Black republicans...who are they really?

That's stupid .. and I've already posted the truth of just how stupid that is.

Your party is virtually all-white .. and ONLY white men support the racist party in the majority.

You make not like history, but you can't change it.
You have no room to call anyone racist. If you feel a need to indicate you race in your screen name, you are definitely a racist.

It's called projection. You are calling other people what you know you are.

I can call you whatever I think fits you .. don't give a fuck what you call me.

I self-identify because I WANT you racist motherfuckers to attack me because I'm black. :0) It you think that's racist .. that's because you're stupid.

When you wear out your card, does the DNC send you a new one?

:0) No motherfucker .. Johnny Depp sends me one.

Johnny Depp calls Republican frontrunner Donald Trump a 'brat'
'There’s a pretence. There’s something created about him in the sense of bullydom'
Johnny Depp calls Donald Trump a 'brat'
. Your gonna use "Johnny Depp", as if he is someone that adds strength to your words or arguments here ? ROTFLMBO... You can't make this stuff up folks... wow. Tooo flipping funny... LOL

Recognizing satire not your strong point, eh?

The avatar of the weirdo I was posting to looks like Johnny Depp.

Find a real argument.

Your party is virtually all-white .. and ONLY white men support the racist party in the majority.

You have no room to call anyone racist. If you feel a need to indicate you race in your screen name, you are definitely a racist.

I self-identify because I WANT you racist motherfuckers to attack me because I'm black. :0) It you think that's racist .. that's because you're stupid.

'There’s a pretence. There’s something created about him in the sense of bullydom'
Fuck off you racist piece of shit. This from a guy who tried to say he was wondering what Republicans could do for him, yet knew full well the answer was nothing, because republicans aren't commies like his beloved democrats.

Fuck you Bubba. I have no idea what 'guy' you're talking about .. and I don't fucking care.

Clear enough for ya' :0)

The southern strategy is a lie, supported by nothing but bullshit.

Oh you mean the wife beater. Yeah let's all listen to that loser.
(and I used to like him)

Report: Johnny Depp Abused His Wife Multiple Times

spl1292250_001-1-e1464707554185.jpg

spl1292262_003-1-e1464707466305.jpg

I'm sorry but you're going to have to provide a link that proves Kasich isn't a racist scumbag. As far as we know:

While in Congress in 1996, "moderate" "blue-collar" "Christian" Kasich was the architect of welfare reform legislation that, in his preferred language, eliminated food aid for a million people per month. Even that was too extreme for the Republican-led 104th US Congress, and Kasich greased the wheels for passage by inserting a provision that would create time-limited exemptions for regions under particular duress. State governors are afforded discretion in the implementation of those exemptions, and Kasich has been particularly clever in depriving communities of color of these exemptions while directing them toward white majority constituencies more likely to vote for Republican candidates.

I told you today the GOP is more covert about their racism

Not a valid request.

Libs change the definitions as needed, or just ignore and choose to disbelieve what ever they need to to maintain their cherished Myth of GOP racism.
. They have to keep believing, I mean it pays dividends right? Take away the gain & the incentive to keep hating for gain, and the nation begins to heal faster than one can imagine. The only way to do this though, is to sit the hustlers out for a while, and of course we all know who the hustlers are, they are the Democrat party at this place in time in our history.
Hey Republicans, or more importantly the corporations that control those politicians. Do you want to do your part in solving welfare? When trump convinces Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to impose tariffs on their bosses, and jobs come back home, hire black people. Put those plants in Chicago and Detroit.

Hillary is controlled by big corporations! Oh my you are making me laugh so hard!!!!
For every $1 they give to Hillary they give $100 to Republicans. I hope you realize your Republican senator or governor is controlled by corporations.

Hillary makes you admit your party is controlled by corporations too. At least you now admit corporations are corrupting our government. Welcome to my side. We agree

No, for every $1 the give to Hillary, they give $536 to Congress.

I've known corporations have ran politics for a long time. I don't blame corporations for doling out the money. I blame politicians for allowing it to happen. That Obama did nothing after promising to change things is very telling of who owns him.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. This from a guy who tried to say he was wondering what Republicans could do for him, yet knew full well the answer was nothing, because republicans aren't commies like his beloved democrats.

