Black and Whites

0_98107_e2503948_orig

good night you ignoramous...

what do you know or ever will know about black and white.

why do I bother at all....

what a bloody waste of time

when will I ever learn not to throw pearls to the pigs LOL

(nothing wrong with pigs animals but.....all wrong with pigs humans :mad-61:)

Why are you so mean? You know ART is in the eye of the beholder. You don't get to tell others what is art and what isn't. I'm sure plenty of people know a lot more about it than you do too, so climb on down off the pedestal you've created for yourself. :rolleyes-41:

I would simply note he didnt receive any thumbs up on that one, would also note he has put up some nice Marilyn Monroe shots. I also agree with your earlier quote along the lines of ..."beauty is imporant in this world"......hope you continue to act on that premise.

I would simply note he didnt receive any thumbs up on that one, would also note he has put up some nice Marilyn Monroe shots. I also agree with your earlier quote along the lines of ..."beauty is imporant in this world"......hope you continue to act on that premise.

Thumbs up is not necessary. In fact, if either one of you knew what you were talking about you would know: "Beautiful Legs Contest-the pillowcases are there so the judges are not tempted to look at the girls' faces - they have eye holes cut out so they can see where they're going"

So this brings me to saying I looked at your OP there is no qualification as to what is beautiful or not.

You chastise and criticize me for posting exactly what you wished for; your actions are not beautiful, but hurtful.

You tried to make me feel unwanted and belittle my choices as to what I consider beautiful; your actions are not beautiful but hurtful.

That photo is of women who are beautiful in their own way, maybe they do not fit in your view of what beautiful is, but if they were reading this your words would have hurt them; your actions are not beautiful but hurtful.

The lesson, before you try to force your limited views down someone's throats try this beautiful act: think before writing or speaking. There is beauty in all of us. Sometimes it takes a second look to see what that beauty is.

Now you learned a lesson is courtesy, class and beauty. I look forward to posting more of what I consider beautiful.

Here is another

16th June 1937: Contestants putting paper bags over their heads for a beauty contest at Blackpool baths.

3301881.jpg

I never said there was any guidelines. I did not chastise I simply stated fact...photo drew no thumbs up,,,,I also noted you had made some nice contributions......you seem rather thin skinned.

I never said there was any guidelines. I did not chastise I simply stated fact...photo drew no thumbs up,,,,I also noted you had made some nice contributions......you seem rather thin skinned.
Not thin skinned, dissappointed how you abused my contributions as if you are some higher authority. This thread is a pictorial and everyone who posts deems their contribution worthy, you are no one to judge or chastise if you do not like it. As far as a thumbs up try taking yours out of your butt.

Not thin skinned, dissappointed how you abused my contributions as if you are some higher authority. This thread is a pictorial and everyone who posts deems their contribution worthy, you are no one to judge or chastise if you do not like it. As far as a thumbs up try taking yours out of your butt.

Now you're just lying.

I havent posted in any music threads for long time.......got no idea WHAT THATS ABOUT

I think he was directing his remarks to Skye.
skye I disregarded. It was to the OP, the self appointed art critic.

Ok. I had noticed in the music thread some tension between you to and then here, I just assumed.

My apologies.

No need to Drifter. I did not notice any tension I was having a nice time in music actually lost in the music...listened to your stuff and french music from the 1960's I discovered Francois Hardy beautiful voice.

Zb46m.jpg

Forum List

Back