BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

The only way to legally monitor a private citizen's private conversation is by court order but listen to CNN's rhetoric. CNN takes a page from Stalin and claims that Manafort was monitored under "secret orders". What the hell does "secret orders" entail? If the Obama regime illegally wiretapped a private citizen somebody needs to go to jail before the statute of limitations expires.
Should we blame the right wing, for not being PATRIOTic, enough in their Acts?

Isn't FISA a secret court, by design?

IF HRC had committed a crime, and all of the investigations by the Republican's in Congress could not find an iota of her culpability, we must conclude Republicans are inept, or that HRC did not commit any crime and is innocent.

HRC is innocent, that must be inferred, but it does not prove that the Republican are not also inept.
and what, 10 months later still nothing on RUSSIA????

maybe the top dogs just make a bunch of shit up to keep us busy saying 1 side is right over the other.

10 months isn't a long time, the R's spent years attacking Bill and Hillary Clinton, in fact they and their fellow travelers continue to this day and not one conviction and not one indictment to show for the Millions of tax dollars spent on investigations.

ABSCAM took over two years, and ended up convicting half a dozen Members of the House of Reps and one senator along with other local and state officials. Be patient, if you really care to know if Russia colluded with US Citizens to impact our election, real patriots want to know who, and see them punished. Don't you?
it is in this context.

RUSSIA was never NEVER a concern til the dems lost.

the best smoking gun you have so far is $100k spent on facebook.

now - facebook profits:
Facebook's Ad Business Rolls as Profits Top $10 Billion in 2016

$10 billion in profits.

On Wednesday, the social network released its quarterly earnings, and showed its ad revenue hit $8.6 billion during the last three months of 2016. That represented a 53% jump from the same time a year prior. For the whole year, it generated $26.9 billion in ad sales, an increase of 57% from 2015.

Mark Zuckerberg's company also is making more money, topping $10 billion in profits for the full year in 2016 for the first time, increasing 177% from 2015.

Facebook also said it now makes 84% of its money from mobile ads, up from 80% in the fourth quarter of 2015.

Daily active users rose 18% year over year to 1.23 billion people.

-0-0-0-0-0-

for reference:
10,000,000,000 - 10 billion.
100,000 - amount in question. on it's own it sounds impressive.
however this represents .00001 of their overall revenue.

400 or so accounts. out of 1.23 billion people.
getting the decimal value here requires something more than windows calculator.

you're saying that RUSSIA was able to influence an election of the greatest country in the world with $100k and 400 fake accounts.

now query on how many fake users are on facebook, you're into the millions. 8-11%, 83 million - all googlable if you choose to get curious vs. take what you're told.

so, 400 fake accounts did what 83 million can't?

and you wonder why people can't take this seriously.

.00001 of overall revenue. 400 fake accounts out of 83 million.

what motivation does facebook have to out 400 fake accounts and leave the other 82,999,9600 alone?

take out politics and how you *feel* about this and just ask yourself those simple questions.

Nice effort to deflect, sadly for you it won't convince anyone but those already biased to believe your first Lie, to wit:

"RUSSIA was never NEVER a concern til the dems lost."

Four months before the election, "Since July 2016, the FBI has been investigating the Russian government’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether President Donald Trump’s campaign associates were involved in those efforts."

Timeline of Russia Investigation - FactCheck.org

Response?
great.

now tell me how $100k changed the course of our country without it sounding like an idiotic grade C sci-fi novel and killer tomatoes coming at us.

Facebook is a different issue yet to be fully vetted, using it to deflect from the issue is sophomoric.

IF HRC had committed a crime, and all of the investigations by the Republican's in Congress could not find an iota of her culpability, we must conclude Republicans are inept, or that HRC did not commit any crime and is innocent.

HRC is innocent, that must be inferred, but it does not prove that the Republican are not also inept.

maybe the top dogs just make a bunch of shit up to keep us busy saying 1 side is right over the other.

10 months isn't a long time, the R's spent years attacking Bill and Hillary Clinton, in fact they and their fellow travelers continue to this day and not one conviction and not one indictment to show for the Millions of tax dollars spent on investigations.

ABSCAM took over two years, and ended up convicting half a dozen Members of the House of Reps and one senator along with other local and state officials. Be patient, if you really care to know if Russia colluded with US Citizens to impact our election, real patriots want to know who, and see them punished. Don't you?
it is in this context.

now - facebook profits:

$10 billion in profits.