Fuck you Bubba. I have no idea what 'guy' you're talking about .. and I don't fucking care.

Clear enough for ya' :0)
Of course you don't know, you're clueless, nothing new. Now be a good little boy and stay on the democrat plantation. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Don't listen to those evil republicans, they actually are for freedom, not speech codes.

And heads up. The rich have figured out they can do more at a state and local level so whoever is the best funded candidate, do not vote for that person. That small time politician is funded by the kochs and can really impact your life even more so at a local level.

I will get shit for saying this, but this is why Ted Cruz beat David Douchehurst in the run for K. Bailey Hutchesuns senate seat. See, in Texas to get anywhere politically one is supposed to kiss the Bush signet ring and aske the blessing of the yankee transplants elder fucktard. Dick Perry tried to run without doing so and we saw how that went the first time. Cruz told the Bush clan to ram it. Because of that all the media outlets had him losing right up until they had to say he won the seat. Both parties suffer from shit like this. both parties need to be purged of all the money grubbing elites and fixed. They are both crooked as hell. A good start would be for the Clinton and Bush dynasties to fuck off some place and die quietly.

The establishment of both parties are funded by big business. And the more they are entrenched into Congress, the tougher it will be to root out. America is the land of the rich, for the rich and by the rich. The idea that the Democrats claim to be the party of the poor by touting minimum wage? Pretty silly but effective advertising. The are appeasing the peasants by giving them crumbs and taking away more jobs, more money, more power. Lopsided trade off.
George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting NAFTA, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992. The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" NAFTA ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton.

What dumb fucking Republican thinks Bill Clinton should have veto’ed NAFTA? If you take that position you aren’t being intellectually honest. NAFTA was a done deal. And as it should. Even me, a liberal, doesn’t think we shouldn’t be trading with the rest of the world. Only Republicans who were pro NAFTA yesterday are trying to blame Clinton for signing NAFTA. If he didn’t they would have blamed him for NOT signing it. It would have been their big issue for 1996.

Anyways, back to my point. Prior to sending NAFTA to the Senate, Clinton added two side agreements. The NAALC and the NAAEC to protect workers and the environment. So don’t say “Clinton signed NAFTA” and try and blame him when NAFTA was the GOP’s creation. Now they say they want to put tariffs on imports? Lying mother fuckers.

The Free Traders are a ideological camp inside the GOP.

They are primarily for the adoption of the Free Trade policy we have today.

HOWEVER, the dems have joined in alone the way, and now are part of that consensus.

The GOP congress did write Nafta and send it to BIll Clinton.

Bill Clinton COULD have vetoed it, but choose to sign it.

One can discuss his reasons.

Today, an ANTI-Free Trader has won the GOP nomination.

A Free Trader has won the dem nomination.

If you think Free Trade and/or Nafta is a bad idea....

Holding Trump responsible for what the GOP congress did in the 90s, makes no sense.
Im not buying anything trump says. And I believe all the politicians should be asked what they think about making trade fair.

I've never seen an election year where no ones talking about any other races besides the white house. Meanwhile the rich are funding local and state Republicans with more dark money than ever before.

No way I'm giving the GOP all three houses.

If your not going to base your support on what a Trump says, then take a look at Hillary.

Her record AND her words show are in agreement.

Which is support of the status quo, which you dislike.

Thus, from your perspective, based on the issues, Hillary is a definite no, while Trump is an unknown.

So, the only question for you is, which is more important to you, the issues and their real world effects on real people, or partisanship.

Mother Jones and the Daily KOS? Seriously? Leftwing propaganda sites. How dumb do you think people are to believe that crap?
I'm sorry but you're going to have to provide a link that proves Kasich isn't a racist scumbag. As far as we know:

While in Congress in 1996, "moderate" "blue-collar" "Christian" Kasich was the architect of welfare reform legislation that, in his preferred language, eliminated food aid for a million people per month. Even that was too extreme for the Republican-led 104th US Congress, and Kasich greased the wheels for passage by inserting a provision that would create time-limited exemptions for regions under particular duress. State governors are afforded discretion in the implementation of those exemptions, and Kasich has been particularly clever in depriving communities of color of these exemptions while directing them toward white majority constituencies more likely to vote for Republican candidates.

