🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

I'm getting pretty badly beat up because of this thread

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -11536 reputation points from Statistikhengst.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
\"Fuck you\" - not cool. You are a disgusting ****.

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Hi, you have received -5002 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

It might take me every bit of half an hour to get those rep points back :lol:

Settle down. Just because you weren't allowed to be in the military being 4-F and all, no sense taking it out on this poor soldier. You can still buy fatigues and hang out at gun shows and pretend you're military.

Kinda funny how this takes the focus off of the VA scandal, huh? :dunno:

I remember when this happened. He just walked away from his post.

We're not sure why, but that's what happened.

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

And I also wonder how long this offer has been on the table? Months? Years?

This is from CNN, hardly an obama detracter

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

CNN has not independently verified the authenticity of the emails.

Sounds like the kind of guy obama would be interested in saving

All the while another veteran is stuck in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn. Why doesn't Obama release 5 more radical terrorists for this man's release?

not a mention about these heros

who died trying to find the deserter

PFC Matthew Michael Martinek
Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss
SSG Clayton Bowen
PFC Morris Walker
SSG Michael Murphrey
2LT Darryn Andrews

instead we have the dad praising Allah

and promising more gitmo detainees to be released

I wonder if these families are happy about the swap? If he were a prisoner taken captive and came home loving USA and thanking his fallen brothers-in-arms, I am sure the families would embrace him.

I'm getting pretty badly beat up because of this thread

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -11536 reputation points from Statistikhengst.

Comment:
\"Fuck you\" - not cool. You are a disgusting ****.

Regards,
Statistikhengst
Hi, you have received -5002 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian
It might take me every bit of half an hour to get those rep points back :lol:

Settle down. Just because you weren't allowed to be in the military being 4-F and all, no sense taking it out on this poor soldier. You can still buy fatigues and hang out at gun shows and pretend you're military.

Lol... you're calling him unfit for service? Your comments about our military are quite childish.

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Most vets and soldiers despise the far right more than the president.
I wouldn't BET on that Starkey.

But then YOU claim to be something you're NOT. Your Creds suffer greatly except you have support of the left that lies as much as YOU.:eusa_hand:

STFU

The fact the solider's who served with Bergdahl don't speak highly of him is telling as for the risk of giving these five Taliban back were giving back five men who were important in making the Taliban the main power in Afghanistan for years and helped turn it into a safe haven and training ground for Al-Qaeda something it is highly likely they will try to do again.

And when it happens? Obama will have more blood on his hands. It's inevitable.

I'm hoping the Army takes a special dislike to this shit and sentences Bergdahl to Death.

They have the right.

If they charge him with, and find him guilty of, Treason not even the Lying Cocksucker can save him.

Not to interrupt your crazy rant, but if this guy was a "deserter", why didn't the Army charge him with desertion?

Instead, they promoted him- TWICE. Now, you might excuse the promotion from PFC to SPC, you get that for merely in-taking oxygen if you have enough promotion points. But promoting him from SPC to SGT?

The Army might also have to answer some embarassing questions, like why they kept this guy in a hot zone when he was clearly losing his shit.

This has already been explained. The UCMJ. Learn it.

Give up the half breed thing. it can be hurtful.

Uh no. I am black. You (most likely) are white. Both parents black. Both parents white. One black parent and one white parent equals a half breed.

Never bothered me to be called "******". He, I'm sure, is used to being called "half-breed".

That is reprehensible. My niece was not a "half breed", she was my niece.:mad:

Feel free to call me a honkey,cracker or any other racial epithet you want.
Just because Randall and I feel confident in who we are and this kind of shit doesnt bother us there is no need to get excited.
In other words....grow the fuck up.

I get where you are coming from, I really do. I'm 70 years old and, quite frankly, I was fed up with the left 20 years ago. I don't give a damn for their "feelings" any more than they care for mine. If it upsets their tender sensibilities - tough.

It's high time for conservatives to play with the same "fire" that the Nazi Left has been playing with since the 60s.

I like the way you think. You're a good man!!

Yeah, anybody that takes a screen name from a well known villain in popular paperback, AND refers to those who disagree with he/she/it "Nazis" would be AOK with you.

PMS in action....
And it's a damn good book by the way.