On Wednesday, the social network released its quarterly earnings, and showed its ad revenue hit $8.6 billion during the last three months of 2016. That represented a 53% jump from the same time a year prior. For the whole year, it generated $26.9 billion in ad sales, an increase of 57% from 2015.

Mark Zuckerberg's company also is making more money, topping $10 billion in profits for the full year in 2016 for the first time, increasing 177% from 2015.

Facebook also said it now makes 84% of its money from mobile ads, up from 80% in the fourth quarter of 2015.

-0-0-0-0-0-

for reference:

you're saying that RUSSIA was able to influence an election of the greatest country in the world with $100k and 400 fake accounts.

now query on how many fake users are on facebook, you're into the millions. 8-11%, 83 million - all googlable if you choose to get curious vs. take what you're told.

what motivation does facebook have to out 400 fake accounts and leave the other 82,999,9600 alone?

take out politics and how you *feel* about this and just ask yourself those simple questions.

Nice effort to deflect, sadly for you it won't convince anyone but those already biased to believe your first Lie, to wit:

Four months before the election, "Since July 2016, the FBI has been investigating the Russian government’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether President Donald Trump’s campaign associates were involved in those efforts."

Response?
great.

now tell me how $100k changed the course of our country without it sounding like an idiotic grade C sci-fi novel and killer tomatoes coming at us.
You wouldn't understand the answer. It involves math, and critical thinking.

Maybe there's some reruns of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo that you could watch instead?

it is in this context.

now - facebook profits:

$10 billion in profits.

-0-0-0-0-0-

for reference:

Response?
great.

Facebook is a different issue yet to be fully vetted, using it to deflect from the issue is sophomoric.
then using it to attack trump and keep russia alive is what then?

valid? warranted? not just as stupid?

to me i don't care if trump stays or goes, but i want the stupid to end. stupid being everyone in such a dire need to prove THEIR views are superior than the others and the way THEY see it is valid while the rest, well it isn't.

so when the "stupid" in the attacks goes away, you'll see a lot less "stupid" defenses now won't you?

You DO know that Manafort being wiretapped is not the same as trump being wiretapped, right?
It's the 'Definition of 'Is'' defense, darlin'.

Manafort was Trump's Campaign manager, responsible for his entire election campaign - every aspect of it. There is no way that the head of the FBI and President did NOT know that by wire-tapping Manafort they would also be collecting / listening in on Trump. Do snowflakes REALLY believe they did not believe Trump would be talking to his campaign manager during the election? :p

When Comey was asked if the FBI was wire-tapping Trump's Campaign Manager it seriously never occurred to him to mention, "Oh by the way, we ARE wire-tapping Trump's / the GOP's Presidential Candidate's Campaign manager during an election and ARE incidentally listening in on Trump's conversations with his Campaign Manager"?! OF COURSE HE DID, but he sure as hell wasn't going to OFFER that information up.

By wire-tapping Manafort Obama, the DNC President, was going to hear EVERYTHING about Trump's campaign - strategy, plans, tactics, messaging, etc... How convenient for a President who was afraid his entire 'Legacy' was going to be wiped away if Trump won.

There was such a lack of evidence of any wrong-doing that it is reported the wire-tapping of Manafort was cancelled.....NOTHING FOUND. Despite no criminal information found wire-tapping Manafort still had a very significant usefulness - spying on the Trump campaign. That's about the ONLY reason to re-start it after no evidence regarding the criminal aspect was found. The article even mentions part of the reason for spying was the BS 'Russia-Trump Collusion' scam that had its reported origination in the fake news report filled with Russia-generated propaganda Obama and Comey tried to acquire from foreign agents to use against Trump in the campaign.

Obama and Comey already PROVE they were seeking dirt to use against Trump in the campaign at the time they were wire-tapping Trump's campaign manager. This has all the makings of 'Nixon On Steroids'!

Wire-tapping Trump's Campaign Manager...Attempting to acquire a fake news report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from foreign agents...'Incidental collection' of information deemed to have NO foreign Intel value and is thus classified as 'Protected Personal CLASSIFIED Information' illegally passed around to numerous Intel Agencies / Illegally leaked, Illegal Unmasking of US citizens, Felony espionage by leaking protected Classified information for political benefit during an election.....

