any possibility that he thought of himself as God or claimed to be God?

Yes.

One thing that you should think about is that if you were truly dedicated to a love of God and truth and devoted to Jesus you would have shut up long ago if there was even a possibility that you were speaking falsely in Gods name. I have given you many reasons to question whether you have been diverted by satanic lies, however any person steeped in sin as you are is already under the condemnation of God, the death consequent to sin, and is incapable of seeing or hearing anything.

Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD.

Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isaiah 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

Isaiah 46:9 — For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

Hosea 13:4 — Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no savior beside me.

Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Zechariah 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

John 17:3 — And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans 3:30 — Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Galatians 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 Timothy 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

One God who has no equal with no other god above or below him precludes the possibility of any triune coequal god in three persons.

this is irrefutable.

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and what the Father knows.

Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.

John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God.

John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and God.

John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.

Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.

Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?

John 20:17
Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”

By saying that his Father is our Father and his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of Himself as God or claimed to be God .

this is irrefutable.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Yes.

Hob, does the Bile say anything about judging someone Christ died on a cross to save? Because you just did that. Give Christ His judgement robe back, and cut that out.

As for the triune:
Did the Holy Spirit lie?
Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Or Isaiah?
Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Peter too?
2 Peter 1:1 “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

John lived with Jesus and knew Him pretty well:
John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

Timothy begs to disagree with you:
1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Whose blood came out of that man on the cross?
Acts 20:28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit (who?) has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His (whose?) own blood.

And last but certainly not least, Jesus disagrees with you. And if anybody should know it's Him:
John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.”

But here's the thing. We aren't to argue over doctrine because we have a Father that loves us so much, that if you decide to give something up because you think it would please your Father, then your Father credits it to you as righteousness for His sake. If I do the very thing that you shun because I think it will please my Father, then my Father counts it to me as righteous behavior for His sake.

Last edited:
If that's not enough, there are these:

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exodus 3:14

Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple. John 8:58

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last...I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” - Rev 22:12-16

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Matthew 28:19

Let he who has an ear, hear. Get your act together, Hobgoblin.

Last edited:
If that's not enough, there are these:

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exodus 3:14

Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple. John 8:58

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Matthew 28:19

Let he who has an ear, hear. Get your act together, Hobgoblin.

First of all, when Jesus said, 'before Abraham was born I am." he was responding to their question about how he could know Abraham when he was not yet fifty implying that if he was fifty he could know Abraham which shows that knowing Abraham was not about knowing him personally but understanding Abraham. Jesus saying before Abraham was born I am answered how he understood Abraham, by knowing God who has been in existence since before Abraham was born.

In greek Ho Theos is "the God'. Theos without the definite article ho before it means 'like God' or godlike.

In the beginning was the logos, and ho logos was with Ho Theos (GOD) and ho logos was theos.(like God)

The following, "the word became flesh' shows that the subject of 'flesh' are words that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven that became flesh, teaching, in the person of Jesus.

"Go and make disciples etc., etc, ; Both the so called greater and lesser commissions of Jesus reflect almost verbatim the vision in Jeremiah where a sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, is sent through the nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25;15.

Pssst!

you forgot to give an alibi why you have set aside the Laws of God and teach others to do the same by worshipping a lifeless material object made by human hands that is eaten for spiritual life...... in stark contrast to the teachings of Jesus ;

"He who sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will have the lowest place in the kingdom of Heaven."

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "the lowest place", see Genesis 3:14........you slippery devil you...

You worship a false triune god in defiance of every scriptural verse that I posted affirming the oneness of God and every verse I posted that shows that Jesus did not think of himself as or claim to be God and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a false roman edible triune god, you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain to this day tormented by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that shall never occur.

You have your reward already. congratulations! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Unless you repent, you will never escape from the death bed in your tomb of false religious beliefs and degrading religious practices.....

Last edited:
I see, so like most fanatics, you are telling me that the Bible doesn't mean what it clearly says. Got it.

You almost sound like one of those deluded Jehovah's Witnesses. Only crazier.

Jesus saying before Abraham was born I am answered how he understood Abraham, by knowing God who has been in existence since before Abraham was born.

Right. That's why they were going to stone him - for saying that. Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

In greek Ho Theos is "the God'. Theos without the definite article ho before it means 'like God' or godlike.

The Hebrew words El, HaElohim and Yahweh (all referring to God) were rendered as anarthrous theos in the Septuagint at Nahum 1:2, Isaiah 37:16, 41:4, Jeremiah 23:23 and Ezekiel 45:9 among many other locations. Moreover, in the New Testament anarthrous theos was used to refer to God in locations including John 1:18a, Romans 8:33, 2 Corinthians 5:19, 6:16 and Hebrews 11:16.

