Barr Contempt Citation will be thrown out of Court.

Barr did not break the law by not releasing a full unredacted report like they wanted.
Now if he had ,then he would be breaking the law.
You can't be in contempt when congress tries to demand you to break it.

Barr has refused to testify before the House judiciary committee....AND, he could have asked a judge to allow the grand jury testimony in the Mueller report to be released ...Its been done many, many times before.

Name one other time when an AG was subpoenaed and questioned by the House Judiciary Committee. The HJC is used for criminal cases, not political harassment cases.

Politics has infected previously nuetral entities I'm afraid. Not sure it can be fixed

Jo

Nadler is an idiot and his contempt citation will be thrown out of court.

Barr gave him full access to review the document he is saying he was not given access to. This will crash hard and fast as unfounded when it hits a judge.

Not only will it crash but the executive privilege and grand jury information is protected. Nadler has no right to access it in any form without violating the law.

The vote today was for idiots who have no concept of the law and think that Trump is guilty of some fantasy crime, which Mueller, 19 partisan hack attorneys and 35 million dollars couldn't find in 2 1/2 years.

When this flames out it will be a spectacular face plant for democrats right before elections..

Dumb ass democrats.
When will this happen? Before or after the H. Clinton Special Counsel is appointed? Before or after the border is shut down? Before or after the FISA declassification? Before or after Obamacare is replaced?
Hopefully before he does those wonderful things!

Turn on your CNN gnat they are saying it will be tossed out too....

Why should I watch CNN???...............I'll wait for the court decision to see if we're still a nation of laws.
So what happens if a Federal Court finds Barr in contempt?

A Court would expect the DOJ to enforce that contempt citation. Barr is the head of the DOJ. How does that work?

That would be like the court ruling you to rob a McDonald's, and then have the prosecutor have you stand trial when you don't.
Nonsense. It would be like a judge finding the prosecutor guilty of contempt and having no one to enforce that

How do you hold one in contempt when they simply refuse to break the law? My scenario is exactly what's happening here.
The law says that Trump has to turn over his tax returns

The law says that Congress can get the full Mueller report (they even made an exception for the Grand Jury testimony)

Name one other time when an AG was subpoenaed and questioned by the House Judiciary Committee.

Well, quite a few AGs have voluntarily testified before a HJC......In recent times, Holdre, Sessions, Whitaker....

That's not what I asked.

Then the English language is a real bitch for you.......Contact your GED teacher as soon as possible.

What should I tell him? My English is great, but libs don't understand it?

Why should I watch CNN???...............I'll wait for the court decision to see if we're still a nation of laws.
So what happens if a Federal Court finds Barr in contempt?

A Court would expect the DOJ to enforce that contempt citation. Barr is the head of the DOJ. How does that work?

That would be like the court ruling you to rob a McDonald's, and then have the prosecutor have you stand trial when you don't.
Nonsense. It would be like a judge finding the prosecutor guilty of contempt and having no one to enforce that

How do you hold one in contempt when they simply refuse to break the law? My scenario is exactly what's happening here.
The law says that Trump has to turn over his tax returns

The law says that Congress can get the full Mueller report (they even made an exception for the Grand Jury testimony)

Wait a minute, what law says Trump has to turn over his tax returns? And when did a judge make an exception for grand jury testimony to be revealed?

The court creates the order and Barr has to follow it. But that is not going to happen as Nadler has no standing.

This moron studied law when reading the back of a Cheerio cereal box.

According to THIS idiot.....the ENTIRE House committee has "NO standing"...????

Trump was correct when he stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.
The minority (republican) leader went and reviewed the unredacted document. Why didn't Nadler? The whole committee does not have need or standing. Good luck with your unfounded witch hunt.
Are you aware of the restriction placed on Congress regarding that?

No notes. No discussion outside the "secret Mueller Report" room.

Are you kidding?

Name one other time when an AG was subpoenaed and questioned by the House Judiciary Committee.

Well, quite a few AGs have voluntarily testified before a HJC......In recent times, Holdre, Sessions, Whitaker....

That's not what I asked.