I'm hoping the Army takes a special dislike to this shit and sentences Bergdahl to Death.

They have the right.

If they charge him with, and find him guilty of, Treason not even the Lying Cocksucker can save him.

Not to interrupt your crazy rant, but if this guy was a "deserter", why didn't the Army charge him with desertion?

Instead, they promoted him- TWICE. Now, you might excuse the promotion from PFC to SPC, you get that for merely in-taking oxygen if you have enough promotion points. But promoting him from SPC to SGT?

The Army might also have to answer some embarassing questions, like why they kept this guy in a hot zone when he was clearly losing his shit.

As I understand it, the original "story" was that he "lagged" behind on patrol. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I led 50 or 60 patrols in Viet Nam. How the HELL did he lag behind, when he should have been the 4th or possibly 5th guy in line!?!?!

I tend to believe the idea that he was in love with the Taliban, and defected over to them and was used as a propaganda tool for 5 years.

This whole bullshit thing with his family disturbs the living hell out of me. If his old man isn't a Taliban sympathizer, I don't know what one looks like.

This whole thing screams "what the hell????"

Uh no. I am black. You (most likely) are white. Both parents black. Both parents white. One black parent and one white parent equals a half breed.

Never bothered me to be called "******". He, I'm sure, is used to being called "half-breed".

Just because Randall and I feel confident in who we are and this kind of shit doesnt bother us there is no need to get excited.

Indeed. I have listened (and read) the words of these liberal, Nazi pussies so long that I am about to throw up. Fuck 'em. They can't handle it when you throw their bullshit right back at them. Too bad. It's a new day in America. Conservatives have a new game plan for these Nazis.

They should prepare to be treated like THEY have treated conservatives. They ain't gonna like it.

Last edited:

As I understand it, the original "story" was that he "lagged" behind on patrol. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I led 50 or 60 patrols in Viet Nam. How the HELL did he lag behind, when he should have been the 4th or possibly 5th guy in line!?!?!

I tend to believe the idea that he was in love with the Taliban, and defected over to them and was used as a propaganda tool for 5 years.

This whole bullshit thing with his family disturbs the living hell out of me. If his old man isn't a Taliban sympathizer, I don't know what one looks like.

he walked off an outpost

left his rifle behind

shortly thereafter

the units secret routes in and out of the area

started to have ieds on a regular basis

From what I understand he left his post and his rifle and walked off to find the taliban,leaving his fellow soldiers unguarded.

I would argue that precedent was already set when Ronnie Raygun traded arms for hostages in 1986.

to the point, though, most POW's make these kinds of "Hostage Videos", so i'm not getting upset about that.

Reality check. We are going to pull out of Afghanistan, and the Taliban will be part of what follows. Might as well put the best face on it.

Reality Check ... Nobody gives a shit who you blame, what you get upset about ... Or what you and the rest of the Surrender First-Apologize Later sissies think.

he walked off an outpost

left his rifle behind

shortly thereafter

the units secret routes in and out of the area

started to have ieds on a regular basis

That's what I mean. there were many conflicting stories about this turd of a guy. In any event, I'm sure the left will celebrate this traitor in every way possible.

Indeed. I have listened (and read) the words of these liberal, Nazi pussies so long that I am about to throw up. Fuck 'em. They can't handle it when you throw their bullshit right back at them. Too bad. It's a new day in America. Conservatives have a new game plan for these Nazis.

They should prepare to be treated like THEY have treated conservatives. They ain't gonna like it.

Yep...I got a feeling real Americans have had about enough of the lefts bullshit and the shits about to hit the fan. To their detriment.

The fact the solider's who served with Bergdahl don't speak highly of him is telling as for the risk of giving these five Taliban back were giving back five men who were important in making the Taliban the main power in Afghanistan for years and helped turn it into a safe haven and training ground for Al-Qaeda something it is highly likely they will try to do again.

meh, not really.

Frankly, there was no value to holding anyone at Gitmo at this point. If a criminal case could be made against them, we'd have done it by now.

The thing is, the minute we pull out, the Taliban and their allies in the Pakistani ISI will be back in power. It's a lot of regional bullshit that really doesn't matter to us. And it's unlikely they'd slit their own throats by hosting Al Qaeda again, given Al Qaeda has no desire to go back there, either.

Forum List

Back