"Go and make disciples etc., etc, ; Both the so called greater and lesser commissions of Jesus reflect almost verbatim the vision in Jeremiah where a sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, is sent through the nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

Pretty flimsy, Hobgoblin.

you forgot to give an alibi why you have set aside the Laws of God and teach others to do the same by worshipping a lifeless material object made by human hands that is eaten for spiritual life...... in stark contrast to the teachings of Jesus ;

It's a re-enactment of the last supper, you bonehead, as Jesus commanded - "do this in remembrance of me", and a ceremonial communal meal. Also Jesus said "this is my body", he didn't say "this is sort of like my body". Do you think the 10 Commandments are only suggestions?

You worship a false triune god in defiance of every scriptural verse that I posted affirming the oneness of God and every verse I posted that shows that Jesus did not think of himself as or claim to be God and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder.

You torture scripture which is strictly forbidden. "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."

Your call.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a false roman edible triune god, you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain to this day tormented by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that shall never occur.

Blah, blah, blah. You're starting to sound like Charlie Brown's parents. I have to admit, you have some very creative reasons for hating people.

Unless you repent, you will never escape from the death bed in your tomb of false religious beliefs and degrading religious practices.....

I'll take my chances, madman.

Last edited:
I see, so like most fanatics, you are telling me that the Bible doesn't mean what it clearly says. Got it.

You almost sound like one of those deluded Jehovah's Witnesses. Only crazier. .

No, I am telling you that the bible means what it says, that there is only one God, not three, who has no equal and there is no other god in existence above or below him which means that there is no such thing as a coequal triune god that became a man.

Jesus saying before Abraham was born I am answered how he understood Abraham, by knowing God who has been in existence since before Abraham was born.

Right. That's why they were going to stone him - for saying that. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? .

No, they were going to stone him for what you profess to believe, that Jesus claimed to be God, which even in the first century would have made him as certifiably insane as anyone who ever claimed to be a god to this day.

They were looking for any reason to bring a charge of blasphemy against Jesus. What is ridiculous is that your entire religion is based on your belief, and his enemies accusation, that Jesus was insane.

The Hebrew words El, HaElohim and Yahweh (all referring to God) were rendered as anarthrous theos in the Septuagint at Nahum 1:2, Isaiah 37:16, 41:4, Jeremiah 23:23 and Ezekiel 45:9 among many other locations. Moreover, in the New Testament anarthrous theos was used to refer to God in locations including John 1:18a, Romans 8:33, 2 Corinthians 5:19, 6:16 and Hebrews 11:16..

no, it is a fact that theos without the definite article ho before it means godlike, not God.

Pretty flimsy, Hobgoblin.

It's a re-enactment of the last supper, you bonehead, as Jesus commanded - "do this in remembrance of me", and a ceremonial communal meal. Also Jesus said "this is my body", he didn't say "this is sort of like my body". Do you think the 10 Commandments are only suggestions? .

Perhaps you should re read the story of the last supper according to the gospel of John where the only mention of flesh and blood is before the last supper where Jesus identifies flesh and blood as metaphor for the life in the words he spoke and the only person that Jesus gave bread to, dipped in wine, during the last supper was Judas as a way for Jesus to identify his betrayer., and as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him.

This is no small point which confirms that the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring to smite the nations was a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

Blah, blah, blah. You're starting to sound like Charlie Brown's parents. I have to admit, you have some very creative reasons for hating people..

If scripture is true and death is the consequence for worshipping a statue or a tree or the stars or a human being or an animal or anything that is not God then you died in very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a false roman edible triune god, you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that shall never occur

I'll take my chances, madman.

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly by so generously demonstrating and providing verifiable evidence of the death consequent for disobedience, irrefutable proof of divine condemnation.

Well done!

Last edited:
"Higher spiritual plane"? Who do you think God is, a smart human?

Listen, I said that I believe in the concept of “oneness” and that “God” is the whole. The sum of the universe, which we are a part of. I am you. You are me. We are the same. That sort of thing.

How did you twist that around to just a “smart human”? I’m talking about the combination of everything in the universe, lol.

Yes, you're wrong, it was St. Paul who said that about 2000 years ago.

Well, that may be the case but (seemingly) not too many Catholic leaders throughout the past 2,000 years have upheld these ideas. I’m not going into all of that, but were “athiests” treated very kindly in medieval Europe, sir?

Most people (like the ones on this forum) don't even know their own Bible, how would quoting Buddhism help them?
Why? Because maybe a Buddhist passage might ring clearer and truer to a parishioner than any Bible passage. I ask you – why is it necessary you start with the Bible?

Caring people, yes. Well rounded? No. THAT's an information silo.

Why can’t a Mormon be well rounded?

There's no proof for any of the big stuff in the bible, which makes catholicism a myth.

Forum List

Back