Then the English language is a real bitch for you.......Contact your GED teacher as soon as possible.

What should I tell him? My English is great, but libs don't understand it?

That's easy:

There are many laws that die on the floor of the supreme Court. How's that for English language?

:04:

The court creates the order and Barr has to follow it. But that is not going to happen as Nadler has no standing.

This moron studied law when reading the back of a Cheerio cereal box.

According to THIS idiot.....the ENTIRE House committee has "NO standing"...????

Trump was correct when he stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.
The minority (republican) leader went and reviewed the unredacted document. Why didn't Nadler? The whole committee does not have need or standing. Good luck with your unfounded witch hunt.
Are you aware of the restriction placed on Congress regarding that?

No notes. No discussion outside the "secret Mueller Report" room.

Are you kidding?
Access is Access... Whining can now commence. By Law, the DOJ has no requirement to produce the Mueller document. It is an INTERNAL DOCUMENT. You want it, get a warrant. For that you will have to articulate a crime or suspected crime to a judge. Its called probable cause. Given the DOJ declination to prosecute and the summary letter of no crime found, your going to have a real hard time getting a Judge to commit carrer suicide in issuing one absent new compelling evidence.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, what law says Trump has to turn over his tax returns? And when did a judge make an exception for grand jury testimony to be revealed?

Trump’s taxes: 1924 law gives Congress authority to see returns

CONGRESS excepted Grand Jury records from the subpoena dumbass
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That law requires a CRIME to be articulated to the governing agency. Steve Menuchin noted that in his denial to produce memo given to Nancy Pelosie. Without probable cause, Menuchin does not have to comply with their request as it servers no legitimate legislative oversight purpose under the statute.. Fishing expeditions are forbidden.

You really are ignorant of the law.

Last edited:
Nadler is an idiot and his contempt citation will be thrown out of court.

Barr gave him full access to review the document he is saying he was not given access to. This will crash hard and fast as unfounded when it hits a judge.

Not only will it crash but the executive privilege and grand jury information is protected. Nadler has no right to access it in any form without violating the law.

The vote today was for idiots who have no concept of the law and think that Trump is guilty of some fantasy crime, which Mueller, 19 partisan hack attorneys and 35 million dollars couldn't find in 2 1/2 years.

When this flames out it will be a spectacular face plant for democrats right before elections..

Dumb ass democrats.

No true. Barr has never given FULL access to the Mueller report and the hundreds or thousands of pages of supporting documents and evidence. Stop lying.

It doesn't matter because you can't hold someone in contempt for refusing to break the law

Trump’s taxes: 1924 law gives Congress authority to see returns

CONGRESS excepted Grand Jury records from the subpoena dumbass

Your OPINION piece is not relevant to this obsession by the Democrats. Nowhere did it state that the President must submit his tax returns upon congressional demand for political harassment.

That law requires a CRIME to be articulated to the governing agency. Steve Menuchin noted that in his denial to produce memo given to Nancy Pelosie. Without probable cause, Menuchin does not have to comply with their request as it servers no legitimate legislative purpose under the statute..

Dimwit..........the LAW is crystal CLEAR....don't like it???....too fucking bad.

The Chair of the House Ways and Means Committee, and/or the chair of the Senate Finance committee, can ask for anybody's tax returns, and the secretary of the treasury for whom the IRS works, shall furnish them. They don't have to give a reason.

That law requires a CRIME to be articulated to the governing agency. Steve Menuchin noted that in his denial to produce memo given to Nancy Pelosie. Without probable cause, Menuchin does not have to comply with their request as it servers no legitimate legislative purpose under the statute..

Dimwit..........the LAW is crystal CLEAR....don't like it???....too fucking bad.

The Chair of the House Ways and Means Committee, and/or the chair of the Senate Finance committee, can ask for anybody's tax returns, and the secretary of the treasury for whom the IRS works, shall furnish them. They don't have to give a reason.
I suggest you read on.. There are restrictions. And its funny how you seem to ignore them.. Its called the fourth and fifth amendments to the Constitution which prohibit unlawful and unreasonable searches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back