Biden Has US In Middle of African Civil War W/No Expressed Goals, No Timeline, No Exit Strategy

Why were you not asking any of these questions when our operations there tripled under the last Admin?
Why do you falsely claim I was not? Was / Am I supposed to run everything I do through you 1st?

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Why do you falsely claim I was not? Was / Am I supposed to run everything I do through you 1st?

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Because I cannot find a post from you doing so when I do a search.

You are free to prove me wrong and link to such a post.

Because I cannot find a post from you doing so when I do a search.

Sorry, during the last administration I was working for, serving, running misions for, answering to my military commanders / bosses and did not always have the time or freedom to speak out. This board is also not my entire world and I have other relationships, circles, etc...

(Besides, you"re full of shit - you did not search through my entire history of posts. In fact, I don't think you bothered to look at all, just chose instead to make the comment...not that I give a damn.)

Sorry, during the last administration I was working for, serving, running misions for, answering to my military commanders / bosses and did not always have the time or freedom to speak out. This board is also not my entire world and I have other relationships, circles, etc...

Oh, so back then you were a part of what you are whining about now. Cool.

(Besides, you"re full of shit - you did not search through my entire history of posts. In fact, I don't think you bothered to look at all, just chose instead to make the comment...not that I give a damn.)

It was not hard, you have less than 3 pages that come up when I searched for Somalia.

Oh, so back then you were a part of what you are whining about now. Cool.
Pathetic...

So you are saying every single FBI Agent for the last several decades have all been corrupt, criminal, Constitution & Rule of Law-violating, seditious, treasonous enemies of the American people and country as were / are Mueller, Comey, and Wray who they work / worked for...

Making such a comment makes you either desperate, a special kind of stupid, or both.

Pathetic...

So you are saying every single FBI Agent for the last several decades have all been corrupt, criminal, Constitution & Rule of Law-violating, seditious, treasonous enemies of the American people and country as were / are Mueller, Comey, and Wray who they work / worked for...

Making such a comment makes you either desperate, a special kind of stupid, or both.

You are saying you were an FBI agent? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back