Bi-racial marriages make white people want to puke

I'm surprised to find out he is gay. Where did you find this information? :lol:

No you're not.

nw_052112_domcvr.jpg

Black men make very good husbands to white women. Plus, white women tend to be very feminist and uppidy, so they need a strong Black male to squash that.

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

White women tired of being judged gravitate to black men.

More forgiving? Its a matter of taste. Personally I think stick thin women look like prepubescent little girls. Why would you would you be attracted to that?

Gisele Bündchen is pretty thin. Does she like a prepubescent little girl to you?

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

More forgiving? Its a matter of taste. Personally I think stick thin women look like prepubescent little girls. Why would you would you be attracted to that?

Gisele Bündchen is pretty thin. Does she like a prepubescent little girl to you?

Yes. She needs to eat some food.

gisele-bundchen-1371-400x250.jpg

Lots of things can "put a lot of strain on a relationship."

Agreed.

Family, language, and religion are big issues. These generally are present when cross-national relationships mature.

I had some friends who married, she was a nice girl. You never know the details of the marriage of others, but the real strain showed up when she got pregnant. Her family wanted the child to be raised speaking Spanish and as part of Mexican culture. He wanted the child raised as an English speaking American.

It didn't take long for the marriage to fall apart.

I've seen similar stories over and over.

You don't think she eats food? You think thin people never eat? And, just how many 5'11" prepubescent little girls have you ever seen?

Her family wanted the child to be raised speaking Spanish and as part of Mexican culture. He wanted the child raised as an English speaking American.

It didn't take long for the marriage to fall apart.

I've seen similar stories over and over.

Sounds like they missed a pretty obvious compromise. People who don't/won't do that are bound to conflict. I've seen similar stories over and over between people who grew up in the same town and have nearly identical cultural and national backgrounds.

Here are what grown women look like:

esther_baxter+beautiful+black+women.jpg

img_blog_ohn_amazing_aimee_thick_ass_white_girl1-200x300.jpg

yoncee_king_shoot.jpg

tumblr_mpuzcjahFN1qfcsp2o1_500.png

You don't think she eats food? You think thin people never eat? And, just how many 5'11" prepubescent little girls have you ever seen?

Just a little humor. i know she eats. However, you don't seem to know much about the modeling industry. They don't condone models putting on weight so they tend to walk around with big heads on top of skeletons. I had 2 cousins stop modeling because of that.

So, a 33 year old is not a grown woman in your book? What the hell is wrong with you?

Not if she physically looks like a child. The question is why would you be attracted to someone that physically looks like a child?

Again, how many 5'11" female children have you ever met? You are just being stupid AGAIN.

There are 2 of them that play on my daughters volleyball team. They are both 13. What difference does that make to my point?

Last edited:
Not if she physically looks like a child. The question is why would you be attracted to someone that physically looks like a child?

Again, how many 5'11" female children have you ever met? You are just being stupid AGAIN.

There are 2 of them that play on my daughters volleyball team. They are both 13. What difference does that make to my point?

13? Not 33? Will they still be children in 20 years if they don't fatten up enough for your tastes? The "point" is that you seem to be inherently bigoted on all issues. Some guys like tall women, some guys like short women. Some guys like thin women, some guys (like you, it seems) like fat women. Etc., etc. If you try real hard, even you can employ at least a little reason.

Forum List

Back