"Black lives matter"

If it was as big of problem as you blacks, we'd deal with it, but it isn't even a blip on the map when it comes to violent crime compared to the fatherless animals you blacks pump out.
Its a bigger problem. Whites commit more crime than anyone....By far.
Sure... liar... I've worked in a prison, and I saw it was 70% black. Why? Because that's who's doing most of the crime.

Your lies won't wash here, boy. Since you people tried to destroy Ferguson over a lie, and now the black moron in NYC that RESISTED ARRESTED that died, people are not only learning about how bad black crime is in America, they're getting sick of your shit.

You're running out options.
Like most pions you only see the results of your small world. Whites commit more crime. More whites are in prison. Your small country prison just happened to have a larger Black population. Thats if you are even telling the truth.
I've mentioned working in the Supermax Prison in Boscobel, WI YEARS ago right here on this board, and it was the 13th supermaximum prison built in America. I was a Maintenance Mechanic III there for the state of Wisconsin, and we housed prisoners not only from Wisconsin, but from the ENTIRE MIDWEST AREA, so it had nothing to do all with "my small world."

You blacks are violent, uneducated and lazy. Most everyone knows this by now. Your race needs a complete overhaul because your lies, excuses and denying there's a problem just don't wash anymore.

Time to step up and do something about your clan.
I think you are confused. There is nothing to wash. No one is concerned if you believe anything. What Black people are saying is that you asked and you have been told. If you have an issue with the answer then thats your issue. Like I said before, you arent going to do anything. The cost that is required is something you dont want to deal with.
You set back race relations even further every time you post.

You are a prime example of why blacks and whites don't get along. No one wants to be friends with someone like you. Not white, not red, not yellow not even some other blacks. You have a problem, and should probably either be locked up or sent back to Africa.

Sure... liar... I've worked in a prison, and I saw it was 70% black. Why? Because that's who's doing most of the crime.

Your lies won't wash here, boy. Since you people tried to destroy Ferguson over a lie, and now the black moron in NYC that RESISTED ARRESTED that died, people are not only learning about how bad black crime is in America, they're getting sick of your shit.

Like most pions you only see the results of your small world. Whites commit more crime. More whites are in prison. Your small country prison just happened to have a larger Black population. Thats if you are even telling the truth.
I've mentioned working in the Supermax Prison in Boscobel, WI YEARS ago right here on this board, and it was the 13th supermaximum prison built in America. I was a Maintenance Mechanic III there for the state of Wisconsin, and we housed prisoners not only from Wisconsin, but from the ENTIRE MIDWEST AREA, so it had nothing to do all with "my small world."

You blacks are violent, uneducated and lazy. Most everyone knows this by now. Your race needs a complete overhaul because your lies, excuses and denying there's a problem just don't wash anymore.

I think you are confused. There is nothing to wash. No one is concerned if you believe anything. What Black people are saying is that you asked and you have been told. If you have an issue with the answer then thats your issue. Like I said before, you arent going to do anything. The cost that is required is something you dont want to deal with.

You are a prime example of why blacks and whites don't get along. No one wants to be friends with someone like you. Not white, not red, not yellow not even some other blacks. You have a problem, and should probably either be locked up or sent back to Africa.
More butthurt I see?

Whites and Blacks get along fine. Well at least the whites that show respect. Your problem is that you are a cave ape that should be sent back to the caves of Europe.

I've shown Sharpton to my son.He thinks he's hilarious. He, in turn has shown Sharpton to his friends, and even those that don't speak English think he's a riot. Black thug culture is no secret either. Even you must get the picture. I mean you're black and live in the US, right?
The picture I have is vastly different than the one you have. Since I am Black I'm pretty sure mine is accurate and yours is the result of brainwashing by consent.
That might actually have some validity but for the great jungle bunny civilizations.

Sorry, it's really hard to take you for anything but a race pimp.
Thats ok. Like I have told you before what you think of me is not my business.
The question was never about you or me. The question was why the vast majority of the world believe blacks are a simple and violent people.
Who told you that?
Who told me what? The world-wide perceptions of American blacks is no secret, if that's what you meant. Sharpton and you are just mere illustrations.

More butthurt I see?

Whites and Blacks get along fine. Well at least the whites that show respect. Your problem is that you are a cave ape that should be sent back to the caves of Europe.
Move back to Africa, yard ape.

More butthurt I see?

Go back to Europe cave ape.

The picture I have is vastly different than the one you have. Since I am Black I'm pretty sure mine is accurate and yours is the result of brainwashing by consent.
That might actually have some validity but for the great jungle bunny civilizations.

The question was never about you or me. The question was why the vast majority of the world believe blacks are a simple and violent people.
Who told you that?
Who told me what? The world-wide perceptions of American blacks is no secret, if that's what you meant. Sharpton and you are just mere illustrations.
I think you spend to much time with your Nazi buddies. People from all over the world know you white boys here in the US are full of shit.

More butthurt I see?

My sophisticated ancestors found this continent, while your's were roaming around the jungle with a hollowed out carrot on your dick hunting monkeys with a blow gun... like some of you still do.

You need to embrace your roots and move back to the jungle. You'll be much happier there.

More butthurt I see?

My sophisticated ancestors found this continent, while your's were roaming around the jungle with a hollowed out carrot on your dick hunting monkeys with a blow gun... like some of you still do.

You need to embrace your roots and move back to the jungle. You'll be much happier there.
Your ancestors werent sophisticated. Columbus thought he landed in India moron. My ancestors taught your ancestors when they were painting themselves blue and killing and eating each other. You need to go back to Europe and find those caves. I'm sure you would be right at home.

