Attention, gun control supporters:

Guns cause suicide. They sit and whisper to their owners "do it. do it." Didn't you ever hear that?
And Joe is full of shit. It isn't that he doesn't know anything. It's that whatever he knows is wrong.

The Japanese religion believes you'll come back in a better form if you die.

The American/CHristian religion believes you'll go to hell and burn forever and ever if you kill youself.

The fact that we have as many sucides in a society that considers it a sin as one that considers it honorable... just shows we have too many guns.

What it shows is that not enough Americans have Christian, anti-suicide beliefs.

Not really. Frankly, Christianity is overrated.

What we lack is proper mental health intervention.

The Japanese religion believes you'll come back in a better form if you die.

The American/CHristian religion believes you'll go to hell and burn forever and ever if you kill youself.

The fact that we have as many sucides in a society that considers it a sin as one that considers it honorable... just shows we have too many guns.

Huh? That's a non-sequitur. Even for you. You might as well say the Japanese eat too much rice and this is their problem.
Another Joe-fail. Twice the fail of a normal fail.

nnoooooo.... not really.

It's a matter of culture. Suicide is acceptable in their culture, you would expect to see more of it. Hari-Kari, Seppukku, Kamikazi pilots, Bushido... they've had thousands of years of accepting suicide as normal, despite westernizing influences of the last half century.

We have thousands of Judeo-Christian philosophy that says suicides is the gravest of sins.

So, yeah, I would expect them to have more suicides than we have.

The thing is, their suicide rate is about 18.41/100K people, ours is 11.96/100K- Higher than most western democracies...

You would expect them to have a higher suicide rate. And guess what? They do! Guns have nothng to do with it. Guns don't cause suicide. Rice does!

Lithuania and Hungary have higher suicide rates than Japan. And they are predominantly Christian countries. I guess another Joe-fail!

Last edited:
I'm sure there are 'some'. But NONE that are a Senator, Congressman or a Mayor. And you folks keep forgetting how laws are made. They have to be authored, with specific language. Then they are debated and sent to committees. Then they are voted on.
For starters.
Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Dick Durbin
Mike DeWine
Michael Rubens Bloomberg

Yes, that is a list of Senators, Congressman and Mayors. NONE have proposed taking away everyone's guns. They have proposed specific laws that would have little or no negative effect on law abiding gun owners.

Diane Feinstein has in fact proposed it and expressed that as her preferred policy.

But since guns are so widely avaialble, as you aptly demonstrated, what law would change that?

I'm sure there are 'some'. But NONE that are a Senator, Congressman or a Mayor. And you folks keep forgetting how laws are made. They have to be authored, with specific language. Then they are debated and sent to committees. Then they are voted on.
For starters.
Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Dick Durbin
Mike DeWine
Michael Rubens Bloomberg

Yes, that is a list of Senators, Congressman and Mayors. NONE have proposed taking away everyone's guns. They have proposed specific laws that would have little or no negative effect on law abiding gun owners.

Sen. Feinstein suggests national buyback of guns | WashingtonExaminer.com
Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said that she and other gun control advocates are considering a law that would create a program to purchase weapons from gun owners, a proposal that could be compulsory.
“We are also looking at a buy-back program,” Feinstein said today in a press conference. “Now, again, this is a work in progress so these are ideas in the development.”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., already discussed the possibility of a buy-back law for his state, but he made clear it would be a forced buyback.

Last edited:
You would expect them to have a higher suicide rate. And guess what? They do! Guns have nothng to do with it. Guns don't cause suicide. Rice does!

Lithuania and Hungary have higher suicide rates than Japan. And they are predominantly Christian countries. I guess another Joe-fail!

Actually, they are ex-communist countries...

More to the point, Spain, Italy, the UK, all have lower sucide rates than the US, and guess what-

NO GUNS.

Actually, they are ex-communist countries...

More to the point, Spain, Italy, the UK, all have lower sucide rates than the US, and guess what-

NO GUNS.

Do you those countries are not heavily Christian? Finland also ahs a higher rate.
And as you point out, the rate in Japan is higher than Spain, even without guns.
Another Joe-fail.

For starters.
Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Dick Durbin
Mike DeWine
Michael Rubens Bloomberg

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said that she and other gun control advocates are considering a law that would create a program to purchase weapons from gun owners, a proposal that could be compulsory.
“We are also looking at a buy-back program,” Feinstein said today in a press conference. “Now, again, this is a work in progress so these are ideas in the development.”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., already discussed the possibility of a buy-back law for his state, but he made clear it would be a forced buyback.

