🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Kinda funny how this takes the focus off of the VA scandal, huh? :dunno:

I remember when this happened. He just walked away from his post.

We're not sure why, but that's what happened.

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

And I also wonder how long this offer has been on the table? Months? Years?

This is from CNN, hardly an obama detracter

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

According to first-hand accounts from soldiers in his platoon, Bergdahl, while on guard duty, shed his weapons and walked off the observation post with nothing more than a compass, a knife, water, a digital camera, and a diary.

At least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl, and many soldiers in his platoon said attacks seemed to increase against the United States in Paktika Province in the days and weeks following his disappearance.

Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad, to the larger group that comprised the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored.

Many are flocking to social media, such as the Facebook page "Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero," where they share stories detailing their resentment. A number of comments on his battalion's Facebook page prompted the moderator to ask for more respect to be shown.

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting."

CNN has not independently verified the authenticity of the emails.

Sounds like the kind of guy obama would be interested in saving

Some very disturbing things being said about this soldier. I certainly hope none of them are true.

One odd thing I've heard repeated a few times is his alleged claim to have by now forgotten how to speak English. That just makes no sense.

Some very disturbing things being said about this soldier. I certainly hope none of them are true.

One odd thing I've heard repeated a few times is his alleged claim to have by now forgotten how to speak English. That just makes no sense.

One point is this..... I'm glad he's out of the hands of the terrorists. Whether he's a dirtbag deserter or not, I'm glad he's no longer a prisoner.

The other point is -- Why him?

Why now?

Why did the Lying Cocksucker in Chief break so many laws to get this guy?

And the Military. Are they going to bend over and grab their ankles for the Lying Cocksucker in Chief?

They're going to want to ask this guy a LOT of questions. And I suspect (strongly) that when they're done asking him questions, that they're going to charge him with desertion in the face of the enemy

Article 99 of the UCMJ

“Any member of the armed forces who before or in the presence of the enemy—

(1) runs away;

(2) shamefully abandons, surrenders, or delivers up any command, unit, place, or military property which it is his duty to defend;

(3) through disobedience, neglect, or intentional misconduct endangers the safety of any such command, unit, place, or military property;

(4) casts away his arms or ammunition;

(5) is guilty of cowardly conduct;

(6) quits his place of duty to plunder or pillage;

(7) causes false alarms in any command, unit, or place under control of the armed forces;

(8) willfully fails to do his utmost to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy any enemy troops, combatants, vessels, aircraft, or any other thing, which it is his duty so to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy; or

(9) does not afford all practicable relief and assistance to any troops, combatants, vessels, or aircraft of the armed forces belonging to the United States or their allies when engaged in battle; shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.”

Elements.

(1) Running away.

(a) That the accused was before or in the presence of the enemy;

(b) That the accused misbehaved by running away; and

(c) That the accused intended to avoid actual or impending combat with the enemy by running away.

(2) Shamefully abandoning, surrendering, or delivering up command.

(a) That the accused was charged by orders or circumstances with the duty to defend a certain command, unit, place, ship, or military property;

(b) That, without justification, the accused shamefully abandoned, surrendered, or delivered up that command, unit, place, ship, or military property; and

(c) That this act occurred while the accused was before or in the presence of the enemy.

Edge:

The Military takes this kind of shit seriously.

Has the Lying Cocksucker in Chief finally over-stepped his limits of power?

Will the Military allow the Lying Cocksucker in Chief to flaunt their Law in their faces?

Will obama pardon this guy?

This isn't over. the Lying Cocklsucker in Chief may have just screwed the pooch with this stunt

Yeah, reality check, guy.

At this point, they are just trying to get this idiotic war over with. They aren't going to pick at any scabs by charging some guy who spent 5 years as a prisoner with desertion.

By way of comparison, Marine Private Robert Garwood was an outright collaborator with the North Vietnamese, and all he got was a dishonorable discharge.

Wow, always looking for the cloud on the Silver Lining, eh, Edgey.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.

Fuck you, non combat bitch.

You would defend the Lying Cocksucker in Chief if he willfully betrayed the United States of America.

No wait..... He has so many times, it isn't even funny anymore.

I told you, I'm glad this guy isn't a prisoner anymore.

But why him? Why did we give up so much for him?

There is a Law on the books that prevents anybody from moving Gitmo detainees around without 30 days prior notice to Congress.

Fuck that, right scumbag?

There's another law that says we can't negotiate with terrorists.

But fuck that too, right scumbag?

I saw some lying scrunt on TV last night saying we didn't negotiate with terrorists, we negotiated with Qatar.

What a crock of shit.

If you think this is over, you're totally wrong.

The Military is gonna be PISSED about this. Really pissed.

This asshole got a lot of good men killed. I'm talking Bergdahl. A lot of men died looking for him.

And when the Army finds out -- Well, they already KNOW, but when they prove that he just walked away from his post?

They're gonna lock his ass up.