Who told you that?
I think you spend to much time with your Nazi buddies. People from all over the world know you white boys here in the US are full of shit.
Sorry, I'm not "here in the US", I don't have any Nazi buddies and I am not a boy. But most of all, by the grace of God, I am not black. That would be a bitch!

More butthurt I see?

Your ancestors werent sophisticated. Columbus thought he landed in India moron. My ancestors taught your ancestors when they were painting themselves blue and killing and eating each other. You need to go back to Europe and find those caves. I'm sure you would be right at home.
Cool,finally! Great jungle bunny civilizations! :)

I actually think its the legalized discrimination that was on the books in the US for decades that caused the rift....

I actually think its the legalized discrimination that was on the books in the US for decades that caused the rift....
They dont want to hear that. They want you to admit you are lazy and just want welfare. Anything else means you are a problem to race relations.

I'm seeing this one floating around from the Left now.

What a steaming pile of insulting bullshit.

If black lives matter to the Left, why aren't they screaming about the dozens of murders blacks every fucking month in major cities? Why aren't they screaming about black children having to grow up without a father? Why aren't they screaming for moms to be given vouchers to send their kids out of the hood for a good education?

Black lives matter to these people only when they can be leveraged for political gain, period.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, and here is the manifestation. I think they're deciding that's not good enough. Good for them.

Black live do not appear to matter in the least to Black folks the way they're murdering one another.

Black live do not appear to matter in the least to Black folks the way they're murdering one another.

The Left doesn't hold them accountable, spinning and deflecting for them, enabling counterproductive behavior.

Black "leaders" don't hold them accountable, spinning and deflecting for them, enabling counterproductive behavior.

Anyone who actually tries to hold them accountable is called a racist.

Is it any wonder when they fail to act in their own best interest?

The Left doesn't hold them accountable, spinning and deflecting for them, enabling counterproductive behavior.

Black "leaders" don't hold them accountable, spinning and deflecting for them, enabling counterproductive behavior.

So then, are we supposed to somehow care if they don't care themselves? Why is it a problem of mine?

They dont want to hear that. They want you to admit you are lazy and just want welfare. Anything else means you are a problem to race relations.

Dear Asclepias:
I've talked with African Amercian coworkers who believed all the bad hype about Allen West
and couldn't get the concept of how African leaders could unite around education and empowerment.

Now WHO is it benefiting from blacklisting and derailing Allen West, Ben Carson and other Conservative Black leaders?

I'd like your opinion: Do I blame the Blacks for believing all that negative hype instead of researching and reaching out to connect across party lines.

Do I blame the liberals and Democrats for putting out that image and demonizing such people for political point and power?

Whose fault is it that the African American community stays divided left and right?

So then, are we supposed to somehow care if they don't care themselves? Why is it a problem of mine?

As a human being, you might have concern for a group of people, Americans,who have been victimized twice in this nation's history.

Outside of that, I guess you're under no obligation to care.

Dear Asclepias:
I've talked with African Amercian coworkers who believed all the bad hype about Allen West
and couldn't get the concept of how African leaders could unite around education and empowerment.

Now WHO is it benefiting from blacklisting and derailing Allen West, Ben Carson and other Conservative Black leaders?

I'd like your opinion: Do I blame the Blacks for believing all that negative hype instead of researching and reaching out to connect across party lines.

Do I blame the liberals and Democrats for putting out that image and demonizing such people for political point and power?

Whose fault is it that the African American community stays divided left and right?

Great points Emily. I can only tell you that the Black/African American community is not monolithic like some people claim. If I had to speak generally I would say that most black people lean heavily towards liberal values with some conservative ones thrown. That is just my perspective. What is amazing is that the rest of the people I know have the exact same eclectic political views regardless of race.

Black conservatives are a odd bunch to me. Its amazing (to me) they would be part of a party that actively promotes racist views of Black people and other people of color. I have spoken with some and have found a range of reason for being part of the Republican party. Some say they feel they should change the ideology of the party back to what it was when the slaves were freed. I have no problem with these types as I see them as pioneers. Colin Powell is one of these guys. There other less famous ones that never get any airtime as well. The ones that get the most air time like Thomas and to a lesser extent Carson appear to be what we call uncle toms. Both were lucky enough to be around to take advantage of the same AA programs they are now vehemently speaking out against. Those types of Black cons I despise on a sliding scale depending on how revolting their posturing becomes to basically appease white people appears to me.

At what point do you stop reaching when you see no movement on the other side? Both the Dems and the Reps put out things that keep the fight going. Thats why I am not a Dem and definitely would never be a Rep. The African American community needs to register independent so their vote cannot be depended on for one party or another.

I'm seeing this one floating around from the Left now.

What a steaming pile of insulting bullshit.

If black lives matter to the Left, why aren't they screaming about the dozens of murders blacks every fucking month in major cities? Why aren't they screaming about black children having to grow up without a father? Why aren't they screaming for moms to be given vouchers to send their kids out of the hood for a good education?

Black lives matter to these people only when they can be leveraged for political gain, period.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, and here is the manifestation. I think they're deciding that's not good enough. Good for them.

Be careful Mac. :)

The countdown to the racist label coming your way begins in 3 ..... 2..... 1......

Sorry for thinking the real problem here is police brutality when you think it's speaking out against it. Our bad.

The real problem is the wholesale killing of young black men by other young black men in this Country. For every Michael Brown there are a 1,000 young black men being gunned down.

Why the hell doesn't the media and the Al Sharpton's of the world give a shit?

Oh yeah....because blacks killings blacks is an inconvenient truth that scores zero political points and makes no money for the race hustlers.

Forum List

Back