Bi-racial marriages make white people want to puke

33 is neither prepubescent nor jail bait, you damn fool.

I'm talking about how she looks, not how old she is fool.

She doesn't look like that either. If you're into fat chicks that's your choice. If you insist on being an asshole about it, that's also your choice. You seem to have made both choices.

She does look like preteen. Didn't you read what I said? You're the biggest asshole around so dont point fingers.

I'm talking about how she looks, not how old she is fool.

She doesn't look like that either. If you're into fat chicks that's your choice. If you insist on being an asshole about it, that's also your choice. You seem to have made both choices.

She does look like preteen.

No, she obviously doesn't, asshole. If you want to start a new thread about your fetish for fat chicks then go ahead. Stop trolling this one. Say something about the thread topic, or just go fuck off and write 20 pages about Africans inventing the printing press or some such nonsense. Then you and your mirror image Tank can argue about it.

She does look like preteen.

No, she obviously doesn't, asshole. If you want to start a new thread about your fetish for fat chicks then go ahead. Stop trolling this one. Say something about the thread topic, or just go fuck off and write 20 pages about Africans inventing the printing press or some such nonsense. Then you and your mirror image Tank can argue about it.

Yes she does look like a preteen Unk. I was responding to Penny so you fuck off. No one yanked your chain.

my baby baby baby grandbaby Trinity she is so beautiful. I think some times when I want to lash out at the American blacks I have to realize they are taught to hate and that they don't understand the rest of the black world.

my baby baby baby grandbaby Trinity she is so beautiful. I think some times when I want to lash out at the American blacks I have to realize they are taught to hate and that they don't understand the rest of the black world.

You ever wonder why they don't understand the rest of the Black world?

Forum List

Back