blm founder threating riots in new york again

So it's all the racist white people robbing, murdering and looting in the City of new York, Chicago, L.A. San Francisco and on and on. Maybe if Black folks would stop committing crimes the Police would stop arresting them. They want to defund the Police so they can loot without consequences. Probably just confused fatherless inner city kids with nothing better to do than rob and kill each other. I understand now

Actually, they want to defund the police so that crime goes up, and they purge the actual good people who become police officers...then, they will replace those good people with democrat party thugs....something they learned from Germany and the clintons...take over law enforcement....then, it is much easier to beat and intimidate your political opposition as you take power...

It's getting close to election season...so the democrat party is gearing up to turn loose their brown shirts, blm and antifa to burn, loot and kill in black neighborhoods again...
Yep you are right, it is election season which means it is time to ramp up the right wing propaganda machines all over this country. Trump has even stepped up his game spewing the same old dead ass election fraud crap and telling his Trump Humpers to go out and start protesting.

Well we don't have all that crime in them............So why does your HOODs have the worst crime rates in the U.S. and why do you kill each other off there.............Do you hate black people or something.
Its because trailer trash arent as violent as porch mon... well, you get the point.

What happened Incompetent, you come here to round up your Klan buddies for the next rally.
Shit, you know where their are clan members? I thought those guys were extinct. I guess they have just been dormant for decades?

I hope they do riot in new York. So massively and spectacularly that they can't be hidden by MSM anymore and America finally gets a good look at the domestic terrorist group they are.

Kind of like Afghanistan with Biden. The msm hid it as long as they could but it got out of hand for them to be able to and try to sweep under the rug and they were forced, even if briefly, to show it to america.

BLM has been protected too long. They need to be stopped and stopping them starts with showing them as what they are out in the open for all Americans to see.

BLM is a money laundering terrorist organization, nothing more.
Instead of the FBI investigating parents who speak up at School Boards, they should be investigating the BLM thugs who encouraged - what’s that word the libs use again? oh I remember! - insurrections throughout the nation.

So it's all the racist white people robbing, murdering and looting in the City of new York, Chicago, L.A. San Francisco and on and on. Maybe if Black folks would stop committing crimes the Police would stop arresting them. They want to defund the Police so they can loot without consequences. Probably just confused fatherless inner city kids with nothing better to do than rob and kill each other. I understand now
Like it is in LA.

No there is still plenty of you guys around.
I’ve never met a white supremacist or a KKK member. I have however met a disgusting black supremacist, who said a terrible thing to me about Jewish women. There are many more black racists, who seem to focus their venom on whites in general but Jews in specific, so I am much more concerned about them.

BLM are the racists
Our leftist government is afraid to condemn the BLM thugs because….you know, can’t criticize them….but the next time one of the lowlifes threatens to riot if whites don’t capitulate, he should get charged with inciting violence and thrown in jail awaiting trial. No bail.

I’ve never met a white supremacist or a KKK member.
Sure you have, they just weren't wearing the white sheets and hoods.
[quote[ I have however met a disgusting black supremacist, who said a terrible thing to me about Jewish women.
[/QUOTE]
Of course you have.
There are many more black racists, who seem to focus their venom on whites in general but Jews in specific, so I am much more concerned about them.
Because all the white racists just disappeared into thin air. Pretty sure most Jewish folks don't feel threatened by black folks. When I was growing up the myth was white women were the target of black men.

Shit, you know where their are clan members? I thought those guys were extinct. I guess they have just been dormant for decades?

Look at the local FBI office....that is where all the guys pretending to be klan members are.....

Sure you have, they just weren't wearing the white sheets and hoods.
Of course you have.

Because all the white racists just disappeared into thin air. Pretty sure most Jewish folks don't feel threatened by black folks. When I was growing up the myth was white women were the target of black men.
[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure most Jewish folks don't feel threatened by black folks.

Are you kidding?

Blacks have murdered and rioted in Jewish neighborhoods, specifically under the provocation of al sharpton...you know, barak obama's good friend...

What happened Incompetent, you come here to round up your Klan buddies for the next rally.

Speaking of your klan buddies, say hi to your fellow DemoKKKrat for me!

1644343873273.png

Forum List

Back