Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Dr. in #723 above correctly identifies the whinge fringe's arguing tactics. They are dishonest, period, and make for a disinformed electorate.

The far right has to have that or they can't win elections.

Consider the above in reference to si modo, california girl, diamondave and so many other far right whackos. The can't win on the merits, so they twist the information.

America is on to their tactics, and the 70% is laughing at the far right 30%, who are going to lose again this fall.

Oh

my

God.

Once again, waterboy: I am NOT going to inanely repost your parroting - and my days-ago-and-already pointing it out - pages back in the thread. Unlike you, most posters (the thinking ones) actually READ the fucking threads.

Those who don't, like you, are morons and I really don't care if morons agree with me or not.

Thanks for admitting that you won't and can't prove your accusation. All you have done "days-ago" was make the same unsubstantiated claim that you are making now. You never proved it back then and you still haven't

Keep running loser, parroting the same lame excuses over and over again is not a valid defense and makes you look ridiculous and hypocritical. LOL

Your thought processes allow you to think that telling you I've already done what you asked is equvalent to admitting that it wasn't done.

:cuckoo:

I know you WISH I would run away, but I haven't.

You have't done what I asked you lying sack of shite. LOL I suppose I could ask you to go back and find the post where you provided said proof but my guess is that would be as futile as asking you to provide the proof since you know you don't have it.
over the last few days all you have done is parroted tha same baseless accusation and not once have you provided on shred of proof that I parroted the argument in question.

Merely posting the same unsubstantiated claim in a thread as you RUN AWAY from providing proof of your own claims is a perfect example of you RUNNING AWAY. The fact that you are still parroting your mindless drivel has no bearing on your avoidance of proving your own claim.

Thanks for admitting that you won't and can't prove your accusation. All you have done "days-ago" was make the same unsubstantiated claim that you are making now. You never proved it back then and you still haven't

Keep running loser, parroting the same lame excuses over and over again is not a valid defense and makes you look ridiculous and hypocritical. LOL

Your thought processes allow you to think that telling you I've already done what you asked is equvalent to admitting that it wasn't done.

You have't done what I asked you lying sack of shite. LOL I suppose I could ask you to go back and find the post where you provided said proof but my guess is that would be as futile as asking you to provide the proof since you know you don't have it.
over the last few days all you have done is parroted tha same baseless accusation and not once have you provided on shred of proof that I parroted the argument in question.

Merely posting the same unsubstantiated claim in a thread as you RUN AWAY from providing proof of your own claims is a perfect example of you RUNNING AWAY. The fact that you are still parroting your mindless drivel has no bearing on your avoidance of proving your own claim.

Just because you haven't read the thread does not mean something already hasn't been posted.

But, you are a moron, so I can understand why you would think it does.

Let's see, here is the cycle that you have engaged in.
You attacked me claiming I parroted an argument, then i ask you to prove your accusation, you attack me even more repeating said claim that I parroted my claim while you still fail to offer anything of substance to support that accusation. Then after parroting the same accusation a few more times you then ask "what is your point?" so I spell out my point AGAIN and then you start the cycle over again. You have been down this same cycle of avoidance a few times already so it will be no surprise when you ask me "what is your point?" again. LOL
Still need a fix of bandwidth? Not getting enough attention, waterboy?

I know it's hard for the insane to grasp simple facts, but seriously, does the home know that you're out and about?

Come on, tell me that I'm running away, again.

parroting your mindless unsubstantiated drivel in a thread does nothing prove that you are not running away from proving your claims.

If you could have done so, then you would have and IF you did prove it earlier as you claim then pointing me to that post would be even easier. However, since you and I both know that you haven't provided the proof, that your claim that you have is nothing but a LIE.

Thanks for the spin troll. YOU LOSE AGAIN.

Let's see, here is the cycle that you have engaged in.
You attacked me claiming I parroted an argument, then i ask you to prove your accusation, you attack me even more repeating said claim that I parroted my claim while you still fail to offer anything of substance to support that accusation. Then after parroting the same accusation a few more times you then ask "what is your point?" so I spell out my point AGAIN and then you start the cycle over again. You have been down this same cycle of avoidance a few times already so it will be no surprise when you ask me "what is your point?" again. LOL

I know it's hard for the insane to grasp simple facts, but seriously, does the home know that you're out and about?

parroting your mindless unsubstantiated drivel in a thread does nothing prove that you are not running away from proving your claims.

If you could have done so, then you would have and IF you did prove it earlier as you claim then pointing me to that post would be even easier. However, since you and I both know that you haven't provided the proof, that your claim that you have is nothing but a LIE.

You need to catch up, boy.

Now, do something useful and fetch me some water.

si modo has almost always been a fail. Si can't or won't logically follow the premise, then accuses others of not posting responses to the opinions. Anyone who follows the thread knows that his arguments fail.

si modo has almost always been a fail. Si can't or won't logically follow the premise, then accuses others of not posting responses to the opinions. Anyone who follows the thread knows that his arguments fail.
:woohoo: You look so cute on the sidelines. Now, tell waterboy to fetch you some water, too. I bet you're thirsty, too.