So the Lying Cocksucker went through all this just to save a soldier that the Army is going to put away for at least twenty years anyway?

You're an idiot. This was a blatantly political move designed to take people's minds off of his other scandals.

You better look around, boy. Even the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is calling it the same way.

I think the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has stepped over the line.

This could literally end him.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.

You would defend the Lying Cocksucker in Chief if he willfully betrayed the United States of America.

What did we give up? What value was there to holding these five Taliban bureaucrats after 13 years?

There is a Law on the books that prevents anybody from moving Gitmo detainees around without 30 days prior notice to Congress.

Fuck that, right scumbag?

There's another law that says we can't negotiate with terrorists.

But fuck that too, right scumbag?

You clowns didn't have a problem when Reagan did it to free hostages.

I saw some lying scrunt on TV last night saying we didn't negotiate with terrorists, we negotiated with Qatar.

What a crock of shit.

This asshole got a lot of good men killed. I'm talking Bergdahl. A lot of men died looking for him.

Wasn't that kind of.... you know, their job?

And when the Army finds out -- Well, they already KNOW, but when they prove that he just walked away from his post?

So the Lying Cocksucker went through all this just to save a soldier that the Army is going to put away for at least twenty years anyway?

You're an idiot. This was a blatantly political move designed to take people's minds off of his other scandals.

You better look around, boy. Even the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is calling it the same way.

Guy, you need to get real here.

The country wants to put Afghanistan behind it as fast as possible. Which means the Army isn't going to pick at the scab of whether or not Bergdahl deserted or not.

We want to get over this hangover as quick as possible.

There's a whole lot of stink with this story, a whole lot. The father's physical appearance and his comments during the press conference with the Chimp in Chief also lend a sense of major concern.

What did we give up? What value was there to holding these five Taliban bureaucrats after 13 years?

What a crock of shit.

The country wants to put Afghanistan behind it as fast as possible. Which means the Army isn't going to pick at the scab of whether or not Bergdahl deserted or not.

No----it's not their job to have to chase down deserters.

What a crock of shit.

No. That is a lie.

What you want to do is to surrender as quickly as possible.

Shocking

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

According to first-hand accounts from soldiers in his platoon, Bergdahl, while on guard duty, shed his weapons and walked off the observation post with nothing more than a compass, a knife, water, a digital camera, and a diary.

At least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl, and many soldiers in his platoon said attacks seemed to increase against the United States in Paktika Province in the days and weeks following his disappearance.

Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad, to the larger group that comprised the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored.

Many are flocking to social media, such as the Facebook page "Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero," where they share stories detailing their resentment. A number of comments on his battalion's Facebook page prompted the moderator to ask for more respect to be shown.

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting."

All the while another veteran is stuck in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn. Why doesn't Obama release 5 more radical terrorists for this man's release?

All the while another veteran is stuck in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn. Why doesn't Obama release 5 more radical terrorists for this man's release?

No, he's going to pardon several million illegals.

That way, the illegals can continue to send BILLIONS of American Dollars back to Mexico, Mexico can rid itself of its chronically unemployable, which removes the burden of their OWN COUNTRY supporting and transfers it to us, and they also get about half of their criminals off their hands by sending them up here.

But the BIG Reason?

That many more dimocrap voters.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth people. They ain't acting, they're the real deal.

I'm talking the scummiest scumbags to ever live.

ALL of them

[

No. That is a lie.

What you want to do is to surrender as quickly as possible.

Shocking

Okay, what's in Afghanistan that's worth "having", exactly?

That they are going to suddenly love Democracy and Coca-Cola. Um, no, not any more than the Soviets could get them to love Communism and borscht .

What we should have been doing in Afghanistan is hunting down bin Laden and his cronies (who never would have been a problem if Reagan hadn't armed them to start with.)

The Afghans were never going to be what we wanted them to be. They've been running out the clock waiting for us to get tired and leave for a decade, and we took a decade too long to do it.

I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.

One thing we know for certain ... if cure for cancer WAS found Obama would defund its implementation for the sake of his big money-making scheme - Obamacare. He wouldn't want to upset his master CEOs in the giant insurance companies. Obamacare RELIES on sickness.

Obama wanted to release terrorists.

The only guy they would agree to release in return was one who has stated he's ashamed to be American.

So Obama did it. This is about facilitating terrorism. It isn't about saving an American life. Thousands more will likely die because of the release of the terrorists, and that is what this admin wants.

This guy cost the lives of 6 brave men who were looking for him after he deserted FFS!

Not only that but his fellow soldiers are saying that, right after this guy was captured, the accuracy of IEDs and ambushes suddenly improved.

:dunno:

The Army is going to have a long talk with this guy.

I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.

It's alleged (well sourced allegations) that this guy deserted his unit and that he was willingly living among the terrorists. Think about it for a minute, if that is true (as it appears) this prisoner swap would have been a great way for him to get back at a country he despises.

This stinks like a crack whore's cooch.

Forum List

Back