Bergdahl says he was tortured by Taliban captors

Sea Bass, oven-roasted with tomato, fennel, picholine olives and preserved lemons. [My suggestion is the] 2007 Handley Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley.

My wife and I discovered this wine on a trip to Mendocino County last winter. We like to ‘drink locally’, so one night at dinner, we picked this from the list at the Albion River Inn. It was delicious and went well with several different dishes. We visited the winery the next day and had a great experience. They make a nice sparkling that is worth checking out, as well.

Light red wines can be great matches for fish dishes, especially this sea bass preparation. Bright fresh tomato, sweet spicy fennel, earthy French olives – they all reflect qualities of the Handley Pinot Noir. Preserved lemons add a rich citrus note, helping to keep the wine’s fruit intact. – Matt Bennett, Chef, MattCooks, St. Helena, CA.

OK, I was wrong about Pinot Noir and seabass

If he would have stayed in his foxhole none of this would have happened.

Bergdahl seeks out Taliban. What was he expecting? A medium rare steak with a fine chianti?
What a jamoke!

And where is your evidence that he sought out the Taliban?

Righties, righties, righties, living in a fact-free world....

Here you go Statgezundheit:

CNN: Intercepted Radio Chatter Indicated Bergdahl Sought Contact With Taliban - Guy Benson

CNN landed the interview, but the dramatic allegation comes from Sgt. Evan Buetow -- Bowe Bergdahl's team leader.

Cool.

He can testify, under oath at whatever trial they hold for Bergdhal.

I am sure he's up for it.

Last edited:
That didn't stop Susan Rice from spreading lies on 5 Sunday talk shows.

We''re still waiting on all of the facts on JFK.

When do you figure the facts will be in on all of Obama's screw ups?

Meanwhile we''re supposed to remain silent while the White House decides on their next lie.

When he commits a really big one, let's talk then.

Now, to the smaller ones, how does your calender look in November, of say, 2028?

Your world must be an interesting one devoid of reality.

Obama has released five top echelon Taliban leaders for this hostage. One was a commander in the Taliban army and is a known mass murderer.

He really gets off on Shiite massacres. I doubt he's about to retire and take up lawn bowling and macrame as hobbies.

And Obama gives back their leaders a time of war with the Taliban. This is the equivalent of releasing Rommel and 4 Cabinet Ministers to Hitler for a hostage during WWII.

I'd say that's up there on the Obama fucked up again richter scale.

Ronald Reagan and the CIA put the Nazis into power and called them "like our own founding fathers"?

The things you learn here.

Ronald Reagan put Nazi into power? You are an absolutely retarded motherf_____.

Ronald Reagan put Nazi into power? You are an absolutely retarded motherf_____.

Ronald Reagan put the Taliban into power.

He called them "like our own founding fathers".

And the Taliban are very much like Conservatives in this country.

No idea why you folks are so mad at them.

We tend to wait until all the facts are in, so that we have less egg on our faces.

Like the latest RW-nutbag meme that Obama, via the Pentagon, paid a ransom for Bergdahl.

Fehlanzeige (WRONG!!!). There was no ransom.

You see, just a little patience brings great rewards with it.

How's that bow-tie doing?

:D

That didn't stop Susan Rice from spreading lies on 5 Sunday talk shows.

We''re still waiting on all of the facts on JFK.

When do you figure the facts will be in on all of Obama's screw ups?

Meanwhile we''re supposed to remain silent while the White House decides on their next lie.

Except, she did not lie.

Yes she did. She said he served with "honor and distinction". One doesn't serve with honor and distinction when they desert their post.

His torture did not result in any injury. Not a mark on him. His torture might have been not being provided a Lazboy upon demand. He certainly wasn't tortured when he was given a gun and a soccer ball to play with his friends.

If he was tortured while a guest of the Taliban why is he telling people to not call him Sargeant. He doesn't deserve it. He's a private.

The "torture" seems to be mostly in the minds of this evil and conniving regime desperate to find something to justify their actions.

His torture did not result in any injury. Not a mark on him. His torture might have been not being provided a Lazboy upon demand. He certainly wasn't tortured when he was given a gun and a soccer ball to play with his friends.

If he was tortured while a guest of the Taliban why is he telling people to not call him Sargeant. He doesn't deserve it. He's a private.

The "torture" seems to be mostly in the minds of this evil and conniving regime desperate to find something to justify their actions.

Torture to liberals is wrapping a wet towel around their head.

And your evidence of this? Pics? Vids? Medical reports?

Uhuh....

Quick question..............how many of you who have said that Berghdal was a traitor have actually been where he was?

I'd also ask that how many of you have ever served?

If you never served in the military, keep your mouths shut. Wait until the military figures it out.

I'm kinda tired of those who never spent time in a war zone speaking out, and saying what the military should do.

Most of the posters here have never spent time in a war zone. Me? I've been there around 5 or 6 times.

Quick question..............how many of you who have said that Berghdal was a traitor have actually been where he was?

If you never served in the military, keep your mouths shut. Wait until the military figures it out.

I'm kinda tired of those who never spent time in a war zone speaking out, and saying what the military should do.

Most of the posters here have never spent time in a war zone. Me? I've been there around 5 or 6 times.
You? You were the one who was scared to go to the USO.:badgrin:

Spare us,

"Around 5 or 6 times"? You mean you don't know??? I call bullshit.

Yeah, that blood-and-guts stuff isn't too convincing coming from gaysailor.

Speaking of Chickenhawks: John Kerry stated this weekend that it doesn't matter that 5 terrorists are claiming they will go back to killing, and called it baloney. He said our troops are very effective, and these terrorists we had locked up will get killed by our troops. Still, I would love it if John Fucken Kerry had to hunt them down personally and risk his own neck.

Kerry isn't a chickenhawk.

He served and won the Silver Star, Bronze Star..

Along with 3 Purple Hearts.

He already "risked his own neck". Bub.
The ones he threw over the White House fence?

We've already proved Kerry is a coward and no hero. Lets just stick with the current situation before you embarrass yourself further.

The only thing that has been proven is that the Swiftboat attack on Kerry was nothing but political nonsense.

You would be one of the people he was referring to SJ. With that said I served. I know how long I served to the minute and how many of those minutes were spent in a war zone and as a POW. I have been where he was so according to your gracious anonymous allowance on the internets I can comment. Unlike me he walked off the base and deserted. He was a traitor. Now feel free with your internets anonymity to go ahead and defend your leader and tell me how my opinion does not count somehow.

You would be one of the people he was referring to SJ. With that said I served. I know how long I served to the minute and how many of those minutes were spent in a war zone and as a POW. I have been where he was so according to your gracious anonymous allowance on the internets I can comment. Unlike me he walked off the base and deserted. He was a traitor. Now feel free with your internets anonymity to go ahead and defend your leader and tell me how my opinion does not count somehow.
Your post makes no sense, whatsoever. Are you drunk by any chance?

Forum List

Back