Boston bombing suspect charged, will not be treated as enemy combatant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad he is being tried in a civilian court.

He is an American Citizen who committed his crimes in the U.S. and was captured on American Soil by civilian police forces.

The military has no role in this.

That's not legal. They're both US citizens. So, we pick and choose whatever type of justice based on location?

Oh bullshit. You waltz into a war zone and collude with a declared enemy, shit happens.

OK, with that logic, the boston bombers brought the war zone here. Shouldn't they receive the same fate?

I don't know if I want the Military handling it, Nadal Hassan has been sitting around for how many years now and has not went to trial?

How is one us citizen treated as a enemy combatant while another receives legal constitutional privileges?

Location, location, location.

That's not legal. They're both US citizens. So, we pick and choose whatever type of justice based on location?

It's sorta like this..

When you declare war on the US, go into hiding in a foreign country and continue plotting to destroy US citizens and property..you open yourself to the US defending itself. That even goes for folks who don't hide in foreign countries.

Like Boston. In case you didn't know this, one of those guys is dead..and the other one was gravely wounded. He took a bullet to the neck.

Oh bullshit. You waltz into a war zone and collude with a declared enemy, shit happens.

OK, with that logic, the boston bombers brought the war zone here. Shouldn't they receive the same fate?

I don't know if I want the Military handling it, Nadal Hassan has been sitting around for how many years now and has not went to trial?

I'm not arguing for or against either, just how one receives a different type of justice than the other.

Location, location, location.

It's sorta like this..

When you declare war on the US, go into hiding in a foreign country and continue plotting to destroy US citizens and property..you open yourself to the US defending itself. That even goes for folks who don't hide in foreign countries.

Like Boston. In case you didn't know this, one of those guys is dead..and the other one was gravely wounded. He took a bullet to the neck.

I've got no problem whatsoever with law enforcement shooting and killing someone who is firing at them, throwing bombs. It's the difference of justice that is being vetted out.

First off..no one is sure they colluded with anyone.

Secondly..one is dead. The other took a bullet in the neck.

If he had died we would be left wondering if they acted alone or had help, and it could easily have turned them both into heroes for the crazies.

The best thing is to follow the law, try and convict him and then let him rot for the rest of his life in a federal prison.

Bingo!

:rolleyes: poor bitter little terrorist loving yurt has to stoop to lies on a messageboard. Take your butthurt elsewhere.

first i'm acting like a terrorist

now i'm a terrorist lover

:lol:

ravi has out ravi'd herself again with her pathetic meltdown

what's nest, i'm adolf hitler?

To liberals he is a confused teenager suffering from what evil Americans did to him.

That lesson wasn't enough. The next will have to be harsher. Chechens have a particular interest in killing children. I am so sorry for what is going to happen.

Show us where a liberal said this.

To liberals he is a confused teenager suffering from what evil Americans did to him.

That lesson wasn't enough. The next will have to be harsher. Chechens have a particular interest in killing children. I am so sorry for what is going to happen.

Says who?

Absolutely. Let's declare him to be an enemy combatant, thereby depriving him of constitutional protections. In fact, why even have a trial? I'm sure you would be in favor of that. How about we form up a mob, storm the hospital where he is being held, drag him out and tear him to pieces? Let's do it at night, so we can all carry torches and pitchforks.

Don't tell me how I feel about this person. I hope he is punished to the full extent of the law - and as quickly as possible, consistent with Due Process.

Maybe you will get the perfect parking spot in front of the hospital when we get the fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back