Bi-racial marriages make white people want to puke

Black men make very good husbands to white women. Plus, white women tend to be very feminist and uppidy, so they need a strong Black male to squash that.

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

White women tired of being judged gravitate to black men.

More forgiving? Its a matter of taste. Personally I think stick thin women look like prepubescent little girls. Why would you would you be attracted to that?

In my experience white women have always been attracted to Black men. In Germany and Sweden for example it seems the darker you are the more the women were attracted to you.

There has always been the assumption that black men are more well-endowed. Add to that the myths of virility and you have a recipe for attraction.

And when black men with a white woman was rare, the black men wanted to show her off, which is another plus for some women.

I do agree, however, that black men are far more forgiving about size.

There has always been the assumption that black men are more well-endowed. Add to that the myths of virility and you have a recipe for attraction.

And when black men with a white woman was rare, the black men wanted to show her off, which is another plus for some women.

Women are attracted to what they are told they can't have.

Simple as that.

The more money a "black" man has, the more likely he will be married to a white woman. Often, they will marry a black woman early, then dump her and marry a white woman once they become successful (OJSimpson?).

Check out the gatherings where professional athletes bring their wives along.

I have no doubt that Our Beloved President would be married to a white woman if he were not totally devoted to promoting his image as a "black" messiah.

I'm white and I not only don't gag, but I don't care at all.

Luddley is an idiot.

Women are attracted to what they are told they can't have.

Simple as that.

Thats human nature not feminine nature. Its a sales tactic called fear of loss.

The more money a "black" man has, the more likely he will be married to a white woman. Often, they will marry a black woman early, then dump her and marry a white woman once they become successful (OJSimpson?).

Check out the gatherings where professional athletes bring their wives along.

I have no doubt that Our Beloved President would be married to a white woman if he were not totally devoted to promoting his image as a "black" messiah.

I wouldn't use white groupies as an example. The chances of successful Black men marrying a white woman go up because thats just who is around them more at that point. Your belief that the POTUS is married to a Black woman due to political reasons is beyond stupid.

Richard Cohen: Mixed Race Familes Make 'Conventional' People 'Gag'

Richard Cohen wants you to know that there is no racism in the GOP at all. No way, no how, nuh-uh. They just find the idea of a white man married to a black woman to be nauseating. Why Richard Cohen, long time columnist at the Washington Post thinks this is not a phenomenally racist thing to say is unclear. What is clear is that Richard Cohen is a jackass and the Washington Post would be better off without him and his pervasive racism.

Richard Cohen made quite a stir earlier this year when he cheered George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin murder case. In his column he compared Trayvon in a hoodie to a white man wearing KKK robes. In essence, a black teen wearing a sweat jacket with the hood pulled up in the rain is a “uniform we all recognize.” You know, because criminals have a dress code and whatnot. No racism there or anything....

Today’s GOP is not racist, as Harry Belafonte alleged about the tea party, but it is deeply troubled — about the expansion of government, about immigration, about secularism, about the mainstreaming of what used to be the avant-garde. People with conventional views must repress a gag reflex when considering the mayor-elect of New York — a white man married to a black woman and with two biracial children. (Should I mention that Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, used to be a lesbian?) Thise America. To cultural conservatives, this doesn’t look like their country at all.

(The same article quotes this jerk as saying Christie isn't conservative enough when, in fact, Christie does agree with most of the backward and barbaric beliefs of the GObP.)

I'm sick of hearing the racist shit but, the election of a man married to a black woman and having bi-racial kids should send the same message as when a t-potty candidate loses.

Most of America is not filled with hate for people who are of a different color. Most people just really don't care about this any ore than they care about who marries who.

Too bad we can't send all the racist slime to some barren island - like the asshole who learned he's not 100% white. But of course, they wouldn't last long with out their government checks.

The above in bold is clearly a true statement. That being that, why did you identify the post in a way totally against what you just stated?

Race baiting? :mad:

I have a "mixed marriage" as I'm a WASP and my wife is a Mexican Roman Catholic.

I for one would like to see far more "mixed marriages" as a way of diluting the efforts of some extremists to make a political point out of it.

I have a "mixed marriage" as I'm a WASP and my wife is a Mexican Roman Catholic.

I for one would like to see far more "mixed marriages" as a way of diluting the efforts of some extremists to make a political point out of it.

Wouldn't that also be making a political point?

I wouldn't use white groupies as an example. The chances of successful Black men marrying a white woman go up because thats just who is around them more at that point. Your belief that the POTUS is married to a Black woman due to political reasons is beyond stupid.

The reason that Obama is married to a woman at all is purely political.

Can you say "queer as a $3 bill?"

I knew you could....

How is your hate for all tea party members and republicans in general, any different than someone hating all people with a particular skin color? Just because you're a different kind of bigot, doesn't make you any less of a bigot.

Because Piddly Bednight is a leftard elitist. He has an exalted opinion of himself as superior to everyone else, and he can do no wrong.

Then there is the libtard motto: DO AS WE SAY, NOT AS WE DO.

My experience is that Mexicans and Americans marrying have more issues than whites and blacks. Deep cultural divides often make the road rough for those of differing nationalities.

Can you say "queer as a $3 bill?"

I knew you could....

So you are homophobic as well?

How do you know this to be fact?

My experience is that Mexicans and Americans marrying have more issues than whites and blacks. Deep cultural divides often make the road rough for those of differing nationalities.

Pfft... hell I'd love to marry me a Mexican...

salma-hayek_zps1dd7e5aa.jpg

Black men make very good husbands to white women. Plus, white women tend to be very feminist and uppidy, so they need a strong Black male to squash that.

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

White women tired of being judged gravitate to black men.

I didn't know you were a black man. Is that what you are implying? Or are you a fat white woman? Not that it matters one way or another. You're an idiot regardless.

Obama's homosexuality doesn't frighten me.

I have spent the last 5 years saying "I told you so" to a lot of people for electing a gay president.

Because despite what you racists claim, Obama being black has about zero impact on anything. Even the racist acts of Obama would have been done by any leftist. Anti-white racism is a sacrament of the left, not just blacks who are leftists.

BUT Obama as a gay man has had a lot of impact on policy - none of it good.

Well it ain't for the sex, sparky... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm sure he and Michelle are the best of girlfriends, as only a gay man can be... But the marriage is purely show. Freddy Mercury was more convincing.

Pfft... hell I'd love to marry me a Mexican...

I didn't say there aren't some fine looking women. And for those who make it work, more power to them. But cultural divides put a lot of strain on a relationship. I've seen it too many times.

Obama's homosexuality doesn't frighten me.

I have spent the last 5 years saying "I told you so" to a lot of people for electing a gay president.

Because despite what you racists claim, Obama being black has about zero impact on anything. Even the racist acts of Obama would have been done by any leftist. Anti-white racism is a sacrament of the left, not just blacks who are leftists.

BUT Obama as a gay man has had a lot of impact on policy - none of it good.

Well it ain't for the sex, sparky... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm sure he and Michelle are the best of girlfriends, as only a gay man can be... But the marriage is purely show. Freddy Mercury was more convincing.

I'm surprised to find out he is gay. Where did you find this information? :lol:

Forum List

Back