Just because you haven't read the thread does not mean something already hasn't been posted.

I have read through the WHOLE thread which is why I know that you haven't proven anything other than you are a complete dishonest hack, as well as the FACT that the ONE time you tried to provide a link in this thread that the content of that very link proved you WRONG. LOL

The funny thing is that yet ONCE again you avoid the content of my post and choose to only troll and baselessly attack me AGAIN. Posting attacks while avoiding the content is RUNNING AWAY little troll.

If you had proof then you would have provided and since you haven't provided as you continue to avoid doing so that means that you don't have it.

Keep on trolling it's apparently all you have to offer. LOL

Si modo want a cracker?? Keep trolling and parroting, all you do is show is that you have nothing valid to say.

There is nothing to catch up with, you have been shown to be dishonest throughout this thread and this spin and avoidance is nothing new.

I have read through the WHOLE thread which is why I know that you haven't proven anything other than you are a complete dishonest hack, as well as the FACT that the ONE time you tried to provide a link in this thread that the content of that very link proved you WRONG. LOL

The funny thing is that yet ONCE again you avoid the content of my post and choose to only troll and baselessly attack me AGAIN. Posting attacks while avoiding the content is RUNNING AWAY little troll.

If you had proof then you would have provided and since you haven't provided as you continue to avoid doing so that means that you don't have it.

Yeah, you've read the thread. That's why you came into it days after the debate was had and parroted the points of others and thinking, even more days later, that you have some earth-shattering pont to make. :lol:

Si modo want a cracker?? Keep trolling and parroting, all you do is show is that you have nothing valid to say.

There is nothing to catch up with, you have been shown to be dishonest throughout this thread and this spin and avoidance is nothing new.

You're absolutely right. I AM parroting...MYSELF. Good God, you are dense.

Yeah, you've read the thread. That's why you came into it days after the debate was had and parroted the points of others and thinking even more days later that you have some earth-shattering pont to make. :lol:

I didn't parrot anything. I did read through the thread and respond to what I read as i read it and did my own research as I went. That is NOT parroting. The fact that a couple of my posts were similar but hardly the same to responses that came later in the thread and that I had not read yet is not parroting. In order to parrot it I would have had to read it FIRST then repeat it.
Furthermore, those FEW responses have NO bearing on the last one that you continue to claim was parroted while you cannot prove that it was. You claimed I parroted it, so I asked you to prove that i did and you ran away from doing so and have been running away from providing anything of substance ever since.

I am certain that you will keep running since it's obvious that you don't have the integrity to admit when you are wrong.

No, you are, Si modo. Your opinion, mo francach uisce, is not evidence. You have to support it with facts, analysis, stats, etc. You don't do that. Thus, we all go around and around with you, asking for your evidence, as you demand we refute your opinion. While we don't have to, you do if you wish to make a convincing argument.

You're absolutely right. I AM parroting...MYSELF. Good God, you are dense.

Yes you are. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again that fits the definition of parroting.

So, Si modo want a cracker?? LOL

There is nothing to catch up with, you have been shown to be dishonest throughout this thread and this spin and avoidance is nothing new

Yeah, you've read the thread. That's why you came into it days after the debate was had and parroted the points of others and thinking even more days later that you have some earth-shattering pont to make. :lol:

I didn't parrot anything. I did read through the thread and respond to what I read as i read it and did my own research as I went. That is NOT parroting. The fact that a couple of my posts were similar but hardly the same to responses that came later in the thread and that I had not read yet is not parroting. In order to parrot it I would have had to read it FIRST then repeat it.
Furthermore, those FEW responses have NO bearing on the last one that you continue to claim was parroted while you cannot prove that it was. You claimed I parroted it, so I asked you to prove that i did and you ran away from doing so and have been running away from providing anything of substance ever since.

I am certain that you will keep running since it's obvious that you don't have the integrity to admit when you are wrong.

I love it! He said I am running, AGAIN!

You are running, Si modo, until you prove Dr. parroted the statement. You can't, thus you fail.

You are running, Si modo, until you prove Dr. parroted the statement. You can't, thus you fail.
Once again, I play the broken record. I've already done that - showing Smith as parroting others' points - days ago. Actually, Smith did a bang-up job himself of using the quote function to quote the points of others and making the same point. For those who don't read threads, they can take your and Smith's word that I haven't. That's fine by me.

Now, cue Smith to tell me I'm running away. It's a slow news week, just more lib whining about Arizona, so this is quite entertaining.

God, I don't know how you trolls do it. I feel like my brains are pouring out of my ears, now - EVEN with a slow news week.

Aaaaaaargh.

No, Si modo, (if you are being honest in the post above), it simply means that you do not know how to craft an argument.

You think your opinion counts as evidence (DiamondDaved has this problem, too), but it does not.

If you wish to become creditibile, go secretly and look at Purdue University's OWL site. Really, it will help you and save us all tremendous frustration.

Forum List

Back