Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

Guess who Papadopoulos's superior was at this time.

During the course of the interview, defendant PAPADOPOULOS made numerous false statements and omitted material facts regarding the conduct and communications described above, and, in particular, lied about the extent, timing, and nature of his communications with the Professor, the Female Russian National, and the Russian MFA Connection.

False Statement: PAPADOPOULOS Met the Professor and Learned About Russian "Dirt " Before He Joined The Campaign

During his interview with the FBI, defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that he met the Professor and that the Professor told him the Russians had "dirt" on then candidate Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but defendant PAPADOPOULOS stated multiple times that those communications occurred prior to when he joined the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS told the FBI: "This isn't like he [the Professor]'s messaging me while I'm in April with Trump"; " I wasn't even on the Trump team, that wasn't even on the radar"; " I wasn't even on Trump's orbit[] at this time"; and "This was a year ago, this was before I even got with Trump." He also said it was a "very strange coincidence'' to be told of the "dirt" before he started working for the Campaign.

In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign.

WTF is Papadopoulos! Is he the default guy since Manafort was working for Podesta.

In April, the Russian government informs the Trump campaign they had "thousands of emails" which had "dirt" on Clinton.

On the 27th of July, Donald Trump holds a press conference and begs, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re about to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next.”

That was the last public press conference of Trump's campaign.

During the course of the interview, defendant PAPADOPOULOS made numerous false statements and omitted material facts regarding the conduct and communications described above, and, in particular, lied about the extent, timing, and nature of his communications with the Professor, the Female Russian National, and the Russian MFA Connection.

False Statement: PAPADOPOULOS Met the Professor and Learned About Russian "Dirt " Before He Joined The Campaign

During his interview with the FBI, defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that he met the Professor and that the Professor told him the Russians had "dirt" on then candidate Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but defendant PAPADOPOULOS stated multiple times that those communications occurred prior to when he joined the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS told the FBI: "This isn't like he [the Professor]'s messaging me while I'm in April with Trump"; " I wasn't even on the Trump team, that wasn't even on the radar"; " I wasn't even on Trump's orbit[] at this time"; and "This was a year ago, this was before I even got with Trump." He also said it was a "very strange coincidence'' to be told of the "dirt" before he started working for the Campaign.

In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign.
Wow. So he learned Russia had dirt.
Shocker.
Now exactly what law was broken again?

A Russian cutout informs Papadopoulos the Russian government has some stolen emails which contain dirt on Clinton.

Papadopoulos forwards that information to his superior in the Trump campaign.

Later, Trump publicly begs Russia to steal the emails and release them.

After that, the emails appear on Wikileaks.

Bombshell!!!

noburger.jpg

In addition, defendant PAPADOPOULOS failed to inform investigators that the Professor had introduced him to the Russian MFA Connection, despite being asked if he had met with Russian nationals or "[a]nyone with a Russian accent" during the Campaign. Indeed, while defendant PAPADOPOULOS told the FBI that he was involved in meetings and did " shuttle diplomacy" with officials from several other countries during the Campaign, he omitted the entire course of conduct with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection regarding his efforts to establish meetings between the Campaign and Russian government officials.

The "MFA" is the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

A Russian cutout informs Papadopoulos the Russian government has some stolen emails which contain dirt on Clinton.

Steal emails they already had?

Steal emails they already had?
Trump is stupid. Really stupid. But not so stupid as to say, "Please release the emails I know you already have because you told me."

George Papadopoulos was arrested last July. Mueller has been keeping this under wraps until now.

Read: Trump adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying about contact with Russians
Do you mean to tell us that contact with Russians is illegal?
Here's an idea.

READ THE STATEMENT OF THE OFFENSE!

I put it right there in the OP where even a tard like you can't miss it!
It was a simple yes or no question.

George Papadopoulos was arrested last July. Mueller has been keeping this under wraps until now.

Read: Trump adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying about contact with Russians
Do you mean to tell us that contact with Russians is illegal?
Here's an idea.

READ THE STATEMENT OF THE OFFENSE!

I put it right there in the OP where even a tard like you can't miss it!
It was a simple yes or no question.
It was a retarded question based on a false premise.

I know you tards don't like to read things that are longer than a tweet, and there's not a damned thing I can do to help you with that. Sorry.

Read the OP link, and stop asking stupid questions.

Forum List

Back