Ben Carson Believes Darwin's Theory Was A Creation of Satan

Who gives a sh!t about Darwin??
It's a culmination of things more than just this one statement. With stuff like this he looks more and more like a guy who fits the facts to match his worldview rather than the other way around. That hasnt worked out well for us in the past
He has his opinion we have ours, running with the crowd is overrated...

Don't you wish it was that easy? Espousing creationism as a president could have a negative effect on the development of science in America.
My existence does not depend on science, thank God.
So...you are a Christian Scientist?
Na, just a born again Christian...

And yours does??

Your point? you can't responsibly lump all upper education into the same category. I believe you're better than that.
I don't, I just don't believe it's the be all end all of all things...
You dont have a degree, do you?
No, I do not, I was too busy trying to survive on an Indian reservation all my young life.
I have since recovered in my adult life...
So without a degree what makes you qualified to comment on something you have no experience in?
We have all kinds of people "with degrees" trying to run this country... How is that working out for us?? The country is paying debt with more debt, how smart is that? If as an country we can't figure that out with all these "degrees" what are we in for when we can't even graduate above elementary math??
Common sense is my go to...

Carson is a loon, full on...
I'm starting to feel bad for him. He does strike me as a nice, genuine guy with strong beliefs. He does not need this spotlight

Ah, but that is it.

This is who he really is. It is just leaking out of his head and into earshot for everyone else. Crazies tend to not be able to control their own verbal vomit very well, thankfully, and he is demonstrating this all too well.

Your point? you can't responsibly lump all upper education into the same category. I believe you're better than that.
No, I do not, I was too busy trying to survive on an Indian reservation all my young life.
So without a degree what makes you qualified to comment on something you have no experience in?
We have all kinds of people "with degrees" trying to run this country... How is that working out for us?? The country is paying debt with more debt, how smart is that? If as an country we can't figure that out with all these "degrees" what are we in for when we can't even graduate above elementary math??
'Common sense' is like 'street smarts'
It's made up so people without education can feel better about themselves

'Common sense' is like 'street smarts'
It's made up so people without education can feel better about themselves
Na, it is what it is.
Depending on the definition of is, is...

It is one thing to deny the existence of Evolution and another to say Darwin was influenced by Satan but to do so with a first class education encompassing biology, anatomy, biochemistry and histology is nothing less than astounding.

At the .40 mark

If Darwinists really believed in their crap then you'd have no problem with me killing you to take your wife or eating our young.

But you don't believe in it and steal that Judeo-Christian mumbo jumbo to hide behind and insist people have rules to abide by.

He has an right to his opinion, as does any other scientist...
No. Science is not about opinion. Holy shit!

"Bob says the moon is made of cheese."

"He's entitled to his opinion."

The facts are supporting the theory that Ben Carson is an idiot.

The theory of evolution has never stood in the way of a belief in God. It may not match the biblical myth of creation but that was written by people at least three to four thousand years ago who were trying to make sense of their world. Ben Carson may, just may, be a brilliant surgeon (and I've seen nothing to suggest or refute that) but a scientist he is not. A scientist takes the facts and makes observable conclusions. Carson takes fallacies and makes conclusions. His latest, that Joseph built the pyramids for grain storage, isn't even a biblical "fact". If he'd ever looked at a cut-away illustration of the pyramids he'd see that there was no room for storage. And his analogy for his political experience that Noah, an amateur boat builder, was better than the expert Titanic builders, makes me wonder if he would suggest amateur brain surgeons were better than experienced brain surgeons. He seems like a nice, low-key, laid-back kind of guy, the one who would make a friendly but nutty neighbor. But not presidential material.

The theory of evolution has never stood in the way of a belief in God. It may not match the biblical myth of creation but that was written by people at least three to four thousand years ago who were trying to make sense of their world. Ben Carson may, just may, be a brilliant surgeon (and I've seen nothing to suggest or refute that) but a scientist he is not. A scientist takes the facts and makes observable conclusions. Carson takes fallacies and makes conclusions. His latest, that Joseph built the pyramids for grain storage, isn't even a biblical "fact". If he'd ever looked at a cut-away illustration of the pyramids he'd see that there was no room for storage. And his analogy for his political experience that Noah, an amateur boat builder, was better than the expert Titanic builders, makes me wonder if he would suggest amateur brain surgeons were better than experienced brain surgeons. He seems like a nice, low-key, laid-back kind of guy, the one who would make a friendly but nutty neighbor. But not presidential material.
That why we have elections...

It is one thing to deny the existence of Evolution and another to say Darwin was influenced by Satan but to do so with a first class education encompassing biology, anatomy, biochemistry and histology is nothing less than astounding.

At the .40 mark

If Darwinists really believed in their crap then you'd have no problem with me killing you to take your wife or eating our young.

But you don't believe in it and steal that Judeo-Christian mumbo jumbo to hide behind and insist people have rules to abide by.

Nah this is what religious people tell themselves because it feels good.

How exactly did the human race survive for the last 200,000 years, up until jeyzus came on stage, if all people do is kill each other without your religion?

Humans are animals. You rarely see a lion kill another lion, or a chimp kill another chimp. Though these things do happen on rare occasions.

No morality is needed. Individuals of the same species generally don't kill their own kind. Generally.

Yeah, the worlds leading pediatric neurosurgeon is an idiot.

Run with it and vote for a woman who says she can't figure out how to have 2 email accounts or how to use icons in texts.

At the .40 mark

How exactly did the human race survive for the last 200,000 years, up until jeyzus came on stage, if all people do is kill each other without your religion?

Humans are animals. You rarely see a lion kill another lion, or a chimp kill another chimp. Though these things do happen on rare occasions.

No morality is needed. Individuals of the same species generally don't kill their own kind. Generally.

Many snake species only eat other snakes...

Run with it and vote for a woman who says she can't figure out how to have 2 email accounts or how to use icons in texts.
...and our federal government can't do simple math

At the .40 mark

Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?
Is your wife cute? I'm going to kill you and have for mine. Her input is irrelevant to having sex.

Humans are just animals. Your position sounds fun.

Yes. Outside the neurology world, he's an idiot. And a pandering one at that. You want to give him a scalpel, fine. Just don't ask him to write a federal budget or to negotiate with Putin.

Tu quoque fallacy and a fallacy of the excluded middle. A twofer!

Here's an idea. There are more than two candidates on the field. Pick one that isn't an idiot.

At the .40 mark

Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?
Is your wife cute? I'm going to kill you and have for mine. Her input is irrelevant to having sex.

Humans are just animals. Your position sounds fun.

Better stick the parts flying in space story , stan

6b8a0e8fa0c531bb9ef892fdb3fec164.jpg

Forum List

Back