🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

“We are going to have a healthcare that is far less expensive and far better,” Trump said.

Trump Calls 'Obamacare' 'Disaster' Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace
It is not like he did not try. He failed because of the Dems and the Never Trumpers

He failed because he was a dick to McCain.

That's right, among all his other faults and failures, McCain is the one we can blame for not getting rid of ObamaCare
Yet another Republican with no replacement plan to replace the Obamacare replacement plan for the Romneycare plan.

People pay a ton for health care now. People seem to forget that. So if it costs you $650 a month now or $450 in higher taxes you are ahead.

There is no room for logic here. Please see yourself out so that the circle-jerk of ignorance may proceed.

That isn't logical...those aren't the numbers. Newsflash...the government doesn't run things efficiently. In short, Democrats are gullible, useful idiots.

People pay a ton for health care now. People seem to forget that. So if it costs you $650 a month now or $450 in higher taxes you are ahead.

There is no room for logic here. Please see yourself out so that the circle-jerk of ignorance may proceed.

That isn't logical...those aren't the numbers. Newsflash...the government doesn't run things efficiently. In short, Democrats are gullible, useful idiots.
It would not do anything to reduce the huge deductibles or the cost of prescriptions. Why the hell would anyone want the government to control their healthcare?

Efficiently? Like GM? Like the banks that had to be bailed out? Like Trump's school?

Like that?

It would not do anything to reduce the huge deductibles or the cost of prescriptions. Why the hell would anyone want the government to control their healthcare?

Those that support this live in a fantasy world where the government is a loving father figure. They are ignorant of world history and most are lazy on top of being misinformed.

It would not do anything to reduce the huge e cost of prescriptions. Why the hell would anyone want the government to control their healthcare?

Think we are going to end Medicare?

There are still thousands and thousands with no health care to control.

Efficiently? Like GM? Like the banks that had to be bailed out? Like Trump's school?

Like that?

Are you attempting to make the argument that the government is more efficient than the private sector? You can pick out failures in the private sector, but the private sector is light years more efficient that the public sector on average.

It would not do anything to reduce the huge deductibles or the cost of prescriptions.
Bullshit.
the Sanders plan does not subject consumers to any out-of-pocket spending on health aside from prescriptions drugs. This means there would be no charge when you go to the doctor, no copayments when you visit the emergency room. All those services would be covered fully by the universal Medicare plan.

Have you ever given any thought to what profit is, what role it plays in an economy? You dismissed the idea that profit is payment for services rendered, but it is that, and more. It's a deliberate allocation of society's resources. It's people deliberately giving their money to the those who can best provide them with their wants and needs. That's a good thing. We want the people who are good at managing capital and labor to have more capital and labor to manage. The people who are best to have the most. Because they've proven they'll do things we like with that power. And if they don't, we'll stop giving them our money.

When we "eliminate profit" we break that feedback loop. We're essentially saying to consumers, "You're doing it wrong", that the priorities and values expressed by society via the market aren't valid and only government overseers can make the call. That, to me, is about as undemocratic as it gets. You'll may find consolation in the notion that you get to vote for the overseers every few years, but that's a sad replacement for the real time feedback of a free market - where "voters" can express themselves every day.

Non profits don't work? People who work at non profits dont' get paid? How about if you want a profit you forgo ALL government money?

Non profits don't work?

You have a list of drugs that a non-profit has run from discovery thru trials thru FDA approval to release?
The top 5 should be plenty.

We unfortunately do not work that way. Its the way I am arguing for.

Insulin was meant as a non profit until for profit companies got hold of it.
You’re free to start a company and give away as many free things as you wish.
Why are you just sitting there, get to it, lives are at stake!

What is this thread about? It's about paying for health care. If unable to comprehend a simple concept, stay on the sidelines.
You’re the one rattling on about organizations can give away drugs, so do it.

Those that support this live in a fantasy world where the government is a loving father figure. They are ignorant of world history and most are lazy on top of being misinformed.

The vast majority of first world countries have universal health care.

If you are still unaware of this do not preach to others about world history.

Like that?

Are you attempting to make the argument that the government is more efficient than the private sector? You can pick out failures in the private sector, but the private sector is light years more efficient that the public sector on average.

Vast generalizations.

Non profits don't work? People who work at non profits dont' get paid? How about if you want a profit you forgo ALL government money?

Non profits don't work?

You have a list of drugs that a non-profit has run from discovery thru trials thru FDA approval to release?

What is this thread about? It's about paying for health care. If unable to comprehend a simple concept, stay on the sidelines.

I never argued that but when you have nothing, just make something up.

[Q

I did not support any of them BUT since we obviously will not stop handing out money left and right to those who already have money, I'm certainly not going to stop arguing for the ability of people to affordably see a doctor when they need to.

I am for very small limited government.

You agree, right?

[Q

I did not support any of them BUT since we obviously will not stop handing out money left and right to those who already have money, I'm certainly not going to stop arguing for the ability of people to affordably see a doctor when they need to.

I am for very small limited government.

You agree, right?

End the Fed and I'll agree to end many of the government's welfare programs.

Is that going to happen? No, so why argue it?

Non profits don't work?

Oh? Who’s creating these new drugs in your utopian fantasy world if not organizations?

Oh? Who’s creating these new drugs in your utopian fantasy world if not organizations?

We covered this already. Go back and catch up or not.

Typical.
I certainly don't support Bernie Sanders, but at least the man is willing to tell the truth.
All of the other liar Democrat candidates bloviate, obfuscate and outright knowingly lie trying to hide the fact that universal healthcare will burden the middle class. PERIOD.
You have Warren frantically flailing her arms around trying to say it isn't - but she is flat out lying.

Like that?

During DumBama's first term I was at my local post office standing in line. An older black lady in front of me said out loud "Look at all us standing here in this long line, and they only have one postal worker behind the counter. Can't they at least put two people there?" The worker behind the counter just looked up not too happy with the comment.

To that I replied to her "Don't look now, but these are the same people that want to run our healthcare." She turned around and gave me a dirty look, obviously an Obama supporter.

Like that?

During DumBama's first term I was at my local post office standing in line. A black lady in front of me said out loud "Look at all us standing here in this long line, and they only have one postal worker behind the counter. Can't they at least put two people there?" The worker behind the counter just looked up not too happy with the comment.

To that I replied to her "Don't look now, but these are the same people that want to run our healthcare." She turned around and gave me a dirty look, obviously an Obama supporter.

Right, because you have never waited in line at Wal Mart.

Like that?

During DumBama's first term I was at my local post office standing in line. A black lady in front of me said out loud "Look at all us standing here in this long line, and they only have one postal worker behind the counter. Can't they at least put two people there?" The worker behind the counter just looked up not too happy with the comment.

Right, because you have never waited in line at Wal Mart.

If the wait is unacceptable, I just shop at another store or go to Amazon. What do you do when government has a monopoly on healthcare?

Forum List

Back