Bi-racial marriages make white people want to puke

Again, how many 5'11" female children have you ever met? You are just being stupid AGAIN.

There are 2 of them that play on my daughters volleyball team. They are both 13. What difference does that make to my point?

13? Not 33? Will they still be children in 20 years if they don't fatten up enough for your tastes? The "point" is that you seem to be inherently bigoted on all issues. Some guys like tall women, some guys like short women. Some guys like thin women, some guys (like you, it seems) like fat women. Etc., etc. If you try real hard, even you can employ at least a little reason.

I think I clearly stated that it was a matter of personal preference. There is a difference in being thin and borderline anorexic looking. If you dont think its a problem being attracted to women that look like children then its your choice as long as you keep it above 18 bud.

Pfft... hell I'd love to marry me a Mexican...

I didn't say there aren't some fine looking women. And for those who make it work, more power to them. But cultural divides put a lot of strain on a relationship. I've seen it too many times.

Damn straight, I lived with a Mexican woman for 5 years. You are spot on.

So, a 33 year old is not a grown woman in your book? What the hell is wrong with you?

I'll give you a hint...

copyright-troll.jpg

Black men make very good husbands to white women. Plus, white women tend to be very feminist and uppidy, so they need a strong Black male to squash that.

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

White women tired of being judged gravitate to black men.

I would say its the opposite, from my experience the black men that go for white women are doing it because they have less attitude than the sisters, generally speaking.

Black men make very good husbands to white women. Plus, white women tend to be very feminist and uppidy, so they need a strong Black male to squash that.

No doubt that black men prefer a woman with a little sass. But that's not the reason why some white women choose black husbands. Black men are more forgiving about body image. They aren't drawn to the stick skinny women that white men demand. They prefer a little heft which is one of the reasons so many enormous black women have no problem getting a new man in their lives.

I would say its the opposite, from my experience the black men that go for white women are doing it because they have less attitude than the sisters, generally speaking.

I've heard that as well and its false in my experience. Women are women are women. I've dated a lot of different ethnicities and they all have attitudes. Thats a good thing however as they are usually right about everything eventually. :lol:

I've heard that as well and its false in my experience. Women are women are women. I've dated a lot of different ethnicities and they all have attitudes. Thats a good thing however as they are usually right about everything eventually. :lol:

Well, you got a point there.

There are 2 of them that play on my daughters volleyball team. They are both 13. What difference does that make to my point?

13? Not 33? Will they still be children in 20 years if they don't fatten up enough for your tastes? The "point" is that you seem to be inherently bigoted on all issues. Some guys like tall women, some guys like short women. Some guys like thin women, some guys (like you, it seems) like fat women. Etc., etc. If you try real hard, even you can employ at least a little reason.

I think I clearly stated that it was a matter of personal preference. There is a difference in being thin and borderline anorexic looking. If you dont think its a problem being attracted to women that look like children then its your choice as long as you keep it above 18 bud.

Again, does the 33 year old model and mother of two Gisele Bündchen look like a child to you?

Women are women are women.

And men are men are men; and men are usually attracted to women and women are usually attracted to men. Despite obstacles of law and social mores at various points and places in history, the bullshit notion of 'race' has not stopped men and women who are attracted to each other from getting together and it never will. Trying to figure out why and how people are attracted to each other is a pointless and futile exercise. Trying to figure it out by insisting on seeing people as 'groups' or 'categories' instead of individuals is just plain stupid; Shitshispeedos/Asclepias - level stupid.

Again, does the 33 year old model and mother of two Gisele Bündchen look like a child to you?

Are you dense or something? What did I already say?

Women are women are women.

And men are men are men; and men are usually attracted to women and women are usually attracted to men. Despite obstacles of law and social mores at various points and places in history, the bullshit notion of 'race' has not stopped men and women who are attracted to each other from getting together and it never will. Trying to figure out why and how people are attracted to each other is a pointless and futile exercise. Trying to figure it out by insisting on seeing people as 'groups' or 'categories' instead of individuals is just plain stupid; Shitshispeedos/Asclepias - level stupid.

I have to wonder why are you commenting in this thread then? No one cares what you think and thats why people are discussing it. If you dont want to discuss it feel free to skedaddle. Obviously there is some interest on the dynamics. Grown ups can discuss what they want to.

Forum List

Back