Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great Depression, worldwide economic downturn that began in 1929 and lasted until about 1939. It was the longest and most severe depression ever experienced by the industrialized Western world, sparking fundamental changes in economic institutions, …"

Thomas sowell said this. I'd seen some of him and what he says and he is absolutely correct.

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

Sadly white people help perpetuate this lifestyle of thug dummies.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into clegess and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

It is just how blacks are...violent, ignorant fools. I mean they could have been a smart race, but if shit was Shinola...you wouldn't have to buy shoe polish.

Blacks dream...

black mentality.jpg

Black's reality...

black wait time shooting.jpg

Gee, I wonder if that company will ever hire another black applicant. Hey IM2, is this conduct the fault of the withe man?
With an attitude and mouth like that black guy, it’s clear that he was hired only to fill a black quota.

And you’re right….he‘s now on video, and nobody will ever hire him again.

The grievance class whining about the first-world subjective problems is embarrassing. These people are entitled children.

The grievance class whining about the first-world subjective problems is embarrassing. These people are entitled children.

Call me crazy, but it sure looked like she was driving that car while recording. At least she was in the left seat and the right seat was vacant. I hope that she was in a Van or SUV and NOT driving while ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back