Boobs - What's the "big"deal.....?

I prefer a flat-chested woman over one that has fake boobs. But, I really like large naturals.
I've been a big boobs guy since I was a little kid and was regularly looking at my best friend's dad's Playboys.
Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

I'm not a guy, but I think those are too big and plus, I think they have been digitally enhanced...

I prefer a flat-chested woman over one that has fake boobs. But, I really like large naturals.
I've been a big boobs guy since I was a little kid and was regularly looking at my best friend's dad's Playboys.
Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

I'm not a guy, but I think those are too big and plus, I think they have been digitally enhanced...

Who cares what you think? :disbelief::laugh:

I think that's what women misunderstand.... Men are attracted by looks initially, then, if your personality sucks, and they break up with you, they get (wrongly) labeled as only like you for your looks or sex... well it takes a while for them to see your "real" personality, so, maybe you just have a bad personality!

True. Though I must say that all too often the guys fail to properly explain why it is they are leaving.

When I was dating (now married) I went out of my way to let women know what I was looking for relative to attitude and personality before I even asked what they look like.

I went on so many first dates because by the end of dinner they had shown we didn't have compatible personalities and looking good doesn't make up for that so there was no second date.

Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

Who cares what you think? :disbelief::laugh:

Probably no one! But I get to type like everyone else here anyway! So neener neener!!! :)

I think that's what women misunderstand.... Men are attracted by looks initially, then, if your personality sucks, and they break up with you, they get (wrongly) labeled as only like you for your looks or sex... well it takes a while for them to see your "real" personality, so, maybe you just have a bad personality!

True. Though I must say that all too often the guys fail to properly explain why it is they are leaving.

When I was dating (now married) I went out of my way to let women know what I was looking for relative to attitude and personality before I even asked what they look like.

I went on so many first dates because by the end of dinner they had shown we didn't have compatible personalities and looking good doesn't make up for that so there was no second date.

People are conflict avoiders.

They don't like "messy" - they just want to stop calling and hope the girl (or guy) just goes away.

People are very lazy and selfish.... it's a wonder any marriages work at all.

People are conflict avoiders.

They don't like "messy" - they just want to stop calling and hope the girl (or guy) just goes away.

People are very lazy and selfish.... it's a wonder any marriages work at all.

It's not about clean or messy. It's about Honesty and helping the other person understand what may be pushing g other potential suitors away.

I'll take a really fit thicker built girl over a skinny size 0 girl whose thighs are the same size as her ankles any day

Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

Are you one of the "more than a mouthful is wasted" crowd?

Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

Well I'm a girl. But, I think big boobs look nice and, if I were a guy, I would like them about this size....

upload_2015-7-9_12-57-40.jpeg

Questions to guys:

Are big boobs the most attractive thing about a woman? The biggest turn on?
If not, what is?

Question to girls:

Does it annoy you men are fixated on boobs?

If i's not all about Boobs, what physical feature drives you wild?

When young, guys love big boobs. Well, most guys. But when you get older, you get a different perspective. My gf has tiny boobs, but they will never hang down below her waistline. She looks great. Once you're over 50, the body really starts to change. Women with big boobs usually (not always) become less attractive.

Ahhhhhh
View attachment 44182

Well I'm a girl. But, I think big boobs look nice and, if I were a guy, I would like them about this size....

View attachment 44184

Yeah, yeah, so I went to extremes regarding boobs! I have no problem with going to the extreme, regarding this National Security and Happiness issue.:2up:

Questions to guys:

If not, what is?

Question to girls:

When young, guys love big boobs. Well, most guys. But when you get older, you get a different perspective. My gf has tiny boobs, but they will never hang down below her waistline. She looks great. Once you're over 50, the body really starts to change. Women with big boobs usually (not always) become less attractive.

Well, that was "uplifting".

Okay so, which shape below is hotter: (do you consider the girl on the right fat or just "proportional"?)

View attachment 44179
images

Girl on right looks good. Girl on left looks better. Think about this girl at age 60. Those boobs will be down around her crotch.

"as is" the heavier girl, I think, looks better.
that being said, I'd rather personally HAVE the figure of the girl on the LEFT.
I'm inbetween the 2.....

Questions to guys:

If not, what is?

Question to girls:

Significance/Importance of the female breast is a very culturally-specific thing. US and about a dozen other countries are the only ones out of over 190 to attach any sexual significance to breasts. In Brazil it's the butt. More my thing as well. Not gonna make love to your boobs. :)

Questions to guys:

If not, what is?

Question to girls:

When I was much younger, I was much more boob fixated than I became.

What is a woman's biggest physical turn on to me varies from woman to woman- boobs- ass- legs- stomach- smile.

But yeah- I like boobs- I have been with women whose breasts were barely there to some pretty mammoth ones- and I have always loved the boobs I was with.

I think a lot of it has to do with curves- boobs, asses, waists, stomachs, legs- a woman has lots more curves and I like them.

I recently lost 100 lbs. I went from a DD to a B/C. Guys still stare at the boobs. It doesn't make a difference.

But I will say, most guys comment on legs more. I think a nice pair of toned long legs will catch a guys attention before a good rack will.
Only if you show them off.

Questions to guys:

If not, what is?

Question to girls:

I am probably going to get retaliated for this....But what the heck....here goes.

Women - Turn on's =

1. Legs ----- Legs ------ Legs. They don't drive me wild...but I favor a woman with nice legs. ;)

2. Be smart, deductive and funny. Have a personality.

3. Maturity. Able to carry your own weight, and can assume responsibility. I have pulled my weight and then some before ( relationship(s) )...I shall not do it again !

4. Honesty. I dislike women who are backstabbers and cut throats. I dislike women whom "Cover up", or hide events to keep their relationship going and not loose their significant other.

5. I like the outdoors. Camping, fishing and walking trails in the woods......just to look. I like clear lakes and quiet streams....enjoying fishing. I like a night by the campfire...next to a tent, enjoying the stars.

6. Women whom are materialistic is a turn off for me. I have lived in the country all my life, and that is the way I will go out.

Have great legs - a nice smile - have a good personality and be honest.

Shadow 355 ( Jennifer Aniston fan )

Forum List

Back