BOMBSHELL: GOP Selects Old Rich White Guy!

What's wrong with being rich and white?
Nothing.

But it appears picking an old rich white guy is more important to the bigoted hypocrites than selecting a conservative.

'Nothing', yet you took the time to create a thread on it. :cuckoo:
Yes, to show that The Donald's ethnicity and wealth and gender turned out to be more important than abortion, gun rights, taxes, religion, and healthcare COMBINED!!!

You're saying there's nothing wrong with being a rich white guy, while still whining on about it. Why don't you try being honest? More folks would show you more respect if you did so. If you have a problem with rich white guys, just say it. Don't employ the double-speak tactic and try to Bullshit. Give honesty a shot.
He's saying both parties are giving us old rich white guys, and there's not much separating them on their historical political positions.

What the arrogant blowhard retard OP doesn't realize is, he has been backing Kasich. Kasich is just as left as Trump.

Nope. He's not. He's very conservative. In fact, so conservative he's been picked on for it.

And he's the only candidate who has actually balanced the federal budget, which is the most important thing this country needs. More than a wall, more than bashing Muslims, more than worrying about where he-she's take a piss.

But please. Tell us what a RINO Kasich is while The Donald is a Republican champion so we can all have a huge belly laugh. :lol:

Nothing.

But it appears picking an old rich white guy is more important to the bigoted hypocrites than selecting a conservative.

Yes, to show that The Donald's ethnicity and wealth and gender turned out to be more important than abortion, gun rights, taxes, religion, and healthcare COMBINED!!!
Not that I expect the gop to nominate a black ... ever, but I think the Donald won simply because he convinced a bunch of people who perceive themselves to be losers in an unfair society/economy that he would try to make them winners like he is.

He's a con man, but imo that's about the size of it.

How did that work out for Obama and black America?

Nothing.

You're saying there's nothing wrong with being a rich white guy, while still whining on about it. Why don't you try being honest? More folks would show you more respect if you did so. If you have a problem with rich white guys, just say it. Don't employ the double-speak tactic and try to Bullshit. Give honesty a shot.
He's saying both parties are giving us old rich white guys, and there's not much separating them on their historical political positions.
Where it really matters, there is no daylight between Clinton and Trump. It does not matter which one you vote for, you are voting for the same person.

They both want universal health care, support an assault weapons ban, are very pro-choice, thought we should have cut-and-run from Iraq, wanted George Bush impeached, and thinks Bill Clinton was a great President, and that Hillary would make a great President.

33kx0tz.gif

Nothing.

Not that I expect the gop to nominate a black ... ever, but I think the Donald won simply because he convinced a bunch of people who perceive themselves to be losers in an unfair society/economy that he would try to make them winners like he is.

Actually, he's less a con man than career politicians are.

What the arrogant blowhard retard OP doesn't realize is, he has been backing Kasich. Kasich is just as left as Trump.

Nope. He's not. He's very conservative. In fact, so conservative he's been picked on for it.

And he's the only candidate who has actually balanced the federal budget, which is the most important thing this country needs. More than a wall, more than bashing Muslims, more than worrying about where he-she's take a piss.

But please. Tell us what a RINO Kasich is while The Donald is a Republican champion so we can all have a huge belly laugh. :lol:
I have called trump the biggest RINO running many of times. You are just melting down. Its quit humorous. Please don't stop :)
In fact, maybe this will help
John Kasich drops out - CNNPolitics.com
:thup:

Nothing.

Well in fairness, it worked out great for Hussein. He's filthy rich. However, Black America is worse off for sure. It definitely hasn't worked out well for Black America.

I have called trump the biggest RINO running many of times. You are just melting down. Its quit humorous. Please don't stop :)
That doesn't sting one bit.

I said from the very beginning that Kasich doesn't have a chance because he isn't batshit crazy enough for the retards.

In fact, I am quite pleased he made it as far as he did.

Nice try, though! :lol:

Nothing.

Obama ran on universal healthcare and getting out of Iraq. America got what it voted for.

Nothing.

Oh no. He's been a con man his entire adult life.

Oh, yeah. There's one other overlap between Clinton and Trump besides gun control, UHC, taxes, the Iraq war, and abortion.

They both have made their livelihoods preying on the gullible and human weaknesses.

k4umgz.jpg

That doesn't sting one bit.

I said from the very beginning that Kasich doesn't have a chance because he isn't batshit crazy enough for the retards.

In fact, I am quite pleased he made it as far as he did.

Nice try, though! :lol:
made it as far as he did? He is trailing a guy that dropped out almost two months ago! LMFAO

Nothing.

Where it really matters, there is no daylight between Clinton and Trump. It does not matter which one you vote for, you are voting for the same person.

They both want universal health care, support an assault weapons ban, are very pro-choice, thought we should have cut-and-run from Iraq, wanted George Bush impeached, and thinks Bill Clinton was a great President, and that Hillary would make a great President.

33kx0tz.gif

Big difference is, Trump wants to put Americans first again. He wants to scrap awful agreements like NAFTA, that the Clintons/Globalists forced on Americans. He's not gonna accept lobbyist cash. He won't be beholden to any special interests.

Nothing.

Obama ran on universal healthcare and getting out of Iraq. America got what it voted for.
Now American soldiers are getting killed in Iraq and the Unaffordable Health Care Act is a huge failure.

Big difference is, Trump wants to put Americans first again.

Oh my god, that is funny.

If you are going to guzzle Trump's piss with that much gusto, please use a napkin to wipe your chin, mm-kay?

Nothing.

Oh no. He's been a con man his entire adult life.

Career politicians lke the Clintons are far worse. They've never done an honest day's work in their lives. They've only preyed on and bled Taxpayers. They're worthless corrupt degenerates.

Now American soldiers are getting killed in Iraq and the Unaffordable Health Care Act is a huge failure.
And Trump has vowed to re-invade Iraq and get more soldiers wounded and killed.

Trump: Take Iraq's Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

Paradox: We're going to invade Iraq to take oil wealth to give to the warriors who will be wounded during the re-invasion!

Wait a second...

Invade Iraq. Take Iraq's oil wealth. Profits!

Where have I heard that before? It all sounds so strangely familiar...

Oh yeah!!!

This is exactly what Bush said, right? The war would pay for itself with oil profits.

That's the same Bush which Cindy Sheehan Trump screeched should be impeached for invading Iraq.

Forum List

Back