Barry and his administration were up to their asses in illegal activity in an attempt to stop / take down Trump.
Imbecile... there is no evidence Manafort was wiretapped while he was Trump's campaign chairman. How many more times do you need to be informed of this until it penetrates your conservative armor of ignorance?

Imbecile... there is no evidence Manafort was wiretapped while he was Trump's campaign chairman. How many more times do you need to be informed of this until it penetrates your conservative armor of ignorance?

Just keep repeating it over and over again and I will eventually believe it:

"It will not cost a dime, it will pay for itself, if you like your plan you can keep it.."
"It will not cost a dime, it will pay for itself, if you like your plan you can keep it.."
..oops, wrong lie!

"I will have the most transparent administration evuh"
...oops, wrong one again!

"I did not know about Hillary's e-mail until I found out about it in the news"
....my bad - wrong lie again!

"I did not spy on Americans...or reporters...or the media...or Senate...or the USSC"
"I did not spy on Americans...or reporters...or the media...or Senate...or the USSC"
.....nope, still wrong Obama lie.

"I did not spy on Trump's Campaign or engage in illegal activity against him"
...yup, I think that's the one. Just keep repeating THAT one over and over....

upload_2017-9-19_13-29-56.jpeg

..oops, wrong lie!

View attachment 150084
LOL

Imbecile... nothing in CNN's article reveals Manafort was wiretapped while he was Trump's campaign chairman. How many more times do you need to be informed of this until it penetrates your conservative armor of ignorance?

Want proof?

Quote CNN saying he was Trump's campaign chairman when he was wiretapped. If you do, and we both know you can't, I will admit you are right and I am wrong.

When you make up some silly excuse for why you can't, you'll be tacitly admitting I am 100% accurate for calling you an imbecile.

..oops, wrong lie!

View attachment 150084
LOL

Imbecile... nothing in CNN's article reveals Manafort was wiretapped while he was Trump's campaign chairman. How many more times do you need to be informed of this until it penetrates your conservative armor of ignorance?

Want proof?

Quote CNN saying he was Trump's campaign chairman when he was wiretapped. If you do, and we both know you can't, I will admit you are right and I am wrong.

When you make up some silly excuse for why you can't, you'll be tacitly admitting I am 100% accurate for calling you an imbecile.
So you are saying CNN is guilty of fake news reporting again?

Or is it that the fake news media source CNN who knew about the wire-tapping of Manafort for MONTHS but withheld reporting it so it would not be seen as supporting Trump's claim that he / his team was wire-tapped should be trusted now as having reported the entire story?

Or should we just wait for another retraction from CNN and another round of reporter firings before we get the whole story?

upload_2017-9-19_13-44-4.jpeg

Please show were facts indicate Trump Tower was wiretapped. Manafort, alone was wiretapped and it started back in 2014!
Your conjecture is not backed by facts.
you sure you want to stand by this nugget of stupid?

Man, you people are so fucking gullible.
Even if a wiretapped call with Trump by Manafort was recorded. If the conversation did no cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
Now do you understand? Or like a good little Trumpster, will you continue to believe Trump's totally unfounded and unproven claim that Obama wiretapped him. My bet is you would believe the proven pathological liar, because you are THAT easily manipulated.

Last edited:

..oops, wrong lie!

View attachment 150084
LOL

Want proof?

So you are saying CNN is guilty of fake news reporting again?

Or is it that the fake news media source CNN who knew about the wire-tapping of Manafort for MONTHS but withheld reporting it so it would not be seen as supporting Trump's claim that he / his team was wire-tapped should be trusted now as having reported the entire story?

Or should we just wait for another retraction from CNN and another round of reporter firings before we get the whole story?

View attachment 150090
"When you make up some silly excuse for why you can't, you'll be tacitly admitting I am 100% accurate for calling you an imbecile."

Thanks for the admission. :2up:

It is funny as hell that snowflakes can not tell when people are pulling their strings at times just to watch them get so wound up that their face turns purple, that little vein in their forehead starts throbbing, and their head is about to pop right off that toothpick they call a neck....like NOW.

View attachment 150096
"The funny thing is these snowflakes
don't even know it's me typing this stuff."
^^^ Cries a delusional conservative.

Forum List

Back