Attention all Catholic haters

What's your beef?

Please be specific. No "pedophile priest" answers, there are no more pedophile priests than there are pedophile scoutmasters. Or schoolteachers.

Give me your theological reasons. REAL theological reasons, not made up theology.

Lemme guess ... you advocate taking children to catholic churches and believe that schools and scouts have been hiding thousands of child predators for hundreds of years.

The real question is, why would anyone prescribe to the beliefs of the catholic church, attend a catholic church, take their children to a catholic church, leave their children alone with priests?

Please be specific.

If there is anything that clearly separates Catholics from thinking people, it is the Papal Infallibility dogma, even though it is restricted to only certain principles and policy. The principle, formalized in 1870, dug the Catholics a hole that they will never be able to climb out of.

One does not need to go any further than that to realize that Catholic dogma makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Lemme guess ... you advocate taking children to catholic churches and believe that schools and scouts have been hiding thousands of child predators for hundreds of years.

The real question is, why would anyone prescribe to the beliefs of the catholic church, attend a catholic church, take their children to a catholic church, leave their children alone with priests?

Please be specific.

We know for a FACT the public schools are - and that the abuse is FAR more prominent than it ever was with the Catholics.

{“Sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests”}

?Sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests? | Wizbang

Please be specific.

We know for a FACT the public schools are - and that the abuse is FAR more prominent than it ever was with the Catholics.

{“Sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests”}

?Sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests? | Wizbang

The op and you seem to be saying that if someone else does it (such as the duck dynasty frauds), its okay that priests do it.

Nope.

Next excuse?

The op and you seem to be saying that if someone else does it (such as the duck dynasty frauds), its okay that priests do it.

The only one saying that is you.

I'm just point out that for all the screaming leftists do about priest, not a peep about public employee union members - who are literally a hundred times worse.

But

Nope.

Next excuse?

Nice try, but FAIL.

The only one saying that is you.

I'm just point out that for all the screaming leftists do about priest, not a peep about public employee union members - who are literally a hundred times worse.

But

Nope.

Next excuse?

Nice try, but FAIL.

Dragging scouts and teachers in didn't work so now you're adding unions?

That's not gonna work either.

The subject is the catholic church.

Write it down and refer to it as often as you need to.

Good luck.

We all know that the ONLY reason you cover for teachers is because they are public employees in the union.

IF you hate the Catholics for abuse, why are you silent on the schools, who are so much worse?

Good luck.

So, you're just a hypocrite?

Please be specific.

Why would anyone "prescribe" to the beliefs of the catholic church?

No, the real question is, how are you going to understand my answer when it is clear that you don't understand your own question?

These are exciting times, though. Anybody with an opinion can think that his opinion outweighs 2000 years of history.

Do all other denominations have it wrong? Are they not practicing their Christian faith correctly?

Exactly...that is what this guy is preaching! If you don't follow the man-made laws of the spiritually dead Catholic Church, you will burn in hell!

Don't you find it funny, the Catholic Church says women cannot become clergy, yet they routinely pray to a woman?

You are living up to your name, nutz.

We all know that the ONLY reason you cover for teachers is because they are public employees in the union.

IF you hate the Catholics for abuse, why are you silent on the schools, who are so much worse?

Good luck.

So, you're just a hypocrite?

You always do this.

You say something really stupid and indefensible and then keep throwing mud on it until there's nothing left of the original question.

Which is the catholic church.

If you want to discuss scouts, teachers, unions - start a thread.

I don't hate Catholics. I don't fully understand their beliefs. Things like praying to Mary, purgatory, asking forgiveness by man who they call "father", asking him for absolution and other things that are not in the Bible.

Uh, those things are in the Bible.

Chapters and verses please.

Didn't you ever go to Sunday school???

No, I am not going to waste my time because you'll figure out some way to weasel out of it. Go to the Catholic Answers site and look it up.

Please be specific.

No, the real question is, how are you going to understand my answer when it is clear that you don't understand your own question?

Gawd, another frikken nutter who speaks in tongues to avoid the real issue.

Why not just admit you can't answer?

Please be specific.

You don't "prescribe" to a belief, idjit. Rack up some IQ points, then come and see me.

You don't "prescribe" to a belief, idjit. Rack up some IQ points, then come and see me.

Okay. My mistake.

So, you gonna answer the question? or nit pick?

Do you advocate taking children to catholic churches?

Knowing what we do about the catholic church, the real question is, why would anyone attend a catholic church, take their children to a catholic church, leave their children alone with priests?

Please be specific.

You should look up what Jesus preached, because it was certainly not the schoolyard insults you spout. You sound like a hater.

You always do this.

You say something really stupid and indefensible and then keep throwing mud on it until there's nothing left of the original question.

What I said is well cited.

Your fellow leftist screamed about how he hates the Catholics because priests abused kids, then disappeared when asked if he hated public school teachers too - seeing how they are far worse offenders...

Now you try to blow smoke, because you only want to bash Catholics...

You always do this.

What I said is well cited.

Your fellow leftist screamed about how he hates the Catholics because priests abused kids, then disappeared when asked if he hated public school teachers too - seeing how they are far worse offenders...

Now you try to blow smoke, because you only want to bash Catholics...

Oh sorry ... You may have missed the fact that this thread is about the catholic church.

Address the issues I have raised concerning the catholic church or admit you're desperately trolling.

You should look up what Jesus preached, because it was certainly not the schoolyard insults you spout. You sound like a hater.

Ah, yes, the cowardly "you don't sound like a Christian" defense. I noticed you conveniently missed the insults and hatred I have been putting up with.

I sound like someone who has been trying to confront ignorance and hatred for several days, that's what I sound like.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back