Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Oh sure you were…Look, I don’t watch Tucker, and in many cases I think he’s wildly off…But, let’s be real here, the only reason to ridicule him in your first post, was to deflect from the unseen video, and make it about him…it is the definition of deflection.

Oh, so you and your ilk are claiming you know what I intended??

Why don't I just give you my account password and you can post what I think? It would save me the trouble.

Lol it just doesn’t work like that. That logic does not work. Like why should it be surprising there is going to be moments of low activity and low violence? I bet if you reviewed the footage of any political insurrection the world over, you’re going to see moments where not much is going on. Like why wouldn’t there be those moments? Again, it doesn’t erase the moments you’re talking about either way.
You ad logic aren't in the same galaxy, numbskull.

And he is fine with innocent people being locked up and their lives ruined to push a false narrative.

I was? Wow. Another idiot who knows what I think better than I do.

I should just give my account password out, since so many seem to know what I intend.

Never once have I talked about putting innocent people in jail. Not one.

Cherry picked videos,sexy M&M’s you name it. You all have the same script.

The mocking of Carlson lamenting the loss of the sexy M&M was me and me alone. I have not seen that as a talking point anywhere else.

And I have not said anything about cherry picking videos. At least get the fact straight.

I was? Wow. Another idiot who knows what I think better than I do.

I should just give my account password out, since so many seem to know what I intend.

Never once have I talked about putting innocent people in jail. Not one.
You probably already do give your password out.

Cherry picked videos,sexy M&M’s you name it. You all have the same script.
The complaint about “cherry picked” videos is a weird one to me.

The videos we’ve seen show significant attacks and abuse and lawlessness.

You can show videos of people not breaking the law all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that the crimes still happened.

If I have a video of someone robbing a bank and a video of that same person but robbing a bank, they still robbed a bank.

Guess you didn't see the same crowd milling around peacefully until, on the Capitol steps, when, for no known reason, someone in the Capitol Police decided to unload tear gas, then 'the merde hit the ventilateur'.

Not to worry, Tucker is having a Capitol Police officer on tonight, he said 'you'll want to hear what he has to say'.

8 PM EST....be there or be square.
I won't be listening, until the Press gets the tapes and can verify what he claims. Tucker is a propagandist, paid to deceive you..... McCarthy knew that, why do you think he chose to give Tucker an exclusive and not just release the tapes to all of the Press to filter through all at once.

It is what republicans do..... Build their own exclusives with their own owned press, exclusively so they can create their faux narrative for three weeks, then release the tapes, or the Mueller Report, or the Hunter Laptop, AFTER they've had the three weeks to BRAINWASH YOU with their fake news.

Y'all need to smarten up. We are on to you!

He's the Last Person on Earth I'd believe working a News Channel....

How could that hero know she was unarmed?
How could you a call what appeared to be a beast a “ hero? “ Did you see the interview of that person who shot Ashli. And the way he talked about murdering a young woman who served this country ….it was monstrous.

How can you stand by the BLM rioters who murdered 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage in the summer of 2020. My friend please I am urging you to do the right thing here. Watch the Tucker Carlson videos it is illuminating. You are wrong about this one it’s not your fault you’ve been misled by horrible people like Bennie Thompson a monstrous person. We can only hope that we get better leaders in this country democratically elected the people will speak in 2024

You ad logic aren't in the same galaxy, numbskull.
No your “logic” is left totally in ruins. See I don’t dispute these brief moments where people might be casually walking or not much is happening. That doesn’t mean jack shit if there is plenty of footage of your Neanderthal unhinged morons vandalizing, assaulting cops, actively looking for congress people while chanting to hang Pence, and discussing creating their own government.

You know what the most pathetic part is overall? It was all for NOTHING. Biden was voted in. Dozens of those complete idiots filming their crimes have been arrested. Many are in prison now. Some have been convicted of sedition. That’s your legacy. You’re all fucking losers lol

Since so many claim to know my intentions or the level of my patriotism, I'll let them post my thoughts from now on.

Username: WinterBorn
Password: 2manyidiots

Enjoy

Forum List

Back