Is it ALL guns?

Is it ALL guns?

obama did mention handguns in the same sentence when he was talking about reinstating the assault weapons ban. and do believe Feinstein has that view about all firearms.
Stop cherry picking.

Hey Dumbfuck, in 8 of the last 10 mass shootings nothing other than pistols were used.

Jeezus, you're ignorant!!

Talk About DumbFuck
Talk About Ignorant

Mass Shootings in America

There have been at least 62 in the last 30 years. It is perhaps too easy to forget how many times this has happened. The horrific mass murder at a movie theater in Colorado on July 20, another at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin on August 5, another at a manufacturer in Minneapolis on September 27—and then the unthinkable nightmare at a Connecticut elementary school on December 14—are the latest in an epidemic of such gun violence over the last three decades. Since 1982, there have been at least 62 mass murders carried out with firearms across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii.

Tragedy in Newtown

Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No. More Guns, More Mass Shootings—Coincidence?

Weapons: Of the 142 guns possessed by the killers, the arsenal included dozens of assault weapons and semiautomatic handguns. Just as Jeffrey Weise used a .40-caliber Glock to slaughter students in Red Lake, Minnesota, in 2005, so too did James Holmes, along with an AR-15 assault rifle, when blasting away at his victims in a darkened movie theater. In Newtown, Connecticut, Adam Lanza wielded two handguns and a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic assault rifle as he massacred 20 school children and six adults.
The killers: Half of the cases involved school or workplace shootings (12 and 19, respectively); the other 31 cases took place in locations including shopping malls, restaurants, government buildings, and military bases. Forty four of the killers were white males. Only one of them was a woman. (See Goleta, Calif., in 2006.) The average age of the killers was 35, though the youngest among them was a mere 11 years old. (See Jonesboro, Ark., in 1998.) A majority were mentally ill—and many displayed signs of it before setting out to kill.

Are you so old that you can't read the shit YOU post?

142 guns total, but no exact number on semi-auto rifles and pistols, just 'dozens'. Fail.

8 of the last 10 shootings were carried out with pistols ONLY, not a semi-auto rifle to be found. (Or what YOU would call an 'assault weapon' in your ignorance.)

If you want to call me a dumbfuck, dispute what I posted and PROVE it, asswipe!

Prove what? You didn't even read it did you. 8 of the last ten mass murders were not carried out with pistols.....you are so full of shit that you stink.

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

Raise the stakes. If a criminal (or anyone else) is caught with an assault weapon, make the penalty death.
You want to make possession of an object a capital crime?

The possession of bombs, grenades, mines and propelled rockets is against federal law. Something that can kill 20 kids in less than 10 minutes should be considered just as dangerous and banned accordingly.

But in answer to your first question, here's another question: Why is it that Japan has almost zero ("0") violent crimes and yet they are one of the most densely populated countries in the world, have MORE depression and anxiety than Americans and their kids have all the same ultra-violent video games that our kids have?

Raise the stakes. If a criminal (or anyone else) is caught with an assault weapon, make the penalty death.

The possession of bombs, grenades, mines and propelled rockets is against federal law. Something that can kill 20 kids in less than 10 minutes should be considered just as dangerous and banned accordingly.

But in answer to your first question, here's another question: Why is it that Japan has almost zero ("0") violent crimes and yet they are one of the most densely populated countries in the world, have MORE depression and anxiety than Americans and their kids have all the same ultra-violent video games that our kids have?
Japan does have a high suicide rate one of the highest in the world.
2 planes killed over 3000 should we ban those also?
Alcohol is the leading contributor to motor vehicle deaths should we restrict anyone who has a vehicle form making any alcohol purchases?

the 2A protects the right to own firearms. So fail on that score.
Japan has plenty of violent crime. Word "yakuza" mean anything to you?
Mexico has far stricter gun laws than the U.S. They have much more crime. What is your point?

Is it ALL guns?

obama did mention handguns in the same sentence when he was talking about reinstating the assault weapons ban. and do believe Feinstein has that view about all firearms.
Stop cherry picking.