I told you today the GOP is more covert about their racism

Not a valid request.

Libs change the definitions as needed, or just ignore and choose to disbelieve what ever they need to to maintain their cherished Myth of GOP racism.
. They have to keep believing, I mean it pays dividends right? Take away the gain & the incentive to keep hating for gain, and the nation begins to heal faster than one can imagine. The only way to do this though, is to sit the hustlers out for a while, and of course we all know who the hustlers are, they are the Democrat party at this place in time in our history.
Hey Republicans, or more importantly the corporations that control those politicians. Do you want to do your part in solving welfare? When trump convinces Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to impose tariffs on their bosses, and jobs come back home, hire black people. Put those plants in Chicago and Detroit.

Why would they target a work force who has been radicalized to hate them and to use racial politics and lawsuits in worker/management relations?

But yes, any increase in manufacturing will disproportionately benefit black workers, not that you will ever hear that in the Media.

Not a valid request.

Hillary is controlled by big corporations! Oh my you are making me laugh so hard!!!!
For every $1 they give to Hillary they give $100 to Republicans. I hope you realize your Republican senator or governor is controlled by corporations.

Hillary makes you admit your party is controlled by corporations too. At least you now admit corporations are corrupting our government. Welcome to my side. We agree

I've known corporations have ran politics for a long time. I don't blame corporations for doling out the money. I blame politicians for allowing it to happen. That Obama did nothing after promising to change things is very telling of who owns him.
Still, no reason to vote gop

The GOP is dead....have you noticed what that guy Trump did to them? You really need to start paying attention to politics so as not to look the fool....

I will get shit for saying this, but this is why Ted Cruz beat David Douchehurst in the run for K. Bailey Hutchesuns senate seat. See, in Texas to get anywhere politically one is supposed to kiss the Bush signet ring and aske the blessing of the yankee transplants elder fucktard. Dick Perry tried to run without doing so and we saw how that went the first time. Cruz told the Bush clan to ram it. Because of that all the media outlets had him losing right up until they had to say he won the seat. Both parties suffer from shit like this. both parties need to be purged of all the money grubbing elites and fixed. They are both crooked as hell. A good start would be for the Clinton and Bush dynasties to fuck off some place and die quietly.

The establishment of both parties are funded by big business. And the more they are entrenched into Congress, the tougher it will be to root out. America is the land of the rich, for the rich and by the rich. The idea that the Democrats claim to be the party of the poor by touting minimum wage? Pretty silly but effective advertising. The are appeasing the peasants by giving them crumbs and taking away more jobs, more money, more power. Lopsided trade off.
George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting NAFTA, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992. The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" NAFTA ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton.

What dumb fucking Republican thinks Bill Clinton should have veto’ed NAFTA? If you take that position you aren’t being intellectually honest. NAFTA was a done deal. And as it should. Even me, a liberal, doesn’t think we shouldn’t be trading with the rest of the world. Only Republicans who were pro NAFTA yesterday are trying to blame Clinton for signing NAFTA. If he didn’t they would have blamed him for NOT signing it. It would have been their big issue for 1996.

Anyways, back to my point. Prior to sending NAFTA to the Senate, Clinton added two side agreements. The NAALC and the NAAEC to protect workers and the environment. So don’t say “Clinton signed NAFTA” and try and blame him when NAFTA was the GOP’s creation. Now they say they want to put tariffs on imports? Lying mother fuckers.

HOWEVER, the dems have joined in alone the way, and now are part of that consensus.

Holding Trump responsible for what the GOP congress did in the 90s, makes no sense.
Im not buying anything trump says. And I believe all the politicians should be asked what they think about making trade fair.

I've never seen an election year where no ones talking about any other races besides the white house. Meanwhile the rich are funding local and state Republicans with more dark money than ever before.

If your not going to base your support on what a Trump says, then take a look at Hillary.

