Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Take a leave, traitor.

Going on "vacation" until he retires.

Well, ain't that handy?

More like he knows what's coming out in the memo and it ain't pretty for this traitor.

Got an insurance policy, Andy?

McCabe is another example of an Obama POS who should be PERP-WALKED out of the FBI instead of being allowed to retire. Letting him walk out on his own terms after perpetrating TREASON is BS!

Remember Strzok talked of insurance policy regarding Trump in texts, that they discussed in McCabe’s office. It was also his wife that was running for a seat and received donations from Dem Terry McAuliffe, while the investigation was going on.

McCabe is another example of an Obama POS who should be PERP-WALKED out of the FBI instead of being allowed to retire. Letting him walk out on his own terms after perpetrating TREASON is BS!
Off topic, why do I always think of the movie Men in Black when I see pictures of him? Lol

Obama corrupted the FBI with partisan politics and that is despicable. Trump should fire everybody and start over. We don't need partisan Democrat assholes in government positions like that.

By the way, his text messages have supposedly been lost , also.

loislearnerasshole (1).jpg

This shows that the memo is on target and is true and it has Andy Obama's butt boy running scared....

Hahah I just sawt his too . These asshats are all getting caught in their own game. Just like the Leftist idiots eating their own alive.

Forum List

Back