I'm not cherry picking. I asked you a very simple question. The buyback program would apply only to assault weapons, high capacity clips and feeding devices

Talk About DumbFuck
Talk About Ignorant

Mass Shootings in America

There have been at least 62 in the last 30 years. It is perhaps too easy to forget how many times this has happened. The horrific mass murder at a movie theater in Colorado on July 20, another at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin on August 5, another at a manufacturer in Minneapolis on September 27—and then the unthinkable nightmare at a Connecticut elementary school on December 14—are the latest in an epidemic of such gun violence over the last three decades. Since 1982, there have been at least 62 mass murders carried out with firearms across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii.

Tragedy in Newtown

Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No. More Guns, More Mass Shootings—Coincidence?

Weapons: Of the 142 guns possessed by the killers, the arsenal included dozens of assault weapons and semiautomatic handguns. Just as Jeffrey Weise used a .40-caliber Glock to slaughter students in Red Lake, Minnesota, in 2005, so too did James Holmes, along with an AR-15 assault rifle, when blasting away at his victims in a darkened movie theater. In Newtown, Connecticut, Adam Lanza wielded two handguns and a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic assault rifle as he massacred 20 school children and six adults.
The killers: Half of the cases involved school or workplace shootings (12 and 19, respectively); the other 31 cases took place in locations including shopping malls, restaurants, government buildings, and military bases. Forty four of the killers were white males. Only one of them was a woman. (See Goleta, Calif., in 2006.) The average age of the killers was 35, though the youngest among them was a mere 11 years old. (See Jonesboro, Ark., in 1998.) A majority were mentally ill—and many displayed signs of it before setting out to kill.

142 guns total, but no exact number on semi-auto rifles and pistols, just 'dozens'. Fail.

8 of the last 10 shootings were carried out with pistols ONLY, not a semi-auto rifle to be found. (Or what YOU would call an 'assault weapon' in your ignorance.)

Prove what? You didn't even read it did you. 8 of the last ten mass murders were not carried out with pistols.....you are so full of shit that you stink.

There was another list posted a couple days ago that had 8 out of 10.

I couldn't find it so I went to a source you would trust, Mother Jones, and got THEIR list of the last 10 mass shootings in America. They are as follows...

1.) Newtown - Rifle and Handguns

2.) Accent Signage - Handgun only

3.) Sikh Temple - Handgun only

4.) Aurora - Rifle & Handguns

5.) Seattle Cafe - Handgun only

6.) Oikos U. - Handgun only

7.) Su Jung Spa - Handgun only

8.) Seal Beach Salon - Handgun only

9.) IHOP - AK-47 Rifle

10.) Tuscon - Handgun only

This list is different that the one posted a few days ago because Mother Jones used a higher death toll to get on it, but even with that 7 of the last 10 mass shootings have been 'Handgun only'.

So go fuck yourself, you ignorant bastard.

Is it ALL guns?

Stop cherry picking.

I'm not cherry picking. I asked you a very simple question. The buyback program would apply only to assault weapons, high capacity clips and feeding devices

Yes you are cherry picking.
First you say they must be politicians, then you want a specific law, then you want to know if it's all guns, you keep moving the goal post while cherry picking.

Man, you can kill 20 kids in 10 minutes with a fungo bat, MORON.

There was another list posted a couple days ago that had 8 out of 10.

I couldn't find it so I went to a source you would trust, Mother Jones, and got THEIR list of the last 10 mass shootings in America. They are as follows...

1.) Newtown - Rifle and Handguns

2.) Accent Signage - Handgun only

3.) Sikh Temple - Handgun only

4.) Aurora - Rifle & Handguns

5.) Seattle Cafe - Handgun only

6.) Oikos U. - Handgun only

7.) Su Jung Spa - Handgun only

8.) Seal Beach Salon - Handgun only

9.) IHOP - AK-47 Rifle

10.) Tuscon - Handgun only

This list is different that the one posted a few days ago because Mother Jones used a higher death toll to get on it, but even with that 7 of the last 10 mass shootings have been 'Handgun only'.

So go fuck yourself, you ignorant bastard.

Where is your reference? I'm guessing the NRA

As far as the fucking...I wouldn't screw a Republican if she looked like Marilyn Monroe

Honestly, Rabbid, talking to you is like talking in circles with a retard...

I'm done.

Except you're the retard.
I've demonstrated the Japan's suicide or crime rate has nothing to do with guns. Guns don't cause suicide any more than sleeping pills do.
I've demonstrated that Mexico has a much higher rate of gun violence despite having more restrictive laws.
And I've demonstrated that you are misinformed and downright stupid with every response I've given you.
Joe-fail to the Nth degree!

Forum List

Back