Thus, from your perspective, based on the issues, Hillary is a definite no, while Trump is an unknown.

So, the only question for you is, which is more important to you, the issues and their real world effects on real people, or partisanship.
Clinton isn't status quo! Have Ryan and McConnell let her implement Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders legislation and regulations.

Remember bill put protections in NAFTA for workers. Republicans did away with those protections under bush.

The GOP is dead....have you noticed what that guy Trump did to them? You really need to start paying attention to politics so as not to look the fool....
Who controls the Senate and house?

Scalia is dead the GOP is not

Alito is dead the GOP is not
We are working on that....what are you doing in your party to flush the career political establishment cronies like hitlery?

We are working on that....what are you doing in your party to flush the career political establishment cronies like hitlery?
Then lets see the Senate go back to the democrats

It already is.....are you really this stupid in real life?

Clinton isn't status quo! Have Ryan and McConnell let her implement Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders legislation and regulations.

Remember bill put protections in NAFTA for workers. Republicans did away with those protections under bush.

SUre. She might put in place some small programs that will allow her (and you) to feel that the issue is being addressed.

But there is a reason that the 1% is supporting HIllary.

Hell, the GOP establishment AND the Dem establishment is supporting Hillary!

And you think she is going to change the status quo?!

DUDE! COME ON!

I wouldn't expect an anti-Union, pro-NAFTA guy. Vote for Hillary but you are.

Sorry, but that is another Democratic myth, spun by the leftist liars.

That is true we should take back the Senate. Trust me, Hillary will work for the American people AND Corporate America. That's how it should be. Not one or the other.

DEMOCRATS

Michael Bennet (Colorado)
Richard Blumenthal (Connecticut)
Barbara Boxer (California) retiring in 2016
Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
Barbara Mikulski (Maryland) retiring in 2016
Patty Murray (Washington)
Harry Reid (Nevada) retiring in 2016
Brian Schatz (Hawaii)
Charles Schumer (New York)
Ron Wyden (Oregon)

REPUBLICANS

Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire)
Roy Blunt (Missouri)
John Boozman (Arkansas)
Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Dan Coats (Indiana) retiring in 2016
Mike Crapo (Idaho)
Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
John Hoeven (North Dakota)
Johnny Isakson (Georgia)
Ron Johnson (Wisconsin)
Mark Kirk (Illinois)
James Lankford (Oklahoma)
Mike Lee (Utah)
John McCain (Arizona)
Jerry Moran (Kansas)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Rand Paul (Kentucky)
Rob Portman (Ohio)
Marco Rubio (Florida) retiring in 2016
Tim Scott (South Carolina)
Richard Shelby (Alabama)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
David Vitter (Louisiana)

That is true we should take back the Senate. Trust me, Hillary will work for the American people AND Corporate America. That's how it should be. Not one or the other.

DEMOCRATS

Michael Bennet (Colorado)
Richard Blumenthal (Connecticut)
Barbara Boxer (California) retiring in 2016
Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
Barbara Mikulski (Maryland) retiring in 2016
Patty Murray (Washington)
Harry Reid (Nevada) retiring in 2016
Brian Schatz (Hawaii)
Charles Schumer (New York)
Ron Wyden (Oregon)

REPUBLICANS

Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire)
Roy Blunt (Missouri)
John Boozman (Arkansas)
Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Dan Coats (Indiana) retiring in 2016
Mike Crapo (Idaho)
Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
John Hoeven (North Dakota)
Johnny Isakson (Georgia)
Ron Johnson (Wisconsin)
Mark Kirk (Illinois)
James Lankford (Oklahoma)
Mike Lee (Utah)
John McCain (Arizona)
Jerry Moran (Kansas)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Rand Paul (Kentucky)
Rob Portman (Ohio)
Marco Rubio (Florida) retiring in 2016
Tim Scott (South Carolina)
Richard Shelby (Alabama)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
David Vitter (Louisiana)
Well, you best put money down on whip futures then...:lol:

Sorry, but that is another Democratic myth, spun by the leftist liars.
We're going to have to just agree to disagree. LOL

Forum List

Back