Black Lives Don't Matter If You're A Trump Supporter

You get your ass shot if you support Trump while being Black.

Bkalack lives do not matter any more than anyone else the only reson you all this bs is because the Democrates feel they have the Black vote in 2020 another herendous Misatke by the Democrates just like 2016

It isn't that black lives don't matter, it just that they are equals with whites as the fought for for years. Hence, ALL Lives Matter.

To promote Black Lives matter, one has to be low in intelligence. They are eliminating all other races and that is not fair to the rest of the citizens in the US.

Black Lives Matter....yes

White Lives Matter....yes

Spanish lives matter ...yes

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

Black Lives Don't Matter If You're A Trump Supporter

This is such a true headline.

Ya, your tribe shoots you for supporting Trump if you're black. Makes you all warm and fuzzy and you're trying to side step the reality.

Good job, I like it when libtards expose their true colors. You don't believe Blacks can think for themselves. You do know that's hard core racism don't you?

How is this not being hunted on an open season?

Oh it is, but there won't be a word from the treasonous democrats.

It isn't that black lives don't matter, it just that they are equals with whites as the fought for for years. Hence, ALL Lives Matter.

To promote Black Lives matter, one has to be low in intelligence. They are eliminating all other races and that is not fair to the rest of the citizens in the US.

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

When I heard that police officers were blinded by the rioters, I have to confess... not all lives matter.

Shoot to kill.

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

When I heard that police officers were blinded by the rioters, I have to confess... not all lives matter.

Shoot to kill.
I thought to myself, if eyes could be taken from one individual and given to another, the eyes of the perpetrator should be given the the police officer. An eye for an eye.

Of course all lives matter. But when you create a fraudulent organization and movement named "Black Lives Matter" that only cares about Black people shot by police, it makes things confusing.

1. I abhor that racist "anti-cop movement" as well as anyone else. (It didn't even have the decency to postpone its marches until this COVID-19 nightmare was under more control.)

2. I am hoping that the Nov. 3 election is (reasonably) honest so that the votes for President Trump are actually counted.

3. It would be a nightmare for all good people if (as is likely) the woke mob's candidate, the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is elected. The country would be in the hands of the perennial whiners and hypocritical bleeding hearts.

4. BUT to be fair to that detestable "movement," its title is NOT saying that the lives of only Americans of African ancestry matter.

a. It is only saying that African American lives matter, too.

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

You forgot to include that by promoting BLM they have proved that they themselves are racist by excluding all others....

All lives matter... except BLM assholes...they can be exterminated for all I care...them and those pussies ANIFTA

This "TimCast" guy in the beanie appears to be a big Trumpster thinker. I see him used as "source" material pretty regularly here.

The group pathology continues to calcify.

This "TimCast" guy in the beanie appears to be a big Trumpster thinker. I see him used as "source" material pretty regularly here.

He's 10 times smarter than you so it's no surprise you're starting to lay the ground work to attack him. He has 80 million views a month with his three channels. You should watch instead of being a such an insufferable libtarded hack.

He's 10 times smarter than you so it's no surprise you're starting to lay the ground work to attack him. He has 80 million views a month with his three channels. You should watch instead of being a such an insufferable libtarded hack.
See?

